ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348179)

K9Texan 05-24-2024 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17528837)
Lol you Clark groupies are funny :D . Did I say it was ALL her fault? NO. But at the end of the day she has the hype!!..so I'll be judging her accordingly. Her shooting numbers were subpar..and there were more turnovers. But you're here crying about me? Grow up chump ROFL

If Caleb Williams has a rough start people will judge him too. But keep getting pissy about your princess buddy o:-) .

Like 99% of dudes I've never paid attention to women's basketball. The emergence of Caitlin Clark is remarkable to me NOT because of Caitlin but because of the very predictable responses from the usual crowd in America's ever-growing warped society. Carry on.

BigBeauford 05-24-2024 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17529700)
So Angel Reese just beat 4-0 New York Liberty tonight to go 2-1. This is what WINNERS DO ya'll. Nomatter where they play, THEY WIN!!..hopefully certain other rookies will can finally step up like Reese has.... :)

Hell yeah brother, CC can only dream of shooting 3/10 with 4 other teammates chipping in double digit points.

Also CC still living rent free.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Get Nika her visa NOW, charter flights are HERE, give every team the same PUBLICITY cause it ain’t just one team, online bullying ain’t it AT ALL, and oh the CHICAGO SKY ARE HERE &amp; ON THE RISE! 😇</p>&mdash; Angel Reese (@Reese10Angel) <a href="https://twitter.com/Reese10Angel/status/1793001594591523174?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bearcat 05-24-2024 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9Texan (Post 17529728)
The narrative around Caitlin would be entirely different if she were one of those male "transgenders" breaking into the WNBA. But since she's a white Christian she is fair game to be hated by the more inclusive, tolerant, loving-left.

We have an entire forum to shout at political clouds, butt-****ing moron.

(that was a tolerance joke, but seriously)

ChiefsFanatic 05-24-2024 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 17529721)
Caitlin Clark need a new coach.

Yeah, her current coach has zero clue not only how to use Clark, but she really can't coach offense at all. It's painful to watch. I don't even think her coach could make a P5 school a winner.

I believe that Sides has been a career assistant, from high school, college, and the pros, until 2023.

Everyone can now see why. I don't know how coaching is in the WNBA, or even the NBA G League, but the Fever should make a change right now, before the hole they are digging gets any deeper.

UChieffyBugger 05-24-2024 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17529742)
Hell yeah brother, CC can only dream of shooting 3/10 with 4 other teammates chipping in double digit points.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Get Nika her visa NOW, charter flights are HERE, give every team the same PUBLICITY cause it ain’t just one team, online bullying ain’t it AT ALL, and oh the CHICAGO SKY ARE HERE &amp; ON THE RISE! 😇</p>&mdash; Angel Reese (@Reese10Angel) <a href="https://twitter.com/Reese10Angel/status/1793001594591523174?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol Clark was 2/8 from three last game.. :evil: . But Angel was masterful defensively and on the boards. Plus she kept getting to the line and getting their players into foul trouble. So she's already doing vet moves in her third game in the league.

Also Angel took a little shot at Charles Barkley, LeBron James and Caitlin Clark in a deleted tweet last night!!...lol it was HILARIOUS!!..Clark vs Reese is coming soon too!!..I know you Clark groupies will be rooting hard for her in that matchup no doubt ROFL

Mr. Plow 05-24-2024 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17529742)

Reese doesn't understand that nobody cares about women's basketball outside of watching Clark.

UChieffyBugger 05-24-2024 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17529748)
Yeah, her current coach has zero clue not only how to use Clark, but she really can't coach offense at all. It's painful to watch. I don't even think her coach could make a P5 school a winner.

I believe that Sides has been a career assistant, from high school, college, and the pros, until 2023.

Everyone can now see why. I don't know how coaching is in the WNBA, or even the NBA G League, but the Fever should make a change right now, before the hole they are digging gets any deeper.

If the Fever want Paige for next season they should leave the coaching staff alone. Then once the pick is secured they can change the coaching staff and build around Clark, Paige and Boston.

BigBeauford 05-24-2024 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17529757)
Lol Clark was 2/8 from three last game.. :evil: . But Angel was masterful defensively and on the boards. Plus she kept getting to the line and getting their players into foul trouble. So she's already doing vet moves in her third game in the league.

Also Angel took a little shot at Charles Barkley, LeBron James and Caitlin Clark in a deleted tweet last night!!...lol it was HILARIOUS!!..Clark vs Reese is coming soon too!!..I know you Clark groupies will be rooting hard for her in that matchup no doubt ROFL

I like Angel Reese actually. I think she's beautiful and talented. She just needs to quit leg humping CC and make her own way.

