ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   For number 5000 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113699)

Rain Man 04-06-2005 11:25 PM

Heh-heh. He spelled my name r-a-i-d-e-r-r-o-c-k.

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:32 PM

Who the pollster who get all the ladies everyday rain man can you dig it. (sung to the tune of shaft)

Hammock Parties 04-06-2005 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
Who the pollster who get all the ladies everyday rain man can you dig it. (sung to the tune of shaft)

ROFL

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:34 PM

Archie bunker remember get a better eazy boy and bitchslap meathead and tell gloria to lose some weight and edith to go on the swan to better herself. thank for the chat.

CosmicPal 04-06-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Heh-heh. He spelled my name r-a-i-d-e-r-r-o-c-k.

If you think that's funny, he spelled my name C-o-c-h-i-s-e

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:37 PM

Digital Takawira cosmic alan m mcan papa smurf jcroft Chan93lx50 you guys rock but no more trying to confuse me i get a tommykat moment sometime.

Phobia 04-06-2005 11:38 PM

Quote:

Archie bunker remember get a better eazy boy and bitchslap meathead and tell gloria to lose some weight and edith to go on the swan to better herself. thank for the chat.

Dude, I'm gonna ruin some of your charm, but you really have to put an "s" at the end of "thank" unless you put a "you" along with it.

Let us try it together now:

Thanks

Wasn't that easy?

Archie Bunker 04-06-2005 11:39 PM

Quote:

ROFL Will do.

ChiTown 04-06-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Dude, I'm gonna ruin some of your charm, but you really have to put an "s" at the end of "thank" unless you put a "you" along with it.

Thanks

Wasn't that easy?

That bullshit, phobia

Phobia 04-06-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Digital Takawira cosmic alan m mcan papa smurf jcroft Chan93lx50 you guys rock but no more trying to confuse me i get a tommykat moment sometime.

Tommykat would kick your ass for saying that, 'nut.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on you.

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:42 PM

Phobia well true but she owe me one i helped her out on her avatar picture.

CosmicPal 04-06-2005 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Thanks

Wasn't that easy?

ROFL

I really think he meant "spank" He wanted a spank for the chat, not a thank for the chat. He was just typing too slow for his mind to catch up.

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:43 PM

mizzou5 your cool too but you need to be a wildcats fan quinn snyder will make you start drinking heavy.

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:45 PM

siberian khatru and sure oz you two are my royal connecttion thank guys.

Phobia 04-06-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Phobia well true but she owe me one i helped her out on her avatar picture.

Okay - Brad.... I'm afraid I'm going to be forced to edit all your posts henceforth. I'll be correcting for grammatical, syntax, and spelling errors. If you still can't write for shit, you should look into another career.