ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

lcarus 07-30-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8778789)
Only Donkey fans are allowed to be homers around here.

Yeah and the majority of us Chiefs fans are pretty realistic. If a player is shitty or even average, they get labeled as such. Steve Breaston is a pretty good player, but nobody touts him as anything special. I feel McCluster is a decent player. Perhaps not worthy of a 2nd round pick yet, and may never live up to that selection, but he's thought of as shit around these parts. :)

If McCluster played for Denver, he'd be the next Devin Hester return man to some Donk fans...

O.city 07-30-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8778884)
Yeah and the majority of us Chiefs fans are pretty realistic. If a player is shitty or even average, they get labeled as such. Steve Breaston is a pretty good player, but nobody touts him as anything special. I feel McCluster is a decent player. Perhaps not worthy of a 2nd round pick yet, and may never live up to that selection, but he's thought of as shit around these parts. :)

He is shit.

lcarus 07-30-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8778888)
He is shit.

Oh he isn't that bad. I think he can turn into a good role player on this team.

Messier 07-30-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8778888)
He is shit.

Hey O.city, don't help out in these fans of other teams threads.

If there's anything I hate it's when a "realistic" fan joins in a smack talking session by bashing their own team. Yeah, there are some bad players on every team Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, they all have their McClusters. It is interesting that the only homers allowed on Cp are Broncos and Raiders homers.

1ChiefsDan 07-30-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8778742)
I don't blame you for feeling that way; I'd feel the same if I were you. You still have Norv to root for.

Eh, still have John Fox. He has a broken Mannning and no running game for a coach that only likes to run the ball. I'm good with that.

MagicHef 07-30-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8778884)

If McCluster played for Denver, he'd be the next Devin Hester return man to some Donk fans...

Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah and Hudson are all average or worse players that get incredible amounts of praise here. Also, Albert was awful until last season, but on this board it's like a single good season means he's been dominant his entire career.

Messier 07-30-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 8778908)
Eh, still have John Fox. He has a broken Mannning and no running game for a coach that only likes to run the ball. I'm good with that.

You're forgetting Manning is better than he was before with his new bionic neck.

62 TDs minimum, 5200-6000 yds, and I'm not sure how but 28 wins this year.

RealSNR 07-30-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8778911)
Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah and Hudson are all average or worse players that get incredible amounts of praise here. Also, Albert was awful until last season, but on this board it's like a single good season means he's been dominant his entire career.

Seriously. I like Decker, I really do. I think he's dynamic and will won day earn himself some Pro Bowls. I also think he's a far better WR than Delirium Tremens. But the dude is made out of ****ing balsa wood. He can't stay healthy. It's the same reason why I like Moeaki a lot but will never go down on him on this forum because he just will never instill confidence that he can stay on the field.

And Knowshon is ****ing garbage. Yes, Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah, and Hudson are ALL > that piece of shit. Get that horseshit out of here.

MagicHef 07-30-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8778931)
Seriously. I like Decker, I really do. I think he's dynamic and will won day earn himself some Pro Bowls. I also think he's a far better WR than Delirium Tremens. But the dude is made out of ****ing balsa wood. He can't stay healthy. It's the same reason why I like Moeaki a lot but will never go down on him on this forum because he just will never instill confidence that he can stay on the field.

And Knowshon is ****ing garbage. Yes, Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah, and Hudson are ALL > that piece of shit. Get that horseshit out of here.

I never said Knowshon was any good. I wouldn't care if they cut him tomorrow. I was simply responding to the notion that Chiefs fans on here aren't homers. Just read anything Direkshun has ever posted.

O.city 07-30-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8778896)
Hey O.city, don't help out in these fans of other teams threads.

If there's anything I hate it's when a "realistic" fan joins in a smack talking session by bashing their own team. Yeah, there are some bad players on every team Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, they all have their McClusters. It is interesting that the only homers allowed on Cp are Broncos and Raiders homers.

I think he can handle himself.

Did you read what he posted? McCluster is shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8778911)

Oh bull ****ing shit. Belcher is a young, improving player that's a solid run defender with a weakness in pass coverage at this point. Almost everyone acknowledges that. The next 3 are young and loaded with potential that CP was high on before they were selected. Albert's taken quite a beating, but has outperformed the guy you donkeys have labeled an All Pro LT the last 2 seasons.

MagicHef 07-30-2012 09:21 PM

Wow, I was just looking at some stats, and Charles and Moreno are twinsies or something. They both have 12 rushing TDs, 6 receiving TDs, 6 rushing fumbles (5 lost), and 2 receiving fumbles (2 lost).

MagicHef 07-30-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8779219)
Oh bull ****ing shit. Belcher is a young, improving player that's a solid run defender with a weakness in pass coverage at this point. Almost everyone acknowledges that. The next 3 are young and loaded with potential that CP was high on before they were selected. Albert's taken quite a beating, but has outperformed the guy you donkeys have labeled an All Pro LT the last 2 seasons.

This is what I'm talking about. Ask a Broncos fan about Joe Mays. 90% of them will tell you that he needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Last season Mays was better than Belcher in run stopping, he was better than Belcher at rushing the passer, and he was better than Belcher in coverage. He's also only been playing for one season more than Belcher.

Also, only a complete Chiefs homer could think that Albert had a better 2010 than Clady.

ThaVirus 07-30-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8779236)
Wow, I was just looking at some stats, and Charles and Moreno are twinsies or something. They both have 12 rushing TDs, 6 receiving TDs, 6 rushing fumbles (5 lost), and 2 receiving fumbles (2 lost).

You're not insinuating that they're on the same level.......... Are you?

MagicHef 07-30-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8779311)
You're not insinuating that they're on the same level.......... Are you?

No, Charles has way more yards, and they aren't even used the same way. It's just weird that their stats line up like that.