K9Texan 05-24-2024 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17529743)
We have an entire forum to shout at political clouds, butt-****ing moron.

(that was a tolerance joke, but seriously)

My post wasn't political but social. Besides, I'm not permitted to post in the political forum because I'm new.

SAGA45 05-24-2024 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17529765)
I like Angel Reese actually. I think she's beautiful and talented. She just needs to quit leg humping CC and make her own way.

Angel is sexy af and smartly playing the heel role while CC is a face. The WNBA has to be loving this right now.

Kiimo 05-24-2024 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9Texan (Post 17529830)
My post wasn't political but social. Besides, I'm not permitted to post in the political forum because I'm new.

Maybe you should stop posting altogether then

Pablo 05-24-2024 07:04 PM

Quote:

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image

staylor26 05-24-2024 11:04 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CAITLIN CLARK WITH THE DAGGER ������<br><br>(via <a href="https://twitter.com/WNBA?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@WNBA</a>)<a href="https://t.co/UkJcQYDVDa">pic.twitter.com/UkJcQYDVDa</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1794218328560681275?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 25, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pepe Silvia 05-24-2024 11:06 PM

Quote:

You know the Texans will never win a SB right?

UChieffyBugger 05-25-2024 01:18 AM

Congrats to Clark and the Fever for finally winning a game. She was pretty bad shooting the ball tbh (4/14 from the field and 2/9 from three) and only got eleven points but she did have eight assists and came up with big buckets late. Boston finally turned up which helped and so did Wallace and bundle of sticksbenle. So yes good win but Clark's shooting numbers have been bad the last two games. 4/17 from three and 10/30 from the field. She's got to do better if they want to get more wins. LA are 1-3 themselves so it was a battle between two poor teams in reality.

New World Order 05-25-2024 02:53 AM

ROFL

Bugger douche reminds me of myself when Alex Smith was our qb

Kiimo 05-25-2024 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17530464)
Congrats to Clark and the Fever for finally winning a game. She was pretty bad shooting the ball tbh (4/14 from the field and 2/9 from three) and only got eleven points but she did have eight assists and came up with big buckets late. Boston finally turned up which helped and so did Wallace and bundle of sticksbenle. So yes good win but Clark's shooting numbers have been bad the last two games. 4/17 from three and 10/30 from the field. She's got to do better if they want to get more wins. LA are 1-3 themselves so it was a battle between two poor teams in reality.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caitlin Clark joined elite company with Friday&#39;s near triple-double performance vs. the Sparks �� <a href="https://t.co/V28If32nfa">pic.twitter.com/V28If32nfa</a></p>&mdash; Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/1794414438562308460?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 25, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

b-b-b-but her win loss record!

UChieffyBugger 05-25-2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17530640)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caitlin Clark joined elite company with Friday&#39;s near triple-double performance vs. the Sparks �� <a href="https://t.co/V28If32nfa">pic.twitter.com/V28If32nfa</a></p>&mdash; Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/1794414438562308460?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 25, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

b-b-b-but her win loss record!

Bwahahaha so winning doesn't matter now? Smh you groupies are shameless :LOL:

New World Order 05-25-2024 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17530660)

You are watching greatness. Be appreciative you can watch Clark’s greatness

BigBeauford 05-25-2024 01:37 PM

This guy probably thinks Mike Trout and Dan Marino are bums.

UChieffyBugger 05-25-2024 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17530665)

Still losers.

BigCatDaddy 05-25-2024 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17530665)

And has a dart board with Christian mccaffrey's photo on in. White RB's just can't happen!

CasselGotPeedOn 05-25-2024 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17530702)
Still losers.

Nobody mentioned Daurice Fountain

chiefzilla1501 05-25-2024 05:16 PM

Think she was pressing. From what I've heard she slowed the pace down and tried to facilitate instead of trying to take over. She's an excellent passer so she has that luxury. Keeping turnovers down and he looks calmer

That in mind, is this normal for a wnba schedule? 7 games in 11 days seems a bit much and they seem to have played way way more games than anyone else

Coogs 05-25-2024 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17530890)
Think she was pressing. From what I've heard she slowed the pace down and tried to facilitate instead of trying to take over. She's an excellent passer so she has that luxury. Keeping turnovers down and he looks calmer

That in mind, is this normal for a wnba schedule? 7 games in 11 days seems a bit much and they seem to have played way way more games than anyone else

You give one of the worst teams in the WNBA one week to practice. Then they open with 4 games against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the League, and to expect more than an 0-4 start is being overly optimistic IMO. And then tack on 3 more games that all could have went either way. I'd say crapping on that team at all is a bit harsh.

