ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Best Football Hit You’ll See This Week: Pussy Kid Edition (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252273)

OnTheWarpath15 11-07-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8090848)
I find myself uninterested in what you hope. Hey, wrap your kids in bubble wrap if you want to, just don't tell me that this is an unusual thing to have happen. It happens on football fields every day.

Well, minus the exploding collarbone.

WV 11-07-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8090848)
I find myself uninterested in what you hope. Hey, wrap your kids in bubble wrap if you want to, just don't tell me that this is an unusual thing to have happen. It happens on football fields every day.

Don't be a prick and you won't get prick responses.

I'm not debating what happens on football fields everyday, but I can virtually guarantee that most parents would not be ok with a grown man donning a helmit and running tackling drills (as in running full speed and lowering his shoulders) with their 13 year old kids. Teaching the kids technique and what happened here are two different things.

Brock 11-07-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8090857)

I'm not debating what happens on football fields everyday, but I can virtually guarantee that most parents would not be ok with a grown man donning a helmit and running tackling drills (as in running full speed and lowering his shoulders) with their 13 year old kids. Teaching the kids technique and what happened here are two different things.

Hey pal, you started the name calling. I can guarantee you that most parents are perfectly fine with their kids being roughly handled on a football field. If not, they wouldn't be there. It's accepted, it's the norm, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Don't like it? Get your kids on a soccer team.

Ming the Merciless 11-07-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8090857)

Actually you are the one coming off like a total prick....I don't know you, never really noticed any of your posts before but just for your info, you are the one coming off like a prick...not the other way around.

You seem hostile or like you have some issues around this that might be making you a little biased or over reacting...

Football was maybe a little to rough for you? I'm just guessing...

ChiefsCountry 11-07-2011 10:15 PM

Our coaches used to hop in and do stuff like that as well, but we normally leveled their asses.

WV 11-07-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8090868)
Hey pal, you started the name calling. I can guarantee you that most parents are perfectly fine with their kids being roughly handled on a football field. If not, they wouldn't be there. It's accepted, it's the norm, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Don't like it? Get your kids on a soccer team.

My kids aren't old enough for football, but I think your wrong it's that simple. And no in your typical fashion you like to throw around your "Physics fail" and things like that insinuating others stupidity and your superiority, so no you didn't "name call" but don't try and take the high road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8090883)
Actually you are the one coming off like a total prick....I don't know you, never really noticed any of your posts before but just for your info, you are the one coming off like a prick...not the other way around.

You seem hostile or like you have some issues around this that might be making you a little biased or over reacting...

Football was maybe a little to rough for you? I'm just guessing...

And I need no opinions from you.....your reputation is enough.

Brock 11-07-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8090980)
My kids aren't old enough for football, but I think your wrong it's that simple. And no in your typical fashion you like to throw around your "Physics fail" and things like that insinuating others stupidity and your superiority, so no you didn't "name call" but don't try and take the high road.

What you said was stupid, and I called you out on it. Get over it. And no, I'm not wrong. You sound like someone who never went to a football practice if you think kids don't get physically manhandled by coaches all the time.

Tribal Warfare 11-07-2011 10:37 PM

go to the website guys the video plays fine over there

OnTheWarpath15 11-07-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8091005)
go to the website guys the video plays fine over there

I'm not sure why everyone else is struggling with the video. I can watch it just fine.

Odd.

KCFalcon59 11-07-2011 10:50 PM

My high school coach jumped in a few times. He was a rb in HS and College. He was a fast sombich. We enjoyed it because we got free shots on him. It was all in fun. too bad that kid got hurt.

Ming the Merciless 11-07-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8090980)

And I need no opinions from you.....your reputation is enough.

Yep...the kind of chump who goes by others opinions....the kind who throws a fit when their kid gets in trouble at school..and obviously the kind who has a temper tantrum after he sends his kid into football practice and his kid didnt make the cut or got roughed up a lil bit.

Boo ****ing hoo, grow a pair.

Did you see the kids ENGAGED and laughing? LEarning, having fun and yet working....probably a good coach....was just a goof up....and pussies like you scream and cry "i'd assault him if it were my kid" blah blah blah...

My god the world is full of too many "do gooders"

crazycoffey 11-07-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 8091054)
My high school coach jumped in a few times. He was a rb in HS and College. He was a fast sombich. We enjoyed it because we got free shots on him. It was all in fun. too bad that kid got hurt.

how dare he, the bully.....

WV 11-07-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8090995)
What you said was stupid, and I called you out on it. Get over it. And no, I'm not wrong. You sound like someone who never went to a football practice if you think kids don't get physically manhandled by coaches all the time.

I did play football and what I said made perfect sense, just didn't meet your standards and since I don't agree with you I'm automatically wrong....whatever. Not really worth anymore time for either of us.

Fritz88 11-08-2011 03:20 AM

Tony Romo had a broken collarbone.

MoreLemonPledge 11-08-2011 03:26 AM

http://sajablogs.typepad.com/photos/...09/rooppic.jpg