ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9148143)
jesus...you really think you're a scout because you watched a youtube video

you are a psychopath...a real one...

what kind of asshole would type what you just typed and believe it?

What? No...LMAO It's a hobby dumbass.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:43 AM

I mean what other asshole would suggest taking manti teo at one overall and THEN say the new wage scale makes it EASIER to take THE SAFE pick?

What kind of ****ed up logic is that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148157)
I mean what other asshole would suggest taking manti teo at one overall and THEN say the new wage scale makes it EASIER to take THE SAFE pick?

What kind of ****ed up logic is that?
Posted via Mobile Device

When did I say any of that ****face? I didn't say it was the safe pick and I didn't say it made it easier. I said it made it plausible. Leadership is our number one need. What Te'o has done this year is special. Go **** a pizza pie.

Rausch 11-25-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9148143)
jesus...you really think you're a scout because you watched a youtube video

you are a psychopath...a real one...

what kind of asshole would type what you just typed and believe it?

By no means is this a defense of fullpants-upchuck but I'm also just a fan.

All I have is 1 game, a bunch of youtube, and the combines (when the time comes.)

Right now, the dirty Prole that I am, I'm not wanting to lose games or trade up for Geno. I don't look at him like a Luck or RGIII.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:48 AM

let's get shit straight, once, forever:

black reerun has never watched an actual game of Smith's...not one
black reerun doesn't know any scouts
black reerun hasn't 'listened' to any scouts
black reerun hasn't watched any 'tape' of any player...ever
black reerun is probably a psychopath, and everyone that knows him - his coworkers, his boss, his mom, his diabetic cat, his fleshlight, the entire internet - hates him

once you realize the previous statements are true, his posts make perfect sense

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148160)
When did I say any of that ****face? I didn't say it was the safe pick and I didn't say it made it easier. I said it made it plausible. Leadership is our number one need. What Te'o has done this year is special. Go **** a pizza pie.

No you said it made it easier to take a "solid" player.

Solid = safe in this instance to everyone but you Scott.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 11-25-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9148167)
let's get shit straight, once, forever:
...black reerun is probably a psychopath, and everyone that knows him - his coworkers, his boss, his mom, his diabetic cat, his fleshlight, the entire internet - hates him.

LMAO

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9148166)
By no means is this a defense of fullpants-upchuck but I'm also just a fan.

All I have is 1 game, a bunch of youtube, and the combines (when the time comes.)

Right now, the dirty Prole that I am, I'm not wanting to lose games or trade up for Geno. I don't look at him like a Luck or RGIII.

which is fine...

you're being honest...

none of us 'has watched tape' though...and none of us has watched 0 games of Smith...

i haven't watched enough of Wilson to have an opinion, so I don't hang out in the Wilson thread telling everyone what the truth about Wilson is....probably because I'm not insane

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9148172)
which is fine...

you're being honest...

none of us 'has watched tape' though...and none of us has watched 0 games of Smith...

i haven't watched enough of Wilson to have an opinion, so I don't hang out in the Wilson thread telling everyone what the truth about Wilson is....probably because I'm not insane

This. I'm in the same boat. I don't have many posts in the Wilson thread for that same reason, hell I have even watched the you tube video a of Wilson but those are made by someone with an agenda
Posted via Mobile Device

hometeam 11-25-2012 09:59 AM

First ignore complete. Buh bye woodchuck

Everyone else please follow suit, and those of you who cant, dont quote him!

Saccopoo 11-25-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9146052)
You are the only person that puts geno in the same class as luck and rgIII.

Off this board. And on chiefs planet. Even SNR, his biggest fan, has said as much.

So please. Just stop. People like your enthusiasm but nobody agrees with you. Geno is a better prospect than a lot of top qbs over the years, but please stop bringing luck and rgIII into this.

That's your opinion. Not mine.

As it stands right now, at the same stage, I like Geno Smith as an NFL prospect better than I did Robert Griffin. I've already stated why numerous times, so I'm not going to go into detail yet again, but that's my understanding of it after watching multiple games of both players over the past two/three years.

Andrew Luck was as perfect a prospect as anyone has seen in 30 years and he was IMO, more polished than Elway, though he lacked Elways ultimate arm strength. The Colts weren't going to trade out of that pick for ten drafts. After a decade plus of Peyton Manning, they fully understood the importance of a franchise QB and they knew it was time to move on.

Was Andrew Luck was a better prospect than Geno? Yes. However, I think that Geno is as good as it's been for the position as an NFL prospect outside of Luck in the past two decades. He's got a lot of the tools you want and he's got high level instincts that can't be taught that only the elite usually have. He's got a huge amount of experience at the position at a high level, has shown the ability to win big games and has kept his poise and production when there has been adversity (such as this season with the WVU defense).

And, despite the adversity he's had this year in terms of a supporting cast outside of Austin and Bailey, he's put up numbers that were near identical to Luck, who operated out of a pro set with three future NFL offensive linemen and a Top 20 defense, and Griffin, who operated out of a true spread system. That ain't chopped liver.

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 10:38 AM

For as much shit as Sac (justifiably) receives because of his o-line fetish and criticisms of Albert, his general football acumen is pretty high. The fact that he's planting his flag so firmly in the Geno Smith soil should give even the biggest skeptics pause and reason to reconsider their position a bit.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9148271)
For as much shit as Sac (justifiably) receives because of his o-line fetish and criticisms of Albert, his general football acumen is pretty high. The fact that he's planting his flag so firmly in the Geno Smith soil should give even the biggest skeptics pause and reason to reconsider their position a bit.

this a thousand times. I thought he would be the one guy screaming for o line. But he's not. Its like bizarro world
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 11-25-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9148271)

There has been no one that has given Sac more shit than I have, but I am in full agreement with everything that Sac has posted regarding Geno Smith, including his opinion regarding Smith and RGIII.

I am higher on Smith than any QB that has been drafted in the last several years, outside of Luck.

Rausch 11-25-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9148185)
First ignore complete. Buh bye woodchuck

Everyone else please follow suit, and those of you who cant, dont quote him!

I've been asking you assholes to do this for OVER A ****ING DECADE with memyselfislamicfundamentalist but NONE of you inconsiderate ****ers ever listen.

REQUEST DENIED...