UChieffyBugger 05-26-2024 01:44 AM

Another rough shooting night for Clark against Vegas yesterday. She was 2/8 from the field and 2/5 as Indiana got blown out by the champs and are now 1-6. She's getting assists at least but the shooting has really fallen off lately.

SAGA45 05-26-2024 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17531124)
Another rough shooting night for Clark against Vegas yesterday. She was 2/8 from the field and 2/5 as Indiana got blown out by the champs and are now 1-6. She's getting assists at least but the shooting has really fallen off lately.

You're going to be pretty miserable until Clark retires and likely well after.

Kiimo 05-26-2024 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17530660)

I'm not a groupie and probably wouldn't post in this thread if you hadn't filled it with so much reerunation that simply forced me to address your dumbshit opinions

UChieffyBugger 05-26-2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17531379)
I'm not a groupie and probably wouldn't post in this thread if you hadn't filled it with so much reerunation that simply forced me to address your dumbshit opinions

Lol why does someone talking about Clark's games in the wnba trigger you so much?? I put THE FACTS on the table about her performances and little butthurt chumps like you start crying about it!!..smh grow up ffs ROFL

UChieffyBugger 05-26-2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 17531230)

Why? :)

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-26-2024 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17531622)

Because you're a twat.

Valiant 05-26-2024 04:36 PM

I said on Facebook. The other players are ****iing up. Every opposing player and team are going all out on cc. They hate her for her success before playing. They hate the money she makes and the fans she brought. Cc is making the league millions. We will see if it goes in the black for once overall.

But what they don't realize what they are doing. They are making her better. Sure she could give up. But I have a feeling she has a dog in her like others and will excel. Imagine making her into one of the bears and then put a team around her?

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

UChieffyBugger 05-26-2024 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17531632)
Because you're a twat.

Lol it always make me laugh when a bitter random dickhead enters the chat!!..congrats on your five minutes of fame buddy!!..now shoo :D

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-26-2024 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 17531698)
I said on Facebook. The other players are ****iing up. Every opposing player and team are going all out on cc. They hate her for her success before playing. They hate the money she makes and the fans she brought. Cc is making the league millions. We will see if it goes in the black for once overall.

But what they don't realize what they are doing. They are making her better. Sure she could give up. But I have a feeling she has a dog in her like others and will excel. Imagine making her into one of the bears and then put a team around her?

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Crabs in the bucket mentality

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-26-2024 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17531865)
Lol it always make me laugh when a bitter random dickhead enters the chat!!..congrats on your five minutes of fame buddy!!..now shoo :D

I'm not wrong. You are a twat.

UChieffyBugger 05-26-2024 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17531986)

Lol is this random clown still butthurt? ROFL

Kiimo 05-27-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17531986)

Please jump in to this thread whenever you like. The more posts not made by that guy the better the thread is.

He's like Frank in Old School, running naked and saying "we're streaking" like nobody is with you, Frank

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-27-2024 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17532121)
Please jump in to this thread whenever you like. The more posts not made by that guy the better the thread is.

He's like Frank in Old School, running naked and saying "we're streaking" like nobody is with you, Frank

Yeah but Frank seemed likeable.

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-27-2024 09:50 AM

I've recently watched parts of a few WNBA games because of Clark. Prior to her I'd probably watched about five minutes of WNBA in my life. I watch her for the same reason I watched Steph Curry when he exploded onto the NBA scene. He was doing things I really hadn't seen before. I don't really like all the three pointers in basketball but I respect when someone can kind of change the game. Clark might change the women's game. I agree that all the pushback against her will likely fuel her and she'll become a ****ing beast. I think she has it in her.

UChieffyBugger 05-27-2024 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17532121)

Oh look the other bitch who sobs about my honest reports on Clark's games has found a hump buddy to cry with smh :deevee: ROFL

BWillie 05-27-2024 03:11 PM

Why won't this thread die?

Megatron96 05-27-2024 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17532375)

UCB.:rolleyes:

rydogg58 05-27-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17532375)

Because of the 2.1k plus posts in this thread, 2k of them are Uchieffybugger telling everyone how much he hates Clark even though he's clinically obsessed with everything she does. He's the type of kid that when the news interviews his neighbors, they'll say they always knew he was a serial killer.

BWillie 05-27-2024 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 17532385)
Because of the 2.1k plus posts in this thread, 2k of them are Uchieffybugger telling everyone how much he hates Clark even though he's clinically obsessed with everything she does. He's the type of kid that when the news interviews his neighbors, they'll say they always knew he was a serial killer.

