ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Patrick Mahomes isn't "broken" you ****ing dorks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340576)

Bowser 11-15-2021 10:17 AM

This is how good Mahomes was last night - 405 yards, 5 TD's, and he overthrew two maybe three MORE touchdowns. He was as locked in against the Raiders as he's been all season long, and I think the rest of the league should be worried after that performance in prime time on the road against a division rival.

Bowser 11-15-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15956792)
IDK.

Mahomes is smart enough to know Abram is basically LV's Daniel Sorensen at this point.

I think that's a matchup he liked.

Otherwise, yeah, very dumb throw, or he didn't see Abram.

In any case, that's a make up play for shit like the ball bouncing off Kemp's hands for a pick. We deserve it.

Someone was open on the right side around the 15 yard line. It wouldn't have been a touchdown, but it was a sure first and goal. All that doesn't matter though because Williams made one of the catches of the year so far.

And look, that's who Mahomes is - a chance taker looking for the high reward. That is who he's been since his high school days, and that is who we drafted. Being that guy has gotten him a league and Super Bowl MVP so far. I WANT him to make throws like that, that's what he does so well.

jd1020 11-15-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15956809)
This is how good Mahomes was last night - 405 yards, 5 TD's, and he overthrew two maybe three MORE touchdowns. He was as locked in against the Raiders as he's been all season long, and I think the rest of the league should be worried after that performance in prime time on the road against a division rival.

As long as he is willing to take the free 10-15 yards the defense is giving him over forcing a 50 yard pass downfield to a blanketed receiver we'll be fine.

Bowser 11-15-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15956818)
As long as he is willing to take the free 10-15 yards the defense is giving him over forcing a 50 yard pass downfield to a blanketed receiver we'll be fine.

Yep. And he looked way more comfortable with all that last night.

The Franchise 11-15-2021 10:32 AM

He was back during the Packers game but no one could catch shit.

Bowser 11-15-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15956827)
He was back during the Packers game but no one could catch shit.

Yeah that's fair. I think Collinsworth said we had five drops in the Packer game?

The Franchise 11-15-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15956829)
Yeah that's fair. I think Collinsworth said we had five drops in the Packer game?

They weren’t just drops. They were drive killing drops.