ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Q&A with Romeo Crennel – 9/10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263479)

petegz28 09-10-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8899122)
I bet if you could ask every player behind closed doors why they get deflated when they go down 2 scores and that their answer wouldn't be leaked, they would put it on Cassel.

I doubt that seriously. I think if they were honest they would put a great deal of it on the defense. Cassel really did nothing to hurt this team yesterday. The 2nd INT which I say was his only bad play was so late it didn't matter.

DTLB58 09-10-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 8899285)
Romeo is head coach for a reason. Next week is going to be great when this team is in high spirits. hope springs eternal.

Pioli's Yes man. Or Bitch, whichever you prefer. Just so he don't rock his front office boat. And wouldn't challenge him on Cassel cause he just wanted another opportunity to be a HC. Sad, cause the fans pay for this B.S.

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8899419)
Cassel really did nothing to hurt this team yesterday.

People who say this don't understand football.

Go look at the third and 3 before Succop shanked the FG and tell me Cassel is a good QB.

He ****ed that play in the ass. Stared down McCluster, threw into double coverage, and was probably lucky that his own suck got in the way of an INT, because the ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage (because that's his calling card due to his low/slow release).

Maybe if he was competent, we take the lead there and the entire complexion of the second half changes.

Nope.

Cassel ****ing sucks and people who can't realize it oughta shampoo my crotch.

RINGLEADER 09-10-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8898983)
A lot of words to say nothing at all.

Honestly, I thought this was a joke thread...A lot of words to say nothing is an understatement.

mcaj22 09-10-2012 07:19 PM

lol at that dude asking how Elam, Studebaker and Reeves grading out and Romeo only responding back about two of them.

That's how ****ing BAD Reeves is. That it has to make Romeo sick. And Fat ****ing Scott does ****ing nothing that fat ****

BigMeatballDave 09-10-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

I doubt that seriously. I think if they were honest they would put a great deal of it on the defense. Cassel really did nothing to hurt this team yesterday. The 2nd INT which I say was his only bad play was so late it didn't matter.

What did he do in the 2nd half to help?

petegz28 09-10-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8899589)
What did he do in the 2nd half to help?

He put us in position for the tie...

He got blindsided...

He converted a 3rd and long...

Moekai tipped a catchable ball for an INT

It was 37-17 after that

petegz28 09-10-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8899501)
People who say this don't understand football.

Go look at the third and 3 before Succop shanked the FG and tell me Cassel is a good QB.

He ****ed that play in the ass. Stared down McCluster, threw into double coverage, and was probably lucky that his own suck got in the way of an INT, because the ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage (because that's his calling card due to his low/slow release).

Maybe if he was competent, we take the lead there and the entire complexion of the second half changes.

Nope.

Cassel ****ing sucks and people who can't realize it oughta shampoo my crotch.

Which of course made Succop miss the FG

BossChief 09-10-2012 09:30 PM

I gave Cassel loads of credit for his first half, but he shit the bed (as usual) in the second half.

Anyone saying otherwise is in denial.

It could have been much worse, two other passes could have been picked.

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8899658)
Which of course made Succop miss the FG

No, not at all.

But it is what it is.

We've been settling for three points for 41 games now with this moron.

It's what he does.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-10-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8899561)
lol at that dude asking how Elam, Studebaker and Reeves grading out and Romeo only responding back about two of them.

That's how ****ing BAD Reeves is. That it has to make Romeo sick. And Fat ****ing Scott does ****ing nothing that fat ****

Hah, that was the thing that stuck out to me. The guy really does suck sooo bad. For all the marginal players that get roasted around here, this turd needs to be flushed to the CFL.

Frankie 09-10-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8899122)
I bet if you could ask every player behind closed doors why they get deflated when they go down 2 scores and that their answer wouldn't be leaked, they would put it on Cassel.

I agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 8899285)
Romeo is head coach for a reason.....

Yeah that reason is called "Cronyism."

Quote:

Cassel really did nothing to hurt this team yesterday.

2 INTs and a fumble beg to differ.

Setsuna 09-10-2012 10:05 PM

:popcorn:

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 8900326)
I agree.

Yeah that reason is called "Cronyism."

2 INTs and a fumble beg to differ.

Frankie...can you please convince Pete for us. We know he listens to you.

BossChief 09-10-2012 10:13 PM

in 2010, Cassel didnt have a good first game and started to play well around halftime of game 2.

I thought that first half against Atlanta was the best I had EVER seen him play and that includes his time in NE.

If he can put that kind of effort in consistently and eliminate the mistakes, we may have something pretty good at quarterback.

Trouble is...the moment Atlanta got any pressure on him whatsoever, he wilted.