ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Official "Heroes" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149388)

Baby Lee 11-09-2006 11:09 AM

Something I did not know.

Adrian Pasdar - Nathan Patrelli, the smarmy politician older brother, is married to Dixie Dumpling Natalie Maines.

HolmeZz 11-09-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee

Adrian Pasdar - Nathan Patrelli, the smarmy politician older brother, is married to Dixie Dumpling Natalie Maines.

Yup. Pretty gross.

chappy 11-14-2006 11:51 AM

thanks for the link i tryed to search for it but couldn't find it? do you know where i can check out the preview for the next show?

chappy 11-14-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee

wasn't he also in top gun?

Chief Chief 11-14-2006 12:01 PM

Yes, according to www.imdb.com, he played Chipper in "Top Gun".

Taco John 12-07-2006 01:46 AM

Is Nathan Patrelli the Neo to Sylar's Agent Smith?

Best series of all time... Well, at least so far I think that. I can't remember ever enjoying a series on a week to week basis as much as I do this one.

007 12-07-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
Is Nathan Patrelli the Neo to Sylar's Agent Smith?

Best series of all time... Well, at least so far I think that. I can't remember ever enjoying a series on a week to week basis as much as I do this one.

Do you mean Peter Patrelli?

Taco John 12-07-2006 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
Do you mean Peter Patrelli?

Hmmm... That's right. I'm getting their names mixed. I do mean Peter. Not the dickhead. The power sucker (for lack of a better term).

KcMizzou 12-07-2006 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
I can't remember ever enjoying a series on a week to week basis as much as I do this one.

I agree. I just hope they don't go the "Lost" route. (with the symbols and all) A little bit of mystery is great, but if you're going to raise questions, answer a few now and then.

007 12-07-2006 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I agree. I just hope they don't go the "Lost" route. (with the symbols and all) A little bit of mystery is great, but if you're going to raise questions, answer a few now and then.

Don't even compare this show to Lost. I don't want to ruin it.

Fairplay 12-07-2006 07:21 AM

I decided if i could only have one of those powers that those people had it would be the power of suggestion that one chick has.

Dartgod 12-07-2006 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
I decided if i could only have one of those powers that those people had it would be the power of suggestion that one chick has.

No shit. I would have "willed" our defense into making a stop against the Browns last week. :cuss:

MOhillbilly 12-07-2006 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
No shit. I would have "willed" our defense into making a stop against the Browns last week. :cuss:

ROFL

foxman 12-07-2006 08:29 AM

Any thoughts on what the ending meant from this past show?

My take is that Peter has gained strength from the Radioactive guy and it takes Claire to heal him. With that being said, that is far too easy an explanation and I have little doubt it more complicated than that. :hmmm:

patteeu 12-07-2006 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxman
Any thoughts on what the ending meant from this past show?

My take is that Peter has gained strength from the Radioactive guy and it takes Claire to heal him. With that being said, that is far too easy an explanation and I have little doubt it more complicated than that. :hmmm:

That sounds like a pretty good theory to me.