ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Kaepernick pulls a Steve Bono (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274347)

Sorter 07-08-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9798761)

Finally.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798662)
Yes, yes they are. And the rams may finish second.

I would laugh my ass off if the 9ers missed the playoffs

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9797872)
Actually he's not promoting a competing business. NFL teams, as businesses, don't compete. They work together as a part of a legally sanctioned cartel. So it would be like working at Taco Bell and wearing a Pizza Hut t-shirt while you were on vacation, except that Taco Bell and Pizza Hut actually do compete against each other.

to the fans he is and that's what this comes down to

every sunday the 49ers team want fans support through ticket purchasing and cheering etc.

Kaep slapped the fans in the face.

Sorter 07-08-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9799470)

every sunday the 49ers team want fans support through ticket purchasing and cheering etc.

Until fans control TV contracts, they can keep doing that as much as they desire.

Rausch 07-08-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9799395)

I agree with Maverick91579. If the bastard Lambs can find any kind of running game at all they could steal a 2nd place spot.

They almost did last year and they killed the draft for the 2nd year in a row.

I'd say QB is a push between Seattle and SF. SF has the better line but Seattle kills them in all the skill positions and might have the best secondary in the NFL.

I hate the lambs but I could see them being a team that has no attention or expectations on them and steals a few division games...

Sorter 07-08-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9799483)
I agree with Maverick91579. If the bastard Lambs can find any kind of running game at all they could steal a 2nd place spot.

They almost did last year and they killed the draft for the 2nd year in a row.

I'd say QB is a push between Seattle and SF. SF has the better line but Seattle kills them in all the skill positions and might have the best secondary in the NFL.

I hate the lambs but I could see them being a team that has no attention or expectations on them and steals a few division games...

I love Michael but I think 49ers have better depth at rb.

listopencil 07-08-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Fans are stupid. I scream at my TV when a Guard misses a block like it makes a difference. You guys dissect two seconds of a play, slow it down to a thirty second gif, argue about what happened, and I argue with you when it's not even "my" team. We do this shit every year.

beach tribe 07-08-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9799395)

The SB loser is notorious for having shitty seasons the next year.

Rausch 07-08-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9799493)
I love Michael but I think 49ers have better depth at rb.

I'm not impressed. Gore is breaking down and if the Squawks can keep Beast Mode out of jail he's a far more dominant runner...

Saul Good 07-08-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Fans want to win.

Cassel was a model citizen.

Rausch 07-08-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9799498)
Fans are stupid. I scream at my TV when a Guard misses a block like it makes a difference. You guys dissect two seconds of a play, slow it down to a thirty second gif, argue about what happened, and I argue with you when it's not even "my" team. We do this shit every year.

I thought it was kind of understood that it's what we do.

Phobia 07-08-2013 07:27 PM

This is still on-going? Wow. Hard to believe people want to argue this much over a hat.

Sorter 07-08-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9799500)
I'm not impressed. Gore is breaking down and if the Squawks can keep Beast Mode out of jail he's a far more dominant runner...

Granted, I really like Randle and James. I like Turbin and Michael as well, just not as much. Well, maybe Michael.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 07:31 PM

I'll never forget where I was when Brian Waters won the NFL man of the year award. Happiest I've been since 2003 when Will Shields won it...

I still have the newspaper framed on my wall.

Sorter 07-08-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799527)
I'll never forget where I was when Brian Waters won the NFL man of the year award. Happiest I've been since 2003 when Will Shields won it...

I still have the newspaper framed on my wall.

That's pretty cool.