ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football So Akrum Wadley says unflattering things about his time at Iowa (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=332135)

Mecca 06-29-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15043351)
Oh boo hoo hoo coach said a mean thing. Muh feelerz. Your fat lazy ass obviously never played a down of football.

I'm so hurt by your generic insult, it's tough. It's a good way to deflect though so by all means.

Pablo 06-29-2020 02:06 PM

Akrum is a dumbshit name though. Hopefully he was a DB so he can join our team.

Demonpenz 06-29-2020 02:23 PM

Akrum Ohio

Iowanian 06-29-2020 02:37 PM

I've seen some things today suggesting that Akrum ripped a lot of fans off along the way, doing things like charging for autographs, requiring prepayment and never providing them. That's one example I've read.

BossChief 06-29-2020 02:42 PM

Akrum had a high upside and needed to be coached hard to bring out his abilities and he’s obviously cut from thin cloth. Any winning organization at the next level will also push him mentally and physically. I’m sure he will use the victim card then, too.

Oh no, I weighed in over weight multiple times so my coach cut off my meal card for certain times.....poor little bitch had to call mommy to get a pizza at 11pm.

Bitch

bdj23 06-29-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15043265)
Being a shithead to a white person isnt racist. Being a shithead to a black person is automatically racist. The focus should be coaches being shitheads. I've heard far worse from coaches when I played ball in high school. Granted that was 17 or 18 years ago, and Im glad coaches are becoming more player friendly but everything isn't automatically racist.

There's lots of dickhead football coaches. I remember when I played football in 7th grade our coaches got so mad at us one day, they cussed us all out, left practice and left us all on the field for 2 while we waited for our parents to show up and get us.

staylor26 06-29-2020 03:03 PM

Mecca is an SJW cuck.

Iowanian 06-29-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15043347)
Calling a dude simple jack and making fun of him for having a learning disability doesn't seem like anything other than being a dickhead.

To be fair....Simple Jack is white.....It's not like they called him "radio"

Iowa takes 2 star talent, puts them in the weight room where they grow to a competitive size(from the hard line coach some of them apparently hate after the fact)...get coached up and many make it on to productive NFL careers, while others are afforded the opportunity for a free D1 education.

If they heard the shit bosses said to me while I was working terrible, dirty jobs from Junior high on through college they'd shit their pants.

vailpass 06-29-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15043461)
Akrum had a high upside and needed to be coached hard to bring out his abilities and he’s obviously cut from thin cloth. Any winning organization at the next level will also push him mentally and physically. I’m sure he will use the victim card then, too.

Oh no, I weighed in over weight multiple times so my coach cut off my meal card for certain times.....poor little bitch had to call mommy to get a pizza at 11pm.

Bitch

The irony being that without tough coaches to push him Akrum would never have been in a position for anyone to hear him bitch about it.

displacedinMN 06-29-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 15043547)
To be fair....Simple Jack is white.....It's not like they called him "radio"

Iowa takes 2 star talent, puts them in the weight room where they grow to a competitive size(from the hard line coach some of them apparently hate after the fact)...get coached up and many make it on to productive NFL careers, while others are afforded the opportunity for a free D1 education.

If they heard the shit bosses said to me while I was working terrible, dirty jobs from Junior high on through college they'd shit their pants.

All of this.

Iowa football is not about individual and KF does not recruit individuals. He recruits people that are there for team. I guess that means we are a consistent 8 win team.

I will never deny some of the things did not happen. I am not an insider.
But if you want a disciplined shot at the NFL-Go to Iowa.

BossChief 06-29-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15043549)
The irony being that without tough coaches to push him Akrum would never have been in a position for anyone to hear him bitch about it.

Not shocking that Vrabel cut him (Same coaching tree as a Ferentz) and he never found a home at the next level.

I hadnt realized it had been 2 years removed from Iowa. Time flies, I guess.

Complaining about not being able to use social media is something almost every team does. Same with scheduled weigh ins and other conditioning expectations.

Coddled little unemployed bitch.

vailpass 06-29-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15043587)
Not shocking that Vrabel cut him (Same coaching tree as a Ferentz) and he never found a home at the next level.

I hadnt realized it had been 2 years removed from Iowa. Time flies, I guess.

Complaining about not being able to use social media is something almost every team does. Same with scheduled weigh ins and other conditioning expectations.

Coddled little unemployed bitch.

Wish he'd have wrestled under Gable for a couple of years. He'd be calling Vrabel uncle Mikey and thanking him for the compliments.

BossChief 06-29-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15043626)
Wish he'd have wrestled under Gable for a couple of years. He'd be calling Vrabel uncle Mikey and thanking him for the compliments.

Great coaches push you to the point of breaking...them they show you how to build yourself back up stronger...rinse, repeat. Both mentally and physically. Sometimes things are said for you to gather motivation. The things said during games are far more colorful and hard coaching prepares you for those moments.

Pussies can’t take it and wash out.

They were never cut out for it in the first place.

Go sell insurance and go to meetings about your feelings.

Leave the gladiator sports to the warriors.

Buehler445 06-29-2020 03:46 PM

I’m 37. I don’t think I’m all that old.

But goddamn I can’t imagine coaching kids these days.

My nephew is just shy of 20. My god he’s on a totally different wavelength from me.

vailpass 06-29-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15043658)
Great coaches push you to the point of breaking...them they show you how to build yourself back up stronger...rinse, repeat. Both mentally and physically. Sometimes things are said for you to gather motivation. The things said during games are far more colorful and hard coaching prepares you for those moments.

Pussies can’t take it and wash out.

They were never cut out for it in the first place.

Go sell insurance and go to meetings about your feelings.

Leave the gladiator sports to the warriors.

Yep. The minute we eliminate that from sports, and society, is the minute we weaken and fail.