ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Okay, What's YOUR "wish list" for Sunday??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=183822)

DaneMcCloud 04-26-2008 10:35 PM

Mecca nailed my list.

Hope it happens.

CHENZ A! 04-26-2008 10:40 PM

I hope we get Denis Dixon late. other than that, obviously we have to pick more OL, and I think LB would be a good position for us to try and upgrade in addition to DE. But I think serviceable WR's can be had real late, or even signed as free agents or JUST GIVE SIPPIO A ****ING CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

BigChiefFan 04-26-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 4716490)
I would too. :toast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgvJHEjhcBI

Super Mario would give us our vertical threat, a perfect compliment to Bowe.

CHENZ A! 04-26-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 4716520)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgvJHEjhcBI

Super Mario would give us our vertical threat, a perfect compliment to Bowe.

wherre is mario projected, he's been good for a couple yrs.

DaneMcCloud 04-26-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4716534)

6 on a Wonderlic.

I wonder how Herm would score on the Wonderlic?

BigChiefFan 04-26-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4716534)

Third round. He probably would have gone alot higher, but he admitted to smoking pot and he had an awful wonderlic score, but the kid can play and really would be the perfect compliment to Bowe-it's like a match made in heaven-Manningham would be our vertical threat, who helps stretch the field for us. For a third round pick, he has first round potential and would probably start for us from day one.

Mr. Kotter 04-26-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4716540)

6 on a Wonderlic.

Heh. LMAO

Herm is like W. Bush....he's smarter than he sounds. They both lapse into good ole boy talk, and cliches....but if you read between the lines...they both know what they are doing. Even if WE disagree with it....

;)

BigChiefFan 04-26-2008 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4716540)

6 on a Wonderlic.

I don't want him operating on patients, I want him catching the football and stretching the field. The kid is wicked talent. His wonderlic score sucked, but he can play football.

DaneMcCloud 04-26-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 4716545)
Heh. LMAO

Herm is like W. Bush....he's smarter than he sounds. They both lapse into good ole boy talk, and cliches....but if you read between the lines...they both know what they are doing. Even if WE disagree with it....

;)

I was just making a funny.

I don't dislike Herm at all, nor do I think he's stupid (like many "fans').

Regardless of his coaching career, I think he's going to be an outstanding GM someday.

Hell, he might be already.

Ultra Peanut 04-26-2008 10:54 PM

Manningham may be dumb as a rock, but I would be thrilled to snap him up in the third freaking round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4716516)
I hope we get Denis Dixon late.

If we drafted Dixon in the 6th or so, that would be nice. At the very least, he could maybe convert to WR.

BigChiefFan 04-26-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 4716556)
Manningham may be dumb as a rock, but I would be thrilled to snap him up in the third freaking round.

If we drafted Dixon in the 6th or so, that would be nice. At the very least, he could maybe convert to WR.

Yea, Manningham is a stud WR. I hope the Chiefs get him tomorrow. He's got all-pro potential. For a third rounder that's worth taken a shot at, IMO.

huskerdooz 04-26-2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 4716543)
Third round. He probably would have gone alot higher, but he admitted to smoking pot and he had an awful wonderlic score, but the kid can play and really would be the perfect compliment to Bowe-it's like a match made in heaven-Manningham would be our vertical threat, who helps stretch the field for us. For a third round pick, he has first round potential and would probably start for us from day one.

It's not just that he admitted to smoking pot. Aquib Talib admited it as well and he was still selected in the 1st Rnd. Manningham lied to every team at the combine by denying it then wrote letters to the teams saying he had smoked it but was scared to admit it in the interviews.

CHENZ A! 04-26-2008 11:37 PM

If all were talking about is pot then so what then we should just get Manningham if they think he's that good. I know he was pretty damn tough in college

Mr. Kotter 04-26-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4716659)
If all were talking about is pot then so what then we should just get Manningham if they think he's that good. I know he was pretty damn tough in college

It would be tempting to put an athletic and physical WR opposite Bowe....

I'm betting we TRY to replace Allen with one of the first three picks on Sunday....a stud DE who's underrated, but scouts are raving about....

Avril, or Ellis....would be my first pick on Sunday if they are available.... :shrug:

keg in kc 04-26-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 4716545)
Herm is like W. Bush....he's smarter than he sounds.

That's not saying a whole lot. He sounds like he's got an IQ of 74, but he's really got an IQ of 82. Go W!