ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

SAUTO 11-25-2012 06:29 PM

Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-25-2012 06:31 PM

Black bob thinks he's a scout because he lets Mayock and Kiper take turns jizzing in his mouth and he swishes it together before he swallows.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 06:32 PM

Every time I see this thread title, I think of the video of Ice Cube's "Check Yo Self" and the inmate saying to Cube, "Phone check, *****."

We need that Gifed up with a "Roll call, bitch."

Hammock Parties 11-25-2012 06:40 PM

Please link to video.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:42 PM

Our new offense with Geno, Bowe, and Albert:

The Count Choculas

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151864)
Our new offense with Geno, Bowe, and Albert:

The Count Choculas

Too bad we will only have Albert next year. It is going to be a funny day when you realize we aren't taking Geno or resigning Bowe. I am looking forward to that day.

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9151848)
Please link to video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY

About the 1:50 mark.

Bewbies 11-25-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151874)
Too bad we will only have Albert next year. It is going to be a funny day when you realize we aren't taking Geno or resigning Bowe. I am looking forward to that day.

**** that and **** you.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9151805)
Black bob thinks he's a scout because he lets Mayock and Kiper take turns jizzing in his mouth and he swishes it together before he swallows.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't forget the part where you beat my ass in real life first because you are a real life badass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

It might be funny if we have you perma-banned on that day, come Geno or no, yes...

WildTurkey 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151877)
**** that and **** you.

This.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Yeah, your ****ing dream come true. The Chiefs get to draft Jarvis Jones to go along with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston while we continue to trot out the same useless piles of shit at QB. I'll bet that makes you wet at night.

If we don't draft a QB at 1, I'm ****ing quitting this team, because only a reerun like you or Pioli would take Jarvis Jones or Manti Te'o when it's our ****ing linebackers that are the only ****ing players even keeping us in these games to begin with.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151877)
**** that and **** you.

Nope **** you. I will get the last laugh about Geno and Bowe. I guarantee it. You homers are ****ing blinded by hope in the wrong players.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151893)
Nope **** you. I will get the last laugh about Geno and Bowe. I guarantee it. You homers are ****ing blinded by hope in the wrong players.

There's that word again.

Go check the tape and throw yourself open with a homer in your ****ing asshole and die of AIDS, you reerun.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151891)
Yeah, your ****ing dream come true. The Chiefs get to draft Jarvis Jones to go along with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston while we continue to trot out the same useless piles of shit at QB. I'll bet that makes you wet at night.

If we don't draft a QB at 1, I'm ****ing quitting this team, because only a reerun like you or Pioli would take Jarvis Jones or Manti Te'o when it's our ****ing linebackers that are the only ****ing players even keeping us in these games to begin with.

Even if Pioli is gone, we won't take Smith #1. No GM will. It might be Barkley or Wilson but it will not be Geno. There is just no way in hell. It is so easy to see it's not even funny.