ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Have you ever gone postal at work (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260679)

stevieray 06-20-2012 10:59 AM

patient:WAIT! WHAT? ROOT CANAL????? I'm just here for a regular checkup/cleaning!!!

(drill whirring up to spped in background) PLEASE! STOP! STOMMMMPH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH......

tooge:ooooook that's much better! man, I feel good! who wants to go to lunch?

office:crickets

luv 06-20-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8690888)
made me feel better. they can go **** themselves but I'm thinking they are too ignorant to figure out how

Perhaps you should fire them all and find a new staff.

milkman 06-20-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8690893)
Perhaps you should fire them all and find a new staff.

I've found a dentist that I really like, but she has a hell of a time retaining staff.

The problem may not lie with the staff.

SAUTO 06-20-2012 11:22 AM

I flipped my shit on my former boss and his ****, thieving wife. Right before I quit, then he realized I was right and sold the place to me.

Never lost it on a customer but have on my secretary/wife (admittedly I hold her to a higher standard). only in private though.

And once on an employee who had been ****ed up for months and out was the final straw when he hit the carr parked next to one in a brand new ****ing truck. How the **** do you cut the wheels and hit the car in the spot next to you. And then drive over the front of the car without stopping?

God damn I lost it.
Posted via Mobile Device

rred 06-20-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8690780)
No, i'm not an out of control animal.

You are a normal human being, then.

Calcountry 06-20-2012 11:39 AM

They will have to sit you down in a room and retrain you.

rred 06-20-2012 11:42 AM

I really do believe anybody who can't just control themselves in a set enviroment 40-60+ hours a week is one step off of being a crazed lunatic.

Lumpy 06-20-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8690864)
So, freaking everyone out due to the actions of a few is a good thing?

"Good thing", no. A necessity, sometimes.

There was a lot more to my story than what I posted. My assistant was insubordinate and out of control w/ her smart ass remarks months before she posted what she did in her blog. I just dealt w/ the BS up to that point. Her posting that blog was proof that she lacked maturity, professionalism, and respect for her supervisor.

luv 06-20-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8691054)
"Good thing", no. A necessity, sometimes.

There was a lot more to my story than what I posted. My assistant was insubordinate and out of control w/ her smart ass remarks months before she posted what she did in her blog. I just dealt w/ the BS up to that point. Her posting that blog was proof that she lacked maturity, professionalism, and respect for her supervisor.

You didn't go postal. You handled the situation with that person, unless you were yelling for the benefit of everyone hearing you. Still, your anger was focused on the person you were having issues with.

Sofa King 06-20-2012 11:58 AM

Is this in any way related to the lady dentist that pulled all the teeth out of her cheating boyfriends head?

tooge 06-20-2012 11:59 AM

no, thats called goin dental

Bugeater 06-20-2012 12:02 PM

Well yeah, I lost it several times recently at my job. So I found another job. Turns out the new job was going to be worse than my old job, so I got my old job back.

BWillie 06-20-2012 12:02 PM

At least you didn't cry. I've seen countless women in the past literally start crying, like that is really going to help. Then they get consoled and babied. This isn't preschool anymore, it's the real world, grow a pair. I'd just fire them right then and there if I saw someone bawling about their work.

tooge 06-20-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8691086)
Well yeah, I lost it several times recently at my job. So I found another job. Turns out the new job was going to be worse than my old job, so I got my old job back.

meet the new boss. same as the old boss

Frazod 06-20-2012 12:05 PM

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOOK THIS AND WENT RIGHT FOR YOUR GODDAMNED INCISORS??????

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku...expio1_500.jpg