ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jovan Belcher was one sick son of B**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267352)

-King- 12-04-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9179019)
:rolleyes:

This isn't Any Given Sunday.

And it's certainly not the culture that Chiefs football has been.

Jared Allen and Derrick Thomas say whats up.

WV 12-04-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179018)
I can't answer that question.

But according to recent reports, he and the club where aware of their issues, which is obviously why he, Gibbs and Crennel knew that they were in no danger when he stormed the gates on Saturday.

This may end far worse for Pioli and Crennel than anyone could have possibly imagined.

How can you possibly inject blame on anyone else besides Belcher? No matter the knowledge of their situation, I'm fairly certain Crennel or Gibbs had no idea this guy would snap like this?

I think people are reading too much into his character which we know little to nothing about and overlooking someone who obviously just snapped that day.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179024)
Jared Allen and Derrick Thomas say whats up.

Sorry, were the reports of those guys having domestic issues swept under the rug or something?

Please.

Jared Allen was clean FOR A YEAR before he was traded.

Not remotely comparable.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-04-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179027)
How can you possibly inject blame on anyone else besides Belcher? No matter the knowledge of their situation, I'm fairly certain Crennel or Gibbs had no idea this guy would snap like this?

I think people are reading too much into his character which we know little to nothing about and overlooking someone who obviously just snapped that day.

That's what Puss* does to some man.

Phobia 12-04-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179022)
And shit, either way... how do you know they didn't feel danger?

It's mostly because they've been quoted by every media source as saying "I didn't feel like I was in danger".

-King- 12-04-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179027)

People havent been within 100 miles of Belcher and act like his psychiatrist.

Yet when people who talked to Belcher literally every single day talk about his character, people here ignore it.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179022)
Or maybe it's cause Belcher kept the gun pointed at his head the whole time and he was thanking them the whole time?

And shit, either way... how do you know they didn't feel danger?

Because they didn't run. Because Pioli didn't hesitate to call Gibbs and Crennel to the scene.

If Pioli felt he was in danger, he would have run. Or walked away. Or backed his way into the facility.

Basically, anything other than what he actually did.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-04-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179033)

Yet when people who talked to Belcher literally every single day talk about his character, people here ignore it.

I think that went out the door when he MURDER SOMEONE.

-King- 12-04-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9179028)
Sorry, were the reports of those guys having domestic issues swept under the rug or something?

Dunno, they never killed anyone for us to find out.

Quote:

Please.

Jared Allen was clean FOR A YEAR before he was traded.

Not remotely comparable.
Jared Allen has had 3 DUIs and Belcher has had 0. Sorry, I'm inclined to believe Allen was the bigger alcoholic.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179033)

You're what, 19 years old?

You don't know ****ing dick about the world.

When you're 38, your outlook will be far different.

Well, hopefully.

-King- 12-04-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179036)
Because they didn't run. Because Pioli didn't hesitate to call Gibbs and Crennel to the scene.

If Pioli felt he was in danger, he would have run. Or walked away. Or backed his way into the facility.

Basically, anything other than what he actually did.

That's because they were trying to talk him out of what he was going to do.

Still doesn't explain why Pioli would have known for months that Belcher would do something like this.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179038)
Jared Allen has had 3 DUIs and Belcher has had 0. Sorry, I'm inclined to believe Allen was the bigger alcoholic.

That's just plain ****ing stupid

Phobia 12-04-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179038)

Wait. What? Is this a real argument?

-King- 12-04-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179042)
You're what, 19 years old?

You don't know ****ing dick about the world.

When you're 38, your outlook will be far different.

Well, hopefully.

And you don't know dick about Belcher's behavior before this.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 02:00 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Belcher had multiple alcohol-related incidents that weren't reported.