ROFLROFL

BigRedChief 05-27-2024 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
🤪

BigCatDaddy 05-27-2024 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17532398)
🤪

That's pretty much a microcosm of society today anyway.

New World Order 05-27-2024 09:21 PM

I'm looking at you ChiefyBooger

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjW2f7q7j8M?si=DYQxbfHK46CYhZR4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief 05-27-2024 09:47 PM

Quote:

Too bad she’s not a POC, AMIRITE?

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 17532385)

Lol nope the hate is all because you Clark groupies built her up as the "great hope" of the wnba and now she's had a tough start you cheerleaders don't wanna talk about it anymore :LOL:

Clark is a great talent and she'll be good once she gains experience and has some better players around her. But watching you guys cry over her struggles is really making me laugh right now and I LOVE IT :evil:

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17532661)
Too bad she’s not a POC, AMIRITE?

Even if she was, Juju's still better :thumb:

Pablo 05-28-2024 06:55 AM

Nobody knows who this juju person is. And nobody cares

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17532706)
Nobody knows who this juju person is. And nobody cares

Lol stop lying to yourself buddy because she will be the face of college basketball next season :thumb:

Pablo 05-28-2024 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17532845)
Lol stop lying to yourself buddy because she will be the face of college basketball next season :thumb:

Unfortunately that title already belongs to Cooper Flagg

Women’s college basketball is pretty much done now that Clark went pro

Pablo 05-28-2024 10:36 AM

With Flagg; it’s always nice to see a white player as the face of basketball. Just sucks it’s for Duke

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17532846)
Unfortunately that title already belongs to Cooper Flagg

Women’s college basketball is pretty much done now that Clark went pro

Cooper who? Oh you mean that other overhyped "GREAT HOPE"?? LOL PLEASE JUJU CLEARS ROFL

PatMahomesIsGod 05-28-2024 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17532851)
With Flagg; it’s always nice to see a white player as the face of basketball. Just sucks it’s for Duke

Female Grayson Allen??

New World Order 05-28-2024 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17532924)
Cooper who? Oh you mean that other overhyped "GREAT HOPE"?? LOL PLEASE JUJU CLEARS ROFL

No one cared about women's college basketball before Clark.

No one cares about women's college basketball after Clark.

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17532931)
No one cared about women's college basketball before Clark.

No one cares about women's college basketball after Clark.

Lol thats what you're praying for right? But sadly for you Juju has arrived and is already breaking records...plus Kaleena Smith will be entering the college game soon too so that's another baller that will make you chumps SICK just like Angel Reese does :evil: .

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-28-2024 12:50 PM

The only reason I know who Juju is, is because of Clark. Again, Clark is good for the sport.

New World Order 05-28-2024 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17532946)
Lol thats what you're praying for right? But sadly for you Juju has arrived and is already breaking records...plus Kaleena Smith will be entering the college game soon too so that's another baller that will make you chumps SICK just like Angel Reese does :evil: .

You know I'm right.

"The women’s championship game audience stands as the largest in women’s college basketball history, and is the most-watched basketball game — at any level — since 2019. It is also the third women’s basketball viewership record set in the past week, outpacing the 12.3 million viewers that watched the Iowa-LSU Elite Eight matchup on April 1, followed by the Iowa-UConn Final Four game on April 5, which drew 14.2 million viewers."

Every game where the viewership was at the highest was...wait for it...wait for it...

A game with Caitlin Clark!

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17532952)
You know I'm right.

"The women’s championship game audience stands as the largest in women’s college basketball history, and is the most-watched basketball game — at any level — since 2019. It is also the third women’s basketball viewership record set in the past week, outpacing the 12.3 million viewers that watched the Iowa-LSU Elite Eight matchup on April 1, followed by the Iowa-UConn Final Four game on April 5, which drew 14.2 million viewers."

Every game where the viewership was at the highest was...wait for it...wait for it...

A game with Caitlin Clark!

