ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Suck it R8ers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266163)

jspchief 11-04-2012 09:50 PM

I see Damaged McFragile got injured again. Shocking.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 11-04-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9084288)
You're not going to make the playoffs this year. You're not going to make the playoffs next year.

You're going to hover around 8-8 just like the Chiefs were doomed to do until the Angel of Romeo came down and blessed this team with a plague of losing.

And it's going to continue that way until you get a QB.

Can you give us some lottery numbers?

You realize crazy old Mr. Burns isn't running things anymore right? We're taking a radical new approach like not drafting people solely on 40 times. No more overpaid Stanford Routts. No more signing athletes and trying to get them to learn football. No more "Al Davis" scholarships.

Until we get a QB? Sure, we have our problems, but you can't pin all of it on Palmer. The guy can't do it all, and he's pretty much having to considering the hodge-podge roster we're stuck with for the year.

The sad thing is you have so much cap space, and so many first round picks playing on your team.

RealSNR 11-04-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9085066)

Until we get a QB? Sure, we have our problems, but you can't pin all of it on Palmer. The guy can't do it all, and he's pretty much having to considering the hodge-podge roster we're stuck with for the year.

-Cassel fans circa 2010

Brock 11-04-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9085066)
Can you give us some lottery numbers?

You realize crazy old Mr. Burns isn't running things anymore right? We're taking a radical new approach like not drafting people solely on 40 times. No more overpaid Stanford Routts. No more signing athletes and trying to get them to learn football. No more "Al Davis" scholarships.

The sad thing is you have so much cap space, and so many first round picks playing on your team.

You sound like chiefs fans circa 2009. Oops, somebody already said it.

Chiefs=Champions 11-04-2012 11:01 PM

LMAO poor Raiders. Rebuilding since 2002 -to be their moto in 2015

Imon Yourside 11-05-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9084527)
Never take the high road with Raider's fans. They think they have to toke up to take the High road.

fyp!

Jiu Jitsu Jon 11-05-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9085071)
-Cassel fans circa 2010

Wow, I didn't realize the Chiefs were so handicapped by cap space in 2010.

You guys will just mess up the draft again by taking a long snapper from Evangel.

Ugly Duck 11-05-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9084270)

At least the Chiefs have finally hit rock bottom. The Raiders at this point never will.

OK... now you've convinced me that I am a little dense. How is hitting rock bottom more desirable than never sinking so low? Rock bottom is as low as you can go, right?

R8RFAN 11-05-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9085438)
OK... now you've convinced me that I am a little dense. How is hitting rock bottom more desirable than never sinking so low? Rock bottom is as low as you can go, right?

That's a bitter boy right there UD

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Like you know how they say that shit don't get better until you hit rock bottom?

Well, we hit.

lostcause 11-05-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Rock bottom is a place that allows perspective and the undeniable quality of improvement from that point forward. This is where Kansas City is now.

This is different than the Raiders and their fans who are on an eternal descent through and past all layers of hell into utter damnation for the sins of the entire fanbase and Al Davis. From this freefall there is no righting the ship. There is no upward swing. Good luck. Farewell. And enjoy the fiery pits of hell as your team sinks into the abyss of neverending despair.

RealSNR 11-05-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Do you know why teams like the Raiders, Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Jaguars, Seahawks, and others can never seem to get over the hump and into dynasty mode? Some are poorly run. You can make a case for all those teams being poorly run. But the other theory is that they sign on game-managing slap dicks to just win as many regular season games as possible, come up short of the playoffs, and try to win the same way next year in no position at all to acquire a real QB.

If you don't have the QB, your organization better be the finest coached, finely scouted mother****ing team you ever ****ing saw. Otherwise you ain't winning shit.

The Chiefs have tried to win without the QB for years. That's the hard way. We're now in a position to try winning the easy way (with a franchise QB). It's about ****ing time.

That's what hitting rock bottom gives you. New life. Had we REALLY hit rock bottom in 2008, we could be there right now. Instead we got Tyson Jackson'd.

How many more Rolando McClains will you losers have to draft before you realize that's what you have to do as well?

RealSNR 11-05-2012 03:23 AM

Maybe if you guys start losing right now you can draft Manti Te'o and try to be a defensive powerhouse type of franchise.

If not, then enjoy your new offensive tackle that won't win your shit.

R8RFAN 11-05-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9085449)
Maybe if you guys start losing right now you can draft Manti Te'o and try to be a defensive powerhouse type of franchise.

If not, then enjoy your new offensive tackle that won't win your shit.

We are not pussies SNR, we don't want to lose.. There is a whole new regime in Oakland and they play to win.

Al Bundy 11-05-2012 06:58 AM

Best thing about yesterdays game was the fact that we did all that running behind 3 backups.