ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***TNF: LAC @ OAK*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326530)

TEX 11-08-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14581169)
You just knew those queers wouldn't do us any favors.

Yep. They were trying to give that game away from the 1st quarter, and finally succeeded with under a minute to go.

MahiMike 11-08-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14581129)
Raiders chick has more sex appeal. You know she’s dirty.

65 year old raider moms are dirty so yeah.

R8RFAN 11-08-2019 07:46 AM

[QUOTE=jjchieffan;14581155]
Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 14580939)
Hell no!! I'm just talking out of my ass. I know that it won't happen so I'm going to give a bullshit excuse not to take your bet/QUOTE]

Fyp

And you are really bad at it too LMAOLMAO

TEX 11-08-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14581171)
I said in another thread that Rivers and Stafford are the same guy. Throw TDs all over the field until crunch time.

They're talking about benching him. Let's hope not.

I just hope Elway buys the Broncos, stays on as GM like Jerry Jones, and goes after Rivers next off season. Come on Elway - you can do this!

chief4life 11-08-2019 08:27 AM

Raiders chick is photo-shopped the Chargers chick is an actual cheerleader from the team.

lawrenceRaider 11-08-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14581141)
I just had a chance to scroll through some plays and I've seen about 5 penalties. 4 of them (IMO) were bad calls. I also noticed a low hit (below the knees) on Rivers that caused one of his picks. That one wasn't called.

I've come to the conclusion that the game has simply become too fast to allow normal humans to accurately evaluate the action as it happens on the field.

FAX

Actually, the low hit on Rivers was caused by his OT blocking Crosby into his legs. A flag was thrown, but picked up after miraculously one of the officials noticed something obvious.

A 4th INT was waived off due to an "off sides" call on Crosby despite replay showing Crosby wasn't off sides. Next play was a TD for the Garglers.

BigRedChief 11-08-2019 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14580774)
This COULD BE Rivers Year!!!!!!!!

Where are all these national know it alls that picked the Chargers to win the Super Bowl this year, AGAIN!:)

Clay needs to gather all the tape and make a video.

scho63 11-08-2019 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14581129)
Raiders chick has more sex appeal. You know she’s dirty.

Herpes and Chlamydia are not attractive qualities....:shake:

R8RFAN 11-08-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14581209)
Herpes and Chlamydia are not attractive qualities....:shake:

Tell me you wouldn't lick a blister on either one if given the chance

Coochie liquor 11-08-2019 08:53 AM

Raiders chick!

KChiefs1 11-08-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14581068)
Packers destroy Raiders
Chargers destroy Packers
Raiders beat Chargers???

The transitive property does not apply in the NFL

It never does.

DJ's left nut 11-08-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 14580940)
Phillip Rivers in a crucial season saving game?

He'll throw 3 INT's. That's what he does. With the season on the line, he'll shit himself.

Are you sure that didn't just happen? I mean, I feel like the season WAS on the line there for the Chargers.

Rivers only tends to play worth a damn AFTER the Chargers season flies off the rails. Then he'll 'play them back into contention' before fully and finally imploding in week 17.

Rivers just had his 'peak Rivers' game. There's at least a small chance he settles into his 'garbage time Rivers' level or the next 6 weeks or so.

FAX 11-08-2019 10:18 AM

Rivers' clutch gene is damaged, to be sure. And I only scanned through a series or two.

However, that o-line must be horrible because I simply do not believe that the Tarry Stools' front 7 is that good. Based on my brief game audit, it looks like an entire line made up of vastly overpaid Cam Erving clones.

FAX

RunKC 11-08-2019 10:24 AM

Raiders might actually make the playoffs with the schedule wow

CIN
NYJ
KC
TEN
JAC
LAC
DEN

ToxSocks 11-08-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14581296)
Are you sure that didn't just happen? I mean, I feel like the season WAS on the line there for the Chargers.

Rivers only tends to play worth a damn AFTER the Chargers season flies off the rails. Then he'll 'play them back into contention' before fully and finally imploding in week 17.

Rivers just had his 'peak Rivers' game. There's at least a small chance he settles into his 'garbage time Rivers' level or the next 6 weeks or so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14581305)
Rivers' clutch gene is damaged, to be sure. And I only scanned through a series or two.

However, that o-line must be horrible because I simply do not believe that the Tarry Stools' front 7 is that good. Based on my brief game audit, it looks like an entire line made up of vastly overpaid Cam Erving clones.

FAX

Rivers is done. I saw it back in week 2. There's simply no zip on the ball. He's making poor decisions and he looks and sounds....done. I mean, i dont know how else to say it.

I've been listening to that guy talk since i was a teenager. His PC's sound like a man who knows this is his farewell tour at the very least with the Chargers.

And the offensive coaches do him no favors. Dude went 0-8 on passing attempts to close out the game. The Chargers had 3 ****ing timeouts, 1 minute left and had been busting runs at 5-6 yards a clip.

And yeah the O-line is bad, but Rivers being a statue and quick to chuck and pray doesn't help any. Everytime he threw a prayer ball it was into double coverage it seemed like.

And lets not pretend that he doesn't have guys either. Allen, Williams, Henry, Ekeler and Gordon are all viable guys. Not MY kind of guys, but you can win with them.

Rivers, after all these years of being the only thing worth a shit on that team, is now the problem.

Not "Oh he just needs help and he'll be better", but the ACTUAL problem.