ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

notorious 09-10-2012 08:05 AM

Your team played very well last night. Congrats.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8897284)
Your team played very well last night. Congrats.

Yep. Congrats to the division champs. It's a done deal. Meanwhile, I'm going to go and fondle my Peeholi.

ShowtimeSBMVP 09-10-2012 08:07 PM

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss

Former Patriots center Dan Koppen agrees to terms on 1-year deal with Broncos, source says.

listopencil 09-10-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8871015)
You had that post typed up a few weeks ago but you were hoping Knowshon would be cut. Knowshon is a good player. He plays like Walter Payton did when he had the ball, he never gives up and will fight you until he goes down. I'm not saying he is anywhere near as good as Walter Payton was, I'm just saying they play with the same mentality.

In one game so far this season, Knowshon Moreno is a giant pile of flaming dog shit. He danced in the backfield while waiting to be tackled, he blew an easy block that gave up a sack, he showed an alarming overall lack of vision, and he only scored thanks to a perfectly blocked play that was expertly called by Peyton Manning. Leading up to this season he has shown nothing, so he has been unimpressive at best, regardless of his draft position.

notorious 09-10-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8899833)
In one game so far this season, Knowshon Moreno is a giant pile of flaming dog shit. He danced in the backfield while waiting to be tackled, he blew an easy block that gave up a sack, he showed an alarming overall lack of vision, and he only scored thanks to a perfectly blocked play that was expertly called by Peyton Manning. Leading up to this season he has shown nothing, so he has been unimpressive at best, regardless of his draft position.

Give your team some credit. You got absolutely dominated in TOP but ended up beating the Steelers soundly.

That doesn't happen unless you have a good team.

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8899888)
Give your team some credit. You got absolutely dominated in TOP but ended up beating the Steelers soundly.

The CHEFS won TOP.

That is all we ever win.

listopencil 09-10-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8899888)

I thought they played well as a team, but a few stinkers showed up.

ThaVirus 09-10-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

This. That guy is a piece of shit. I also hate the way he jumps up and talks shit when he breaks off a 4 yard run or some mundane shit. **** you, Knowshon Moreno.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-10-2012 08:50 PM

You know he touched swords with his uncle when Slowmo reached pay dirt

Pasta Little Brioni 09-10-2012 08:51 PM

Why did the Broncos have to try and fool the Steelers D by playing no huddle? Thought that was bush league?

BigMeatballDave 09-10-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8900011)
Why did the Broncos have to try and fool the Steelers D by playing no huddle? Thought that was bush league?

Yep. Trickery.

Quesadilla Joe 09-11-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Knowshon had a bad game. He didn't know who to block a couple times and then he absolutely whiffed on one block. I have seen him absolutely blow up blitzing LB's. I know he can do better in pass pro.

Knowshon will be a valuable contributor as a 3rd down back. He isn't the bell-cow #11 draft pick that we thought we were getting but he can have a great role in the offense. I'm not giving up on him.

Quesadilla Joe 09-11-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8900011)

Denver wasn't trying to fool anyone. The Broncos were able to take away the best Defensive Coordinator in the NFL by going to the no huddle. We were trying to prevent the Steelers from using trickery.

It's not like we were running flea flickers that get blown up as soon as Hillis throws the ball back to the QB.

Quesadilla Joe 09-11-2012 06:05 AM

Peyton Manning corn maze in Greeley, Co. LMAO

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...JWeR7hdrIFyQE_

FlaChief58 09-11-2012 06:19 AM

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=gtfo&...:16,s:48,i:358

NSFW