And two of the highest rated games featured who?? Oh that's right, ANGEL REESE!!..the girl who has more followers than "the great hope" across ALL social media platforms :LOL:

New World Order 05-28-2024 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17532984)
And two of the highest rated games featured who?? Oh that's right, ANGEL REESE!!..the girl who has more followers than "the great hope" across ALL social media platforms :LOL:

Weird, I don't remember Angel Reese playing in the NCAA Finals:

"The final game, between South Carolina's Gamecocks and the University of Iowa's Hawkeyes, averaged about 18.7 million viewers and peaked at a whopping 24 million combined on ESPN and ABC, making it the first time in history that a women's final has drawn a larger TV audience than the men's, according to ESPN"

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17532987)
Weird, I don't remember Angel Reese playing in the NCAA Finals:

"The final game, between South Carolina's Gamecocks and the University of Iowa's Hawkeyes, averaged about 18.7 million viewers and peaked at a whopping 24 million combined on ESPN and ABC, making it the first time in history that a women's final has drawn a larger TV audience than the men's, according to ESPN"

At least she has a RING!!..unlike "the great hope" :LOL:

New World Order 05-28-2024 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17533014)
At least she has a RING!!..unlike "the great hope" :LOL:

I'm glad you conceded your point.

Tapout accepted.

Kiimo 05-28-2024 02:22 PM

If only tapout included not posting in this thread.

The fact that this thread even exists is solely based on Caitlin Clark being awesome.

Maybe we can ban UChieffyBugger to only post in the WNBA thread or maybe the Angel Reese thread.

What's that? There isn't one? Uh, case closed

Mr. Plow 05-28-2024 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17533027)
If only tapout included not posting in this thread.

The fact that this thread even exists is solely based on Caitlin Clark being awesome.

Maybe we can ban UChieffyBugger to only post in the WNBA thread or maybe the Angel Reese thread.

What's that? There isn't one? Uh, case closed

Would there be any women's basketball thread without Clark?

saphojunkie 05-28-2024 03:10 PM

I'm going to start betting unders on WNBA just so I can finally get hard watching it

BigCatDaddy 05-28-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17532924)

The 2 best players in the world are white guys. No hope required.

ToxSocks 05-28-2024 03:29 PM

Boys.....i watched about 20mins of the WNBA the other day.

AND I WATCHED IT CUZ CLARK! ZIIIIING!

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 17533107)
The 2 best players in the world are white guys. No hope required.

Anthony Edwards and Wemby say hi.

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17533021)
I'm glad you conceded your point.

Tapout accepted.

Lol at this chump acting like Reese didn't have high viewing figures too smh :D

Kiimo 05-28-2024 04:22 PM

Are you seriously calling a guy who went 12 for 40, just lost 3 straight games after talking a bunch of shit and is about to be eliminated from the playoffs in a couple hours and a rookie whose team went 22-60 the best players in the NBA?

After you just spent a thousand posts roasting rookie Clark for her record?

How are you so bad at actually using your brain

staylor26 05-28-2024 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17533163)
Anthony Edwards and Wemby say hi.

What a ****ing hypocritical :o) you are LMAO

SAGA45 05-28-2024 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 17531230)

Quote:

You've all but damned yourself to a hell of analyzing/commenting on every game she plays, hoping that she ultimately fails so that you'll have the soulless satisfaction of being proven right on a message board.

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17533187)
Are you seriously calling a guy who went 12 for 40, just lost 3 straight games after talking a bunch of shit and is about to be eliminated from the playoffs in a couple hours and a rookie whose team went 22-60 the best players in the NBA?

After you just spent a thousand posts roasting rookie Clark for her record?

How are you so bad at actually using your brain

He just chumped Jokic who you claim is one of the two best right? But a dumb prick like you is so biased that you can't even engage your head to understand your own foolishness.

And Wemby was dominant last year you moron. It's not just about team success. Cause if that's the case Steph and LeBron are still the best I guess.

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 17533242)
You've all but damned yourself to a hell of analyzing/commenting on every game she plays, hoping that she ultimately fails so that you'll have the soulless satisfaction of being proven right on a message board.

Why would you suggest I want her to fail? Thinking she's overhyped doesn't mean I'm wishing her to fail.

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17533200)
What a ****ing hypocritical :o) you are LMAO

Hypocritical? How?

Bearcat 05-28-2024 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 17533242)

And at the same time, it's basically the only thread he's posted in for the past two weeks, so ya'll are doing god's work in here.

UChieffyBugger 05-28-2024 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17533298)
And at the same time, it's basically the only thread he's posted in for the past two weeks, so ya'll are doing god's work in here.

There's nothing else to talk about apart from the nba and nhl threads but my teams were eliminated so I ain't as motivated :evil: .

But it's funny how I'm the only one keeping the conversation about women's basketball alive on this forum yet people are here hating. All because their great hope isn't doing so well smh :LOL: .

Pablo 05-28-2024 07:31 PM

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17533167)
Lol at this chump acting like Reese didn't have high viewing figures too smh :D

She’s done well at the box office, no doubt

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...7eb1285473.jpg