ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Congrats to you guys! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268485)

ct 01-04-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9281319)
Oh sure... its easy for you DonksFans to dish out the congrats from your perch high up on the AFCW crown. We RayderFans & DoltFans aren't as happy about it as you are. The door on Sandy Eggo closed so fast on them it pinched their testicles as it slammed shut. They go into rebuild mode. Oaktown is still deep in a player-attitude, cap-strapped, draft-deficit hole as they scramble to find the coaches that might be able to dig out. With a coach & a QB, KC has a coupla steps on both of those miserable teams. KC getting it together may look cute when viewed though Manning glasses.... but its much uglier when viewed from the AFCW Left Coast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9281331)
I really like this post :D

as do I

ROFL

good stuff ducky

Mile High Mania 01-04-2013 04:00 PM

There's no doubt it can be done quickly... I posted somewhere that 8 wins should be expected, that's a big jump. But, yeah - you get the right mix of players in with that schedule you'll have and 10 wins is pretty realistic.

Lzen 01-04-2013 04:09 PM

What? Donkey fans congratulating us? Has the world ended? :spock:

Thanks, Brad. You have always been a classy rival fan. Here's to you. :toast:

And may Payton Manning throw eleventy billion interceptions in their playoff game. :D

Lzen 01-04-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9281319)
Oh sure... its easy for you DonksFans to dish out the congrats from your perch high up on the AFCW crown. We RayderFans & DoltFans aren't as happy about it as you are. The door on Sandy Eggo closed so fast on them it pinched their testicles as it slammed shut. They go into rebuild mode. Oaktown is still deep in a player-attitude, cap-strapped, draft-deficit hole as they scramble to find the coaches that might be able to dig out. With a coach & a QB, KC has a coupla steps on both of those miserable teams. KC getting it together may look cute when viewed though Manning glasses.... but its much uglier when viewed from the AFCW Left Coast.

ROFL This is good stuff.

Nightfyre 01-04-2013 04:48 PM

At least the raiders get to coach the Senior Bowl, UD.

PRIEST 01-04-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9280995)
Still one of the classiest rival fans on the board.

This :rockon:

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-04-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9281076)
There is no freaking doubt... granted, the hiring of John Fox left me kinda "huh, wut?" But, it's worked out well so far.

You do realize that having Peyton Manning could make ANY coach look good ,right.

chop 01-04-2013 05:28 PM

MHM has always been a good poster here. As much as I would like to root for the Broncos, I just can't. I rooted for Elway to finally get his Championship when the Chiefs were out of the playoff race and when the Broncos did win the bronco trolls came out of the woodwork posting crap here. I told myself that I would never root for them again.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-04-2013 05:34 PM

Oh Reighters!!!!!!

Mile High Mania 01-04-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9281898)
You do realize that having Peyton Manning could make ANY coach look good ,right.

Well sure, that's what elite QBs do... good coaches know how to work and adjust with the players they have. Fox did that well in 2011 and along with Elway and Del Rio, they built a great team this year fixated around Manning. Manning could make Romeo looks stellar.

cdcox 01-04-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9280979)
It will take some time though... but, I'm sure most of you will be pretty realistic with expectations.

Dynasty begins now.

crossbow 01-04-2013 06:10 PM

Thanks dude, we got Cassel and Quinn... we are set for years.

Rasputin 01-04-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9281977)
Oh Reighters!!!!!!

How's them first round picks they didn't have the last couple years working out for them?

Ugly Duck 01-05-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9281638)
ROFL This is good stuff.

I didn't mean it as a joke, you a-holes! It seriously does suck! Bite me!

bevischief 01-05-2013 02:11 AM

Thanks. Congrats on the next game. Next year not so much...