ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:17 PM

Wow how bad a pick was Baldwin- he gets traded for basically Nothing in return. He will go down as one of our Worst 1st round picks. Welcome to the Chiefs Hall of Shame- we will hang your plaque next to Ryan Simms.

jd1020 08-20-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9901952)
Wow how bad a pick was Baldwin- he gets traded for basically Nothing in return. He will go down as one of our Worst 1st round picks. Welcome to the Chiefs Hall of Shame- we will hang your plaque next to Ryan Simms.

He got traded for a former 1st round pick who has potential to develop into a #2 WR that can be on the field at the same time as Bowe.

The trade involved a couple of busted picks that didn't fit the team they were playing on and fit the team they were traded to better.

We'll see how it works out.

Personally, I think this Jenkins kid is a dime a dozen and is just going to rot on the depth chart.

If neither work out for their new teams, the 49ers can cut Baldwin next year and not owe a penny more while the Chiefs picked up an additional $1.5M in guaranteed money. Chiefs... taking it up the ass like always.

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9901961)
He got traded for a former 1st round pick who has potential to develop into a #2 WR that can be on the field at the same time as Bowe.

The trade involved a couple of busted picks that didn't fit the team they were playing on and fit the team they were traded to better.

Personally, I think this Jenkins kid is a dime a dozen and is just going to rot on the depth chart.

If neither work out for their new teams, the 49ers can cut Baldwin next year and not owe a penny more while the Chiefs picked up an additional $1.5M in guaranteed money. Chiefs... taking it up the ass like always.

:shake: Chiefs are the 49ers Bitch. I am so glad we are building them into a Powerhouse while picking up the tab. :rolleyes:

BigCatDaddy 08-20-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatch (Post 9901941)
Nobody cares dude. Quit being a dick.

Go fist your fat ass mother.

Mother****erJones 08-20-2013 05:07 PM

@caplannfl: Chiefs claimed G Ricky Henry off waivers from the Saints.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9902319)
@caplannfl: Chiefs claimed G Ricky Henry off waivers from the Saints.

To the bat boat!

jd1020 08-20-2013 05:11 PM

Well, if 1st and 2nd round picks can't cut it...

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 03:13 PM

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL Insiders that the Patriots are "putting out feelers" about available tight ends.
Jacob Tamme, Clay Harbor, and Tony Moeaki are just a few names that could be available. Whether the Patriots' interest in tight ends has anything to do with their expectations on Rob Gronkowski's (back surgery) recovery is impossible to say. It's also possible they're not pleased with Daniel Fells and Jake Ballard behind Zach Sudfeld. The Boston Herald reported Monday that Gronk remains "right on schedule" for a return in mid-September.
Aug 22 - 3:26 PM

RealSNR 08-22-2013 03:24 PM

If the Patriots want Moeaki, they can give us a 2nd round pick and a video of Belichick eating a plate of horse poop.

I don't believe in karma, but after they let turds like Daboll, McDaniels, Crennel, Cassel, and above all PIOLI infect the rest of the NFL with their bullshit all while raking in shit tons of draft picks for their awful players, they deserve to be raped in the ass for decades by some sort of cosmic power of justice.

Mav 08-22-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9906614)
If the Patriots want Moeaki, they can give us a 2nd round pick and a video of Belichick eating a plate of horse poop.

I don't believe in karma, but after they let turds like Daboll, McDaniels, Crennel, Cassel, and above all PIOLI infect the rest of the NFL with their bullshit all while raking in shit tons of draft picks for their awful players, they deserve to be raped in the ass for decades by some sort of cosmic power of justice.

I agree. I just don't even understand why they need him. Sudfeld is a beast.....

mcaj22 08-22-2013 03:32 PM

do another player for player swap trade Moeaki for one of their CBs or safeties

Jakemall 08-22-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9901961)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9902023)
:shake: Chiefs are the 49ers Bitch. I am so glad we are building them into a Powerhouse while picking up the tab. :rolleyes:

I think it's actually about 700k if I understand the contracts correctly.

Buehler445 08-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9906614)

This. x 14 trillion.

Kiimo 08-22-2013 03:45 PM

The Chiefs would have to really believe in Kelce.

I mean, none of us do. But they might.

RealSNR 08-22-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9906645)
do another player for player swap trade Moeaki for one of their CBs or safeties

And the horse poop video.

That's really the important part.