ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs announce Fisher and Kelce are out for Sunday's game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277018)

CoMoChief 10-04-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10046416)
**** you Fisher. Addition by subtraction.

this

Mother****erJones 10-04-2013 02:28 PM

Just get healthier as the season goes if possible. We get Fasano back to help McGrath. I wana see McGrath cut Pollard who is talking shit.

Sandy Vagina 10-04-2013 02:29 PM

Not certain, but I think Derrick Morgan plays the LE spot, and is more of a power end? (like Robert Ayers?) If so.. that's good to have Schwartz at RT instead of Fisher.. maybe. :hmmm:

Otter 10-04-2013 02:29 PM

I thought Dee Milliner would be the bomb and wanted him in the 1st and he can't win the starting spot for the Jets. I don't envy him going to the Jets but damn.

I would suck as a GM me thinks. My last good projection was Drew Breese.

Direckshun 10-04-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10046558)
Their pass rush sucks.

Titans suck.

Chiefs are going to pound them.

This is not a trap game.

The Titans have the NFL's 3rd best passrush.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10046569)
...not really.

He played better than Stephenson against the Giants.

KCUnited 10-04-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10046695)
Not certain, but I think Derrick Morgan plays the LE spot, and is more of a power end? (like Robert Ayers?) If so.. that's good to have Schwartz at RT instead of Fisher.. maybe. :hