ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309314)

Bowser 02-10-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 17389863)
This play is ****ing amazing.

If you made a list of Kelce's top twenty catches from Mahomes over the past six seasons, that one would be in the top ten. Maybe the top five. He laid all the way out for a wounded duck to get the first down. Amazing.

That game might have been Kelce's best game as a Chief, and that's saying something.

Monticore 02-10-2024 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 17390039)
If you made a list of Kelce's top twenty catches from Mahomes over the past six seasons, that one would be in the top ten. Maybe the top five. He laid all the way out for a wounded duck to get the first down. Amazing.

That game might have been Kelce's best game as a Chief, and that's saying something.

He really wants this SB , SF better triple him or he gets the MVP , the NFL is just itching to give it to him

Hammock Parties 02-10-2024 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monticore (Post 17390085)
He really wants this SB , SF better triple him or he gets the MVP , the NFL is just itching to give it to him

If Pat has less than 250 passing yards, and Kelce has more than 100 and all of Pat's TDs or two of them, Kelce's getting MVP.

SB XXIII effect. Montana threw for 357 but 215 yards was too hard to ignore from Rice.

What I'd really like to see if Rashee Rice getting MVP. Wouldn't that be perfect. LMAO

stevieray 02-10-2024 11:37 AM

I'm not being a homer here, but after watching Mahomes' passes and play in JUST this years playoffs, I don't how the hell you could bet against the defending SB MVP tmrw.

It's not like he's unlikeable like Brady. He's PREMIERE.

It's uncanny.

crispystl 02-10-2024 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 17390148)
I'm not being a homer here, but after watching Mahomes passes and play in JUST this year's playoffs, I don't how the hell you could bet against the defending SB MVP tmrw.

It's uncanny.

It annoys me how many people hate Mahomes. There's a lot of irony there too, because he's exactly what these same fans have been asking in an athlete for YEARS. Now he finally emerges and they hate him because he's so ****ing good.

Buehler445 02-10-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 17390148)
I'm not being a homer here, but after watching Mahomes' passes and play in JUST this years playoffs, I don't how the hell you could bet against the defending SB MVP tmrw.

It's uncanny.

Those first 2 drives in the Ravens game is probably the best ball played all year.

He was good in the Buffalo game, he made Tua look like a bitch in the Miami game, but my God those 2 drives were a masterclass in ball.

Hammock Parties 02-10-2024 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17390187)
Those first 2 drives in the Ravens game is probably the best ball played all year.

He was good in the Buffalo game, he made Tua look like a bitch in the Miami game, but my God those 2 drives were a masterclass in ball.

11 straight completions.

12th was a drop by Richie.

Buehler445 02-10-2024 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl (Post 17390166)
It annoys me how many people hate Mahomes. There's a lot of irony there too, because he's exactly what these same fans have been asking in an athlete for YEARS. Now he finally emerges and they hate him because he's so ****ing good.

Yeah, don't give a flying ****.

I'm here for me. He plays for my guys and he's the best there's ever been. I just can't muster a single **** about what anybody thinks. Nobody cared when we had Gonzo. Or Charles (who remains criminally underrated). Or DT. Or any of the other legitimate greats we rolled with, so I don't care what they think now.

I'm here to consume as much Mahomes as possible, because it's not ever going to be better than this, so I'm taking it all in.

stevieray 02-10-2024 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17390187)

I agree, I think those clinics literally put us in the driver seat, and ended the first seed dominance they had experienced and relied on. That pride was their downfall, displayed by all the dirty play from their D when they couldn't control the narrative.

Hammock Parties 02-12-2024 02:28 AM

Rasputin 02-12-2024 02:34 AM

Chiefs need to start thinking about-extending this guy I mean he only has 8 years left on his contract.

Tylerthigpen!1! 02-12-2024 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 17397042)
Chiefs need to start thinking about-extending this guy I mean he only has 8 years left on his contract.

im not sold on this mahomes kid yet. wats the post june 1 cap hit?

notorious 02-12-2024 11:39 AM

It's a risk, maybe we should kick the tires on a possible franchise guy in the draft.

DJ's left nut 02-12-2024 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17397038)

All week we heard how Andy seemed to have figured out how to use Bosa's aggression against him.

And for most of the game we didn't see a lot of that.

Look at Bosa on this play - guy depantsed himself there. Took himself right out of the play attacking that interior screen. Andy waited a essentially 5 full quarters to put the clownshoes on that ****ing mongoloid.

Andy sitting on that play until that point is pretty remarkable. That kind of patience comes from a self-assurance that few coaches in this league have EVER had.

notorious 02-12-2024 01:10 PM

Clown Shoes. LMAO