ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders release DJ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318249)

FAX 10-16-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13823625)
This is where I'm at too. Even if we lose, we will look good doing it...;)

My lil girl loves unicorns

Well, good for her ...

I don't see why, though. We're talking about a feral and savage beast with a giant horn growing out of its head like a freakish tumor who can use that deadly appendage to disembowel and eviscerate every organ in your body with one baleful, lacerating blow to the guts.

Not for me, thank you.

FAX

Simply Red 10-16-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13823628)
Yeah ... used to be that Atlanta had the majority of the stunners, but I think a lot of them migrated north. You can't swing a cat around here without hitting a gorgeous, young woman ... not that you'd probably want to do that.

I'm fortunate in that I was adopted by the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX who saved me from a life of debauchery. If she only had a cure for mental illness ...

FAX

HAHAHA - Yeah a friend of mine called me from this 3-level bar in Nashville - he said all three levels were loaded w/ hot women and he went up to the top of it and counted - he said there were 45 hot women with him and one other male. I feel like I want to move there! :)

htismaqe 10-16-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13823635)

I saw Mahomes put on that 2nd half clinic and all I could think is that the Chiefs just flipped over the mattress. It looks exactly opposite of the Alex Smith Chiefs but the end result is that it's the same mattress.

From Marty to Vermeil, to Pioli, and beyond, it just seems like this team either has a great offense or a great defense but when one is finally Super Bowl caliber, the other is record-setting bad.

stevieray 10-16-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13823636)
Well, good for her ...

I don't see why, though. We're talking about a feral and savage beast with a giant horn growing out of its head like a freakish tumor who can use that deadly appendage to disembowel and eviscerate every organ in your body with one baleful, lacerating blow to the guts.

Not for me, thank you.

FAX

She thinks she's a superhero.

You can be a superhero too, with the right unicorn.

FAX 10-16-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13823637)
HAHAHA - Yeah a friend of mine called me from this 3-level bar in Nashville - he said all three levels were loaded w/ hot women and he went up to the top of it and counted - he said there were 45 hot women with him and one other male. I feel like I want to move there! :)

A few evenings ago, I was driving down West End Ave. and a car full of girls (about 4 or 5 of them) pulled up alongside me (I was going 35 or so). One of the girls in the back rolled down her window, stuck her hands out the window and, making a circle with her left thumb and forefinger, started running her right forefinger in and out of the circle ... looking at me and smiling all the while. Then she started waving for me to follow them. A very cute posse of well-dressed, highly-dangerous females.

I followed them for about a mile, then I thought, "What in the hell are you doing, man?" Then I pulled into Zoe's for a salad.

It's a little crazy here.

FAX

FAX 10-16-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13823637)

I think I know that bar, by the way. It's the one down on Lower Broad, right?

I haven't been there yet. Was your friend visiting? A tourist type of deal?

EDIT: I'm asking because if it's the same bar, it's more of a tourist place than a "townie" sort of place.

FAX

htismaqe 10-16-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13823649)
A few evenings ago, I was driving down West End Ave. and a car full of girls (about 4 or 5 of them) pulled up alongside me (I was going 35 or so). One of the girls in the back rolled down her window, stuck her hands out the window and, making a circle with her left thumb and forefinger, started running her right forefinger in and out of the circle ... looking at me and smiling all the while. Then she started waving for me to follow them. A very cute posse of well-dressed, highly-dangerous females.

I followed them for about a mile, then I thought, "What in the hell are you doing, man?" Then I pulled into Zoe's for a salad.

FAX

Good call man. You probably saved yourself from a life with one kidney.

Simply Red 10-16-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13823649)

FAX

my next vacation is only 4 hrs away! :D

Chiefshrink 10-16-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13823640)
but the end result is that it's the same mattress.

Nah, it is very different this time my friend. As bad as the defense is, with "My Homie" you now have literally a legit shot of making the SB in spite of previous urine stained mattresses. "My Homie" provides that high performance "Sleep Number" mattress with so many choices in spite of being in the same bedroom with a urine stained mattress.:D

FAX 10-16-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13823653)
Good call man. You probably saved yourself from a life with one kidney.

ROFL

Or worse.

I honestly think the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX would take the other one in the settlement.

FAX

Simply Red 10-16-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13823650)
I think I know that bar, by the way. It's the one down on Lower Broad, right?

I haven't been there yet. Was your friend visiting? A tourist type of deal?

EDIT: I'm asking because if it's the same bar, it's more of a tourist place than a "townie" sort of place.

FAX

Yes he was.

ping2000 10-16-2018 09:58 PM

Defense peed on both sides of our mattress.

htismaqe 10-16-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 13823672)
Defense peed on both sides of our mattress.

Actually they only peed on one side. It was just so much that it soaked all the way through...

FAX 10-16-2018 10:04 PM

DJ-esus can place his healing hands on our urine-soaked bedding and turn it into a pristine, immaculate cloud upon which we can rest our troubled heads from now until March and beyond.

Doesn't that make you feel freaking awesome?

FAX

htismaqe 10-16-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13823681)
DJ-esus can place his healing hands on our urine-soaked bedding and turn it into a pristine, immaculate cloud upon which we can rest our troubled heads from now until March and beyond.

Doesn't that make you feel freaking awesome?

FAX

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...soryko.png&f=1