ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Nick Foles News (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270264)

cdcox 02-22-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

If the Chiefs find a way to bring in Foles, retain Dwayne Bowe and use their No. 1 pick in April for another valuable commodity like Luke Joeckel, we might actually see the beginning of a decent offensive display. Kansas City has plenty of work ahead this offseason.
What a moronic statement by Mort. Why not write:
Quote:

If the Chiefs find a way to bring in Foles, retain Dwayne Bowe and Brandon Albert and use their No. 1 pick in April for another valuable commodity like [insert any legit top 15 QB, WR, or TE here], we might actually see the beginning of a decent offensive display. Kansas City has plenty of work ahead this offseason.
Joeckel is the worst pick the Chiefs could make at 1. It adds zero value to the team over signing Albert.

jspchief 02-22-2013 02:05 AM

So why do we want a 3rd round QB that's still only worth a 3rd round pick?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-22-2013 02:14 AM

Nick Foles Lust, ON THE NEXT SAM MELLINGER

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9424411)
If they wanna get max value out of Foles, they could wait til after teh draft and contact whichever team misses on a QB.

Get max value = bend over and **** with a broomstick, no lube.

It will be us, just wait and see.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9424697)
So why do we want a 3rd round QB that's still only worth a 3rd round pick?

WE don't.

Some fans and media do.

Anything but the risk of a drafting a QB. It's SCARY!

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-22-2013 08:37 AM

I saw yesterday scrolling accross the NFL Network screen that Andy Reid made the statement that "Foles is not available for trade"

So why is this still being discussed ??????

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9424848)
I saw yesterday scrolling accross the NFL Network screen that Andy Reid made the statement that "Foles is not available for trade"

So why is this still being discussed ??????

Because it's not his call. It's up to the Eagles to decide whether or not Foles is available.

Right now, that's all Andy Reid CAN say. Otherwise, he's guilty of tampering.

BoneKrusher 02-22-2013 09:16 AM

as long as Reid finds a QB, i dont care how he gets one.

O.city 02-22-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9424816)
Get max value = bend over and **** with a broomstick, no lube.

It will be us, just wait and see.

I meant the eagles getting best value.

I don't see them trading him. They can keep him and trade him next year for the same price

htismaqe 02-22-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9424923)
I meant the eagles getting best value.

I don't see them trading him. They can keep him and trade him next year for the same price

I know. The Eagles gettng "max value" means that some other team is getting ROBBED.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9424917)

That's a cop out.

suds79 02-22-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9424917)

Sounds a lot like "In Scott I trust."

Remember that? Have an opinion.

O.city 02-22-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9424950)
I know. The Eagles gettng "max value" means that some other team is getting ROBBED.

Probably so.

But if Reid thinks he's the guy I guess

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-22-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9424378)
I'm a jerk for taking the credit for things I've done? If that makes me a bad guy, so be it.

Don't care.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Foles+Gold%22

nice try

ChiefRocka 02-22-2013 09:42 AM

Sucks but it might be the LT from A&M

Q: What do you think you'll do with Branden Albert?
Reid: "We haven't gone through all that. I had him in because he had a fairly significant injury, so we've kind of got to work through that. I've got to see how all that works out."
"...he had a fairly significant injury...""Fairly significant injury" is what jumped out at me. Albert took his physical several weeks ago and it was leaked by his camp that he passed the physical. I noted back then that him passing a physical means very little because there's a huge difference between a team feeling a player is healthy and a team feeling a player is healthy enough to give him $50 million.
Back then, we didn't think Albert's back injury, which cost him time last year, was a big deal. But Reid's words "fairly significant injury" have me wondering about that.
Maybe I'm just reading way too much into this. Maybe. But Reid hardly gives any detailed information out so this jumped out at me.