ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318945)

BigRedChief 11-18-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maine (Post 13899104)
The fix is in

if so, it’s going to be for us. The NFL would love to have Mahomes shine on MNF.

Tribal Warfare 11-18-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13899785)
if so, it’s going to be for us. The NFL would love to have Mahomes shine on MNF.

The NFL would like the cushion between NE and the Chiefs to lessen considering the market

KChiefs1 11-18-2018 08:10 PM

The fix is in.

Simply Red 11-18-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13899651)
Saints won and the Chargers lost...looks like the NFL double-downed on tomorrow's night game. The officials blatantly tried in the Donks game...phantom OPI with 37 seconds left and called a 2 point conversion short.

They've assembled their top "dive crew" ...it's LA or bust.

Oh you played the victim role already this year to a game other than the Pats' game. Your percentages aren't that great. But by all means - believe what you want.

Simply Red 11-18-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13899651)
Saints won and the Chargers lost...looks like the NFL double-downed on tomorrow's night game. The officials blatantly tried in the Donks game...phantom OPI with 37 seconds left and called a 2 point conversion short.

They've assembled their top "dive crew" ...it's LA or bust.

What's even funnier is - a friend of mine who posts here - already said you'd post this. They texted me that - they were SPOT ON!

Maine 11-18-2018 08:39 PM

The officials are actually really nice people

chiefzilla1501 11-18-2018 08:48 PM

Based on a quick search, boger consistently is one of the biggest penalty whores in the game.

They know this is a big game. And I'm sure the NFL doesn't want the refs interrupting every damn play. Less penalties also means less chance a red will influence games. I'll be optimistic and assume this is a good thing.

BlackOp 11-18-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13899821)
What's even funnier is - a friend of mine who posts here - already said you'd post this. They texted me that - they were SPOT ON!

You mean for pointing out the officials essentially invented a penalty with :37 seconds left....which negated FG range and cost the Donks 22 yards in field position?

I think about 50 people, here, have pointed out the same thing...

BlackOp 11-18-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13899816)
Oh you played the victim role already this year to a game other than the Pats' game. Your percentages aren't that great. But by all means - believe what you want.

WTF are you talking about? I point out bullshit calls in every game I watch...

I pay special attention when a team has a new stadium in the works and is unfairly hyped...then late calls start to happen in their favor. It happened last week when the Chargers WR stepped out of bounds with half his foot...but they let the TD stand. They got a bogus penalty, late, this week...which should have decided the game. There is a pattern forming..

This same shit happened when the Raiders where trying to get a stadium in Vegas....bogus late calls/hype. They were picked to be in the SB....much like the Chargers are being hyped. There is an agenda...and it started last off-season.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-18-2018 09:49 PM

Dana McKenzie, DEAD

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...kenzie-7410028

kjwood75nro 11-19-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13899883)
Based on a quick search, boger consistently is one of the biggest penalty whores in the game.

They know this is a big game. And I'm sure the NFL doesn't want the refs interrupting every damn play. Less penalties also means less chance a red will influence games. I'll be optimistic and assume this is a good thing.

Good policy. Don't want communists trying to ruin a good thing.

rabblerouser 11-19-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13899821)

So...your "friend" is in on it?

What you trying to say, SR?

rabblerouser 11-19-2018 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13899897)
You mean for pointing out the officials essentially invented a penalty with :37 seconds left....which negated FG range and cost the Donks 22 yards in field position?

I think about 50 people, here, have pointed out the same thing...

Funny how Chase Kreenum's failed 2 pt conversion looked just like Big Blen Rapenbooger's game winning TD...

Denver beat the refs AND the Chargers. Good on them.

Now back to **** DONK FOREVER.

dlphg9 11-19-2018 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13900149)
Funny how Chase Kreenum's failed 2 pt conversion looked just like Big Blen Rapenbooger's game winning TD...

Denver beat the refs AND the Chargers. Good on them.

Now back to **** DONK FOREVER.

It's Denver's fault for not challenging it. More often than not when a player is diving like that for the end zone their knee will hit before the ball crosses the goal line. Now let's also look at who was the one diving the ball, Crase Creecum. I don't think he's the most athletic guy in the NFL, so the refs (who believe it or not are not perfect) probably took those factors into consideration and said no good. The refs didnt have the luxury of seeing the play from 10 different angles and in super slow motion and you want to know why they didn't get that luxury???Because Vance Joseph is possibly be the dumbest coach in the NFL, but I can't say that for sure since the league is somehow filled with stupid coaches.

I bet the refs would have loved to have been stopped by some reerun throwing a red flag on the field, so they could run over to the Microsoft Surface that is surrounded by a box that is plastered with Microsoft Surface advertising. I mean I don't blame Microsoft for advertising any chance they get, since they thought it was a good idea to drop 80 million a year for 5 years to become the exclusive provider of technology to the NFL. But my point is that no the refs did not try to screw Denver out of a win and Vance Joseph is really dumb and should have challenged the play. Some of you guys act like the officiating doesn't have a human element to it and that they are going to be perfect, but that just isn't the case. Although, I do believe they try to keep games close for viewership and certain teams are given more calls than others, the games aren't rigged/scripted.

kysirsoze 11-19-2018 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13899883)

Wait, Blakeman replaced Boger??? Boger is the worst ****ing ref in football. If we dodged a ****ing Boger game this is all win.