ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop 2 Samuel 1:25 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222410)

dirk digler 01-26-2010 11:59 AM

Just curious what was in that thread that would bother your employer?

ChiTown 01-26-2010 11:59 AM

skip, temporarily banned?
ROFL

I love it.

The Bad Guy 01-26-2010 12:00 PM

And to avoid this in the future, I've put Skip on ignore. I don't need the drama and the threats that my family's life would be affected because he got upset that I insulted him in the thread (ironic considering he did all his insulting via PMs and neg reps that no one could see).

Hammock Parties 01-26-2010 12:00 PM

I win, old man.

The Bad Guy 01-26-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6480146)

I didn't really say anything that was off the wall. I used some language that might be frowned upon. But I wasn't taking the chance. I'm a new teacher at this school and do not need that over my head.

Pushead2 01-26-2010 12:01 PM

next time on "Internet Tough Guys...." Skip bashes janitors and laborers for a three week ban...Stay Tuned!

ChiTown 01-26-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6480140)
False.

I did not ask for him to be banned.

I asked for the thread to be removed because he threatened that he was sending it to my building principal.

Skip was too much of a coward that he did his talking via PMs and in rep messages.

The fact that he did contact Mr. Kotter's school shows me what type of person he is.

skip is a douche nozzle that people tolerate.......it's pathetic, really.

Hammock Parties 01-26-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6480101)
One week. Threats to other members via PM.

Aw, damn.

Well, I didn't really want him banned forever, anyway. He's fun to kick around.

I bet he's reading this. :evil:

:evil:

Bowser 01-26-2010 12:02 PM

Crazy. Didn't think Skip was of that ilk (and I say that not having read any of that particular thread).

The Bad Guy 01-26-2010 12:03 PM

I even asked him after the first PM he said to keep it between me and him and I would ignore him. He ignored that message and went on to send me another threatening one that said to ask Mr. Kotter if he would really contact a school.

DaFace 01-26-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6480140)
False.

I did not ask for him to be banned.

I asked for the thread to be removed because he threatened that he was sending it to my building principal.

Skip was too much of a coward that he did his talking via PMs and in rep messages.

The fact that he did contact Mr. Kotter's school shows me what type of person he is.

For the record, this is fact.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-26-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6480146)

There was nothing that was overtly offensive.

A few colorful insults? Sure.

But I would imagine that most administrators, if they saw TBG sticking up for what teachers do, would be proud of the fact that he takes so much pride in his job and wants to work as hard as he does.

Nevertheless, insinuating you are going to go after someone's livelihood...aside from death threats, that's about as bad as it gets, IMO.

NewChief 01-26-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6480164)
I even asked him after the first PM he said to keep it between me and him and I would ignore him. He ignored that message and went on to send me another threatening one that said to ask Mr. Kotter if he would really contact a school.

I remember Kotter's school being contacted. I never knew that Skip was behind it. :shake:

Frazod 01-26-2010 12:04 PM

I think the mods should seriously consider removing his ability to send PMs. The crap this rotten old bastard sends people in PMs and rep comments is absolutely ridiculous.

BTW, there is a feature under options which allows you to only receive PMs from people on your contacts list. It's a wonderful feature.

dirk digler 01-26-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6480156)
I didn't really say anything that was off the wall. I used some language that might be frowned upon. But I wasn't taking the chance. I'm a new teacher at this school and do not need that over my head.

You probably made the right rationale decision. The fact that Skip would notify your school is pretty shitty.