ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Do you hate the Harbaughs yet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269129)

Ceej 01-20-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9338131)
Not even going to comment on that wow really dude because he has the passion of Christ inside him and wants others to feel that. Knock Tebow knock him or whoever puts God above themselves there is a reason and a purpose we are here. Thats all i got

And you truly, 100% believe Ray Lewis is a Godly man?

LMAO LMAO LMAO

GTFO dude.

hawkchief 01-20-2013 09:24 PM

I hope Ray Lewis gets his ugly grill caved in. GTFO Ray, and never come back.

SCTrojan 01-20-2013 09:24 PM

I hate Jim Harbaugh. Have since 1996.

houstonwhodat 01-20-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9338131)
Not even going to comment on that wow really dude because he has the passion of Christ inside him and wants others to feel that. Knock Tebow knock him or whoever puts God above themselves there is a reason and a purpose we are here. Thats all i got

I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

/sarcasm/gullible

Chiefs Pantalones 01-20-2013 09:28 PM

The Douche Bowl. Yay. Can't wait.

Johnny Vegas 01-20-2013 09:29 PM

How can you hate them? I love 'em. Harbaugh'llers are setting the bar.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-20-2013 09:33 PM

I bet Alex Smith loves Jimmy. LMAO

alanm 01-20-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9338119)
He needs to stfu about god all the time. It's cringeworthy stuff. Were there not players on the Broncos who prayed for a win? Why did God ignore their prayers?

The idea that god, in the unlikely event that one should exist, would take any interest in the NFL is just ridiculous.

He obviously isn't paying any attention to the Chiefs. :(

chief4life 01-20-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9338136)
And you truly, 100% believe Ray Lewis is a Godly man?

LMAO LMAO LMAO

GTFO dude.

Yes i do i think God changed him you might not, but i know how God works. He is walking with Christ there is no doubt in my mind he isn't. You can tell from his verse on his chest to everything he says. If you can't see that then your blind bro. God is amazing and you can make fun of him all you want but no weapons against us shall prosper. Meaning there is nothing you can say or do to convince me not to love God. He is real and in my life and I would be lost without Him!

Ceej 01-20-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9338204)
Yes i do i think God changed him you might not, but i know how God works. He is walking with Christ there is no doubt in my mind he isn't. You can tell from his verse on his chest to everything he says. If you can't see that then your blind bro. God is amazing and you can make fun of him all you want but no weapons against us shall prosper. Meaning there is nothing you can say or do to convince me not to love God. He is real and in my life and I would be lost without Him!

Not sure if serious.

I will be sure if i ever need "saved" i will be sure to tattoo a verse on my body.

I am sure big guns upstairs will appreciate it.

chief4life 01-20-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9338209)
Not sure if serious.

I will be sure if i ever need "saved" i will be sure to tattoo a verse on my body.

I am sure big guns upstairs will appreciate it.

You don't get saved by getting a tattoo on your body. You get saved by asking God in your heart. John 3:16

His verse he has on his chest was Psalms 91 read it and maybe you will rethink this because it says everything he is trying to show us. We need more people like Ray Lewis in the world that don't care what people say and put everything on the line for Christ!

Hammock Parties 01-20-2013 09:55 PM

No, they are damn good coaches.

Bump 01-20-2013 10:00 PM

We get to watch the greatest MLB of all time. Flacco gets to prove to Chiefs fans that he doesn't suck. A phenom QB that nobody heard of 5 weeks into the season. Brother vs Brother. This shit is made for TV.

Ceej 01-20-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9338232)
We get to watch the greatest MLB of all time. Flacco gets to prove to Chiefs fans that he doesn't suck. A phenom QB that nobody heard of 5 weeks into the season. Brother vs Brother. This shit is made for TV.

God vs. The Gays

WESTBORO BE GOIN' CRAY!

okcchief 01-20-2013 10:02 PM

I don't mind people/teams getting media attention when they deserve it. It's a good story. It's the Te'o, Tebow, this years Lakers etc that gets annoying.