ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I'm rabblerouser; don't ask me... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314925)

jjchieffan 04-16-2018 12:43 PM

I can't believe that some of you are actually starting these threads with the bunch of immature halfwits on this site. I don't know if there has been a serious question in any of the threads. Which is exactly what I would expect, and why you won't see me starting one. But you guys have fun........if that what floats your boat.

ptlyon 04-16-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13519134)
I can't believe that some of you are actually starting these threads with the bunch of immature halfwits on this site. I don't know if there has been a serious question in any of the threads. Which is exactly what I would expect, and why you won't see me starting one. But you guys have fun........if that what floats your boat.

Fun hater!

Baby Lee 04-16-2018 12:47 PM

That reminds me, could God have created an Earth more than 6000 years old? ROFL ROFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-16-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Has your lifestyle choice caused excess salt in your diet & irritability

Pablo 04-16-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Any thread you create would just spiral into the entire site making fun of you for thinking the Earth is 600 years old. That's why you don't need to start one.

BL already beat me to this apparently, need to read all of these sweet threads all of the time.

rabblerouser 04-16-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 13519147)
Has your lifestyle choice caused excess salt in your diet, a lack of blowjobs, & irritability

Fyp

Iowanian 04-16-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

I did one a week ago and it resulted in quite a few interesting questions. I think you reep what you sew sometimes and get out of things what you put into them.

Rabble....what is the most useless instrument/member of every 5 piece band?

rabblerouser 04-16-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13519755)
I did one a week ago and it resulted in quite a few interesting questions. I think you reep what you sew sometimes and get out of things what you put into them.

Rabble....what is the most useless instrument/member of every 5 piece band?

The drummer, until you don't have one.

Iowanian 04-16-2018 07:14 PM

What's the most bizarre thing you've ever seen in the crowd while playing?

...and for the purposes of this I don't mean the three friends on a canoe trip who show up while you are playing dueling banjos on the porch.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-16-2018 07:33 PM

Stingray or P-Bass?

Rain Man 04-17-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13518524)
Tell the story of your biggest sexual failure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13518765)
Defer to Rain Main

If I was rabblerouser, I would probably discuss his inability to close the deal with Jennifer Aniston when he was briefly the seventh Friend in Season 2, Episode 5 ("The one where rabblerouser closes the deal with Jennifer Aniston").

loochy 04-17-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

I AM SOOO MUCH SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU! I AM SUPERIOR! THERE'S NO WAY THAT I COULD BE THE ONE WITH A PROBLEM!

#DunningKruger
#600YearsOld

Also, did you even read any of the AMAs? Mine had legit Q&A and discussion. So did Iowanian's. So did Black Helicopters'. Sure, there's fun mixed in there, but just read the damn threads or STFU and GTFO.

raybec 4 04-17-2018 09:04 AM

Quote:

Take it easy captain superior. Everyone already knows you hate fun.

jjchieffan 04-17-2018 09:51 AM

I didn't mean to come across as being superior. I apologize for sounding that way. And I wasn't being irritable either. All I was meaning was that these AMA threads turn into more of a roast than anything and that there was no way that I would start one. Mainly because of the guys that I bang heads with. I know that they would be relentless and it would be inviting a lot of the crap that I get sick of from those guys. I'm sure that some of you do have fun with these threads. And that's good. I just feel that a certain few would ruin it for me. That's all.

jjchieffan 04-17-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 13520155)
Take it easy captain superior. Everyone already knows you hate fun.

I don't hate fun. I just have fun in different ways than most of you because of my Christian lifestyle. I don't drink and don't find drinking necessary to having fun. I don't enjoy foul language and filthy conversation. But that doesn't mean that I hate fun. Fun to me is time with family. Going to Silver Dollar City, or our recent vacation to the Ark Encounter and Washington DC. Fun is watching the Chiefs defeat the Donks and the Faiders(even when Alex Smith was the QB). Fun is watching the draft in anticipation of who the Chiefs are going to take. I don't hate that kind of fun at all.