ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***TNF: LAC @ OAK*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326530)

The Franchise 11-08-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14581313)
Raiders might actually make the playoffs with the schedule wow

CIN
NYJ
KC
TEN
JAC
LAC
DEN

And then lose in the first round.

And the Raiders are a team that will still drop 2 or 3 of those games on their schedule because they aren’t good. I could see them losing to the Jags, Titans and Chargers. That’s 4 losses with our win.

FAX 11-08-2019 10:44 AM

Unless there truly is an NFL conspiracy to breast-feed the Tarry Stools into the playoffs, I don't see it happening. At best, they're mid-second-tier in the AFC.

Losses at the Yags, Tacks, and Electricians are likely and I don't think they can hold together to win each of the other 3 on their schedule. I anticipate that they will implode against the Jets. Heck, I don't think they match up well at all against the Denver defense, for that matter.

FAX

Megatron96 11-08-2019 01:34 PM

Damn, I finally call a TNF game right and I didn't have the sense to put money on it.

So I take it the Chargers/Rivers basically just sh*t themselves in national TV?

FlorentinePogen 11-08-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14581621)
Damn, I finally call a TNF game right and I didn't have the sense to put money on it.

So I take it the Chargers/Rivers basically just sh*t themselves in national TV?

Rivers was rivers. Unclutch as hell. His abysmal throwing motion wind-up telegraphed passes that allowed some no-name rookie to pick him off multiple times. The last drive to get into field goal range to win the game was a total shit-show. They had time to use quick short-mid passes at the sideline to move down the field but instead they let Phyllis sling it like a greasy turducken, resulting in a game-ending desperation bomb into double coverage interception.

In short, it was classic chorgers.

eDave 11-08-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen (Post 14581628)
Rivers was rivers. Unclutch as hell. His abysmal throwing motion wind-up telegraphed passes that allowed some no-name rookie to pick him off multiple times. The last drive to get into field goal range to win the game was a total shit-show. They had time to use quick short-mid passes at the sideline to move down the field but instead they let Phyllis sling it like a greasy turducken, resulting in a game-ending desperation bomb into double coverage interception.

Poetry

Megatron96 11-08-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Only thing sweeter would've been to actually watch it live. Thanks for the summary.

ptlyon 11-08-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Give this man a raise!

RaidersOftheCellar 11-08-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14581173)
65 year old raider moms are dirty so yeah.

She’s old?