ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Maryville teen allegedly raped by football player (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277426)

stumppy 08-07-2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapnutz_4 (Post 15103645)
I'm not here to argue with anyone. All of these people talking shit is exactly why I wasn't going to say anything but just want people to think for one second what If this boy is innocent. You don't have to believe it just think about how this has effected him.

I have never called Daisy a name in my life and never will. I honestly feel sorry for her. Her mom has used this case for attention and money.

So anytime a 13 or 14 year old has sex drunk it's rape?

:spock:

YES! Every ****ing time a 13 or 14 year old has sex while drunk IT IS RAPE!

PunkinDrublic 08-07-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 15104033)

He’s not here to argue with anyone just defend a rapist.

PAChiefsGuy 08-07-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 15104033)

Barnett pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of child endangerment, brought because after the alleged attack, he dumped the intoxicated, unconscious Coleman outside her house, where she lay for three hours wearing nothing but yoga pants and a t-shirt in subfreezing temperatures. Barnett was sentenced to two years probation.

Coleman struggled openly with her mental health after that and she repeatedly attempted suicide.

Yeah I'm sure she consented to have sex while that drunk and after that be thrown out of car where she lay for three-hours unconscious..

He can't possibly be this ****ing naive.

stumppy 08-07-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15104084)
Barnett pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of child endangerment, brought because after the alleged attack, he dumped the intoxicated, unconscious Coleman outside her house, where she lay for three hours wearing nothing but yoga pants and a t-shirt in subfreezing temperatures. Barnett was sentenced to two years probation.

Coleman struggled openly with her mental health after that and she repeatedly attempted suicide.

Yeah I'm sure she consented to have sex while that drunk and after that be thrown out of car where she lay for three-hours unconscious..

You can't possibly be this ****ing naive. Come on man..

A misdemeanor and 2 yrs on paper is pure bullshit.

Just another example of the money driven legal system we have.

The Franchise 08-07-2020 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15104084)

You can't possibly be this ****ing naive. Come on man..

Did you quote the wrong person?

PunkinDrublic 08-07-2020 09:29 AM

Would the surviving family be able to sue that guys family in civil court?

PAChiefsGuy 08-07-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15104095)
Did you quote the wrong person?

Yeah i did my bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 15104087)
A misdemeanor and 2 yrs on paper is pure bullshit.

Just another example of the money driven legal system we have.

I apologize for quoting your post meant to quote a different one.

stumppy 08-07-2020 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15104104)
Yeah i did my bad

I apologize for quoting your post meant to quote a different one.

No problem, I figured that was what you did.

TripleThreat 08-07-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 15103674)
No it was rape when she was sober too whether she consented or not.

Wait I’m a bit confused here. Legitametly asking, is this like a law or something?

Are you saying if you’re in highschool and having sex with your other highschool class mates, you’re committing rape?

Edit : I’m also not asking this question in reference to this story of the op at all, it’s digusting what happened her and is truly heartbreaking.

Scorp 08-07-2020 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 15104166)
Wait I’m a bit confused here. Legitametly asking, is this like a law or something?

You’re saying all the times me, and everyone on this board were having sex in highschool, we were raping each other?

Damn, I am a Serial Rapist then! :eek:

PAChiefsGuy 08-07-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

You’re saying all the times me, and everyone on this board were having sex in highschool, we were raping each other?

No getting drunk and having sex isn't rape unless the girl is too drunk to give consent. He is saying that consent is what makes rape, not alcohol, unless of course a girl is way too drunk to know what is going on.

The Franchise 08-07-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Are you saying if you’re in highschool and having sex with your other highschool class mates, you’re committing rape?

Edit : I’m also not asking this question in reference to this story of the op at all, it’s digusting what happened her and is truly heartbreaking.

Depending on the ages? Statutory rape.

dlphg9 08-07-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

This is what Missouri law states

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15103993)
Not in the eyes of the law. In MO if a person is 14, 15, or 16 they can consent to sex with a person that is no more than 4 years their elder. At 14 years old a person can consent to sex with anyone from the age of 14 to 18.

There is some misinformation out there even on lawyers websites that states as long as someone is 14, then they can consent to sex with a person from age 14 to 20, but that is not true.

Also if the 14 year old is drunk, then they are not able to consent by law. That's why that weasel ****ing rapist said that she got really drunk after they had sex.

KS Smitty 08-07-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Speaking as a former 13 and 14 year old girl, granted it was a long time ago, the 13 or 14 year old girls that were having "consensual sex" were not doing it for pleasure they were doing it to be "popular" with the boys. They may not have been violently raped or even drunk at the time but most boys they were ****ing had little to no interest in the girls sexual satisfaction or pleasure. I'm talking 13 and 14 year old girls not high school kids.

The "age of consent" is a joke that varies from state to state.

Bugeater 08-07-2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15103993)
Not in the eyes of the law. In MO if a person is 14, 15, or 16 they can consent to sex with a person that is no more than 4 years their elder. At 14 years old a person can consent to sex with anyone from the age of 14 to 18.

That's seriously the law in MO? That doesn't make any damn sense at all.