ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Woman caught cheating in a Costco parking lot (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326528)

eDave 11-07-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579838)
Speaking of....what happened to that one guy on here from Hawaii that threw a fit because we did the Asian stereotype thing, and then his wife got on here and joined in?

Splatbass...splatbass was his name. Did he quit forever?

Yea. To be fair though, you guys were being supreme dicks about Hawaii. Jealous bitches.

banecat 11-07-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14579821)
You don't get out much do you?

Do you even know what type of women go to the bar in a restaurant like Morton's Steak House or other upscale restaurants?

Apparently not.

We're not talking a bar with pool tables, pinball machines, broken stools and beer all over the floor.

We gotta go to St. Louis, Chicago, or Dallas for Morton's. They closed the one in KC

banecat 11-07-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579838)
Speaking of....what happened to that one guy on here from Hawaii that threw a fit because we did the Asian stereotype thing, and then his wife got on here and joined in?

Splatbass...splatbass was his name. Did he quit forever?

His wife jumped on in too?

MahiMike 11-07-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14579652)
I hate to say this but 70-80% of women today are vile pigs. They have no class, curse like a sailor, smoke like a chimney, don't clean up after themselves, can't cook worth a ****, drive like maniacs with massive road rage, talk like trashy pigs and really leave a lot to be desired.

I can't even begin to till you how many times I'm sitting next to two women at the bar in a nice restaurant and their conversation is loud, obnoxious, full of cursing and not just shit or dammit, they are bitter and are always talking down their boyfriends or husbands and are just rude pigs. They are usually dressed very nice or professional and these places are not low class by any means.

I have so little desire these days to get into a relationship-I have zero interest in drama or having to deal with an annoying ****ing bitch.

If this yapping Cannook slag was my girlfriend I would go over Niagara Falls and forget the barrel.

Sounds harsh but it's a strange World we live in today.......:doh!:

This is why I married a European girl.

saphojunkie 11-07-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14579652)
I hate to say this but 70-80% of women today are vile pigs. They have no class, curse like a sailor, smoke like a chimney, don't clean up after themselves, can't cook worth a ****, drive like maniacs with massive road rage, talk like trashy pigs and really leave a lot to be desired.

I can't even begin to till you how many times I'm sitting next to two women at the bar in a nice restaurant and their conversation is loud, obnoxious, full of cursing and not just shit or dammit, they are bitter and are always talking down their boyfriends or husbands and are just rude pigs. They are usually dressed very nice or professional and these places are not low class by any means.

I have so little desire these days to get into a relationship-I have zero interest in drama or having to deal with an annoying ****ing bitch.

If this yapping Cannook slag was my girlfriend I would go over Niagara Falls and forget the barrel.

Sounds harsh but it's a strange World we live in today.......:doh!:

It must suck to hate women. I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage for them and feel as though they aren't good enough for you, and THAT is why you are alone. That must be awful. Women are great, and I hope you can find someone who makes you feel seen and loved.

luv 11-07-2019 03:12 PM

I thought this was going to be a video of her caught in the act. You guys are so disappointing.

loochy 11-07-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 14579846)
His wife jumped on in too?

Oh yeah. She made an account and jumped in head first. She seemed pretty nice though....but we sure did let ol' Splat have it because he let his woman come fight his battle for him.

loochy 11-07-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 14579896)
It must suck to hate women. I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage for them and feel as though they aren't good enough for you, and THAT is why you are alone. That must be awful. <b>Some</b> Women are great, and I hope you can find someone who makes you feel seen and loved.

FYP, but I agree in principle

suzzer99 11-07-2019 03:24 PM

So this video is like the husband catching her cheating, then getting in the car with her while she drives, and still filming the whole time?

Obviously I didn't watch or listen - can someone sum it up?

banecat 11-07-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579905)
Oh yeah. She made an account and jumped in head first. She seemed pretty nice though....but we sure did let ol' Splat have it because he let his woman come fight his battle for him.

That's so awesome

BigCatDaddy 11-07-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14579905)

Good. Dude was always sticking up for Alex Smith. Such a shitty human being.

loochy 11-07-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14579924)
So this video is like the husband catching her cheating, then getting in the car with her while she drives, and still filming the whole time?

Trashy Canadians, both with overly nasally voices and half Canadian, half Boston accents argue for 7 minutes about her getting caught with some random dude in a Costco parking lot.

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14579924)

A dude (Dennis) catches his wife (Karen, yes, Karen) in the back seat of her semi-nice mom car with some rando, middle aged fatty who showed up in what looks to be a late 90's Corolla station wagon. The vid begins when MAF Corolla owner runs away and Dennis proceeds to film the post car coitus encounter. Standard trashy fair but what makes it funny is their hybrid, Masshole Townie/Newfoundland ass child of satan and muppet voices.

kjwood75nro 11-07-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 14579896)
It must suck to hate women. I'm sorry you have so much pent up rage for them and feel as though they aren't good enough for you, and THAT is why you are alone. That must be awful. Women are great, and I hope you can find someone who makes you feel seen and loved.

A healthy level of hatred of women and a society that enables their worst impulses, is not a bad thing. Saves you a lot of drama and stress.

Clyde Frog 11-07-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14579900)
I thought this was going to be a video of her caught in the act. You guys are so disappointing.

Dennis is saving that for subscribers only.