ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

LiveSteam 04-03-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12162097)
He choked to death on someones cock...

Maybe.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

TimBone 04-03-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 12162086)
And then smellypitts and TigerBob showed up...

Both awful. Just awful. I don't typically use ignore, but that smellypitts dude is very close.

Easy 6 04-03-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12162101)
Both awful. Just awful. I don't typically use ignore, but that smellypitts dude is very close.

smelly is a mult, bank it... and I bet someone in this very thread knows who it is

But they wouldnt tell me

Bugeater 04-03-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12162106)
smelly is a mult, bank it... and I bet someone in this very thread knows who it is

But they wouldnt tell me

He's ram29jackson AKA Crying Ramtard.

TimBone 04-03-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 12162111)
He's ram29jackson AKA Crying Ramtard.

Is that confirmed though? Or just hootie's suspicion. I mean just because he does the NFL is rigged shtick doesn't mean it's the same dude. His posting style seems different.

TimBone 04-03-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12162106)

But they wouldnt tell me

I'd love to know exactly who it is. Baconeater may be right, but I don't think there is proof.

Either way, 99.99% of his posts are just awful.

TimBone 04-03-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12162095)
He's a piece of shit. I haven't missed him even once.

Also, just a friendly reminder to take rico off of ignore. :) you said if you remembered after the contest, then you would take him off.

Fire Me Boy! 04-03-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12162116)
Also, just a friendly reminder to take rico off of ignore. :) you said if you remembered after the contest, then you would take him off.

Done.

And added smelly since that was a winning suggestion.

rico 04-03-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12162099)
And really Clay's only problem in football threads is that everything HAD to come back to Alex Smith. He (and a couple of others) fail to understand that there are a bunch of us that aren't sold on Smith, but we still have the ability to discuss other aspects of the team. In Clay's (and a couple of others) minds, there is no point in discussing other aspects of the team, because Alex Smith.

To be honest, I see what you are saying, but that stuff never bothered me. I've been somewhat vocal about not being sold on Alex Smith... What sucks is that Alex Smith makes it more difficult for me to focus on, let alone discuss other aspects of the team, for Alex Smith at QB has just instilled so much Chiefs apathy in me.

I love seeing Smith being constantly bashed. I miss Clay.

jd1020 04-03-2016 05:50 PM

Mother****in Alex Smith.

New World Order 04-03-2016 05:52 PM

Gochiefs is a legend.

His Madden thread is/was the best thread on CP.

TimBone 04-03-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12162121)
To be honest, I see what you are saying, but that stuff never bothered me. I've been somewhat vocal about not being sold on Alex Smith... What sucks is that Alex Smith makes it more difficult for me to focus on, let alone discuss other aspects of the team, for Alex Smith at QB has just instilled so much Chiefs apathy in me.

I love seeing Smith being constantly bashed. I miss Clay.

That's fine, but you seem to understand that just because it's made you so apathetic regarding the rest of the team doesn't mean it's done that to others. Therefore, you're able to let other posters discuss other aspects of the team without inserting yourself and flaunting your asshole around. Clay couldn't do that. He had to drive everything back to Alex.

And that thread where he posted a celebration .gif when Houston got hurt was an all time low point. Just bad.

TimBone 04-03-2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12162120)
Done.

And added smelly since that was a winning suggestion.

I'll probably be right there with you soon.

Bwana 04-03-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 12162025)
Well, his ban is going to end but I'm not sure whether he'll be back or not.

It is???

Bugeater 04-03-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12162112)
Is that confirmed though? Or just hootie's suspicion. I mean just because he does the NFL is rigged shtick doesn't mean it's the same dude. His posting style seems different.

The only thing that's changed about his posting style is that he's moved on to a more diverse set of topics to spread his dumbassery upon. Pull up a search of Ramtard's posts in one tab and smelly's in another and look at them both and then come back and tell me they're not the same guy. It's confirmed in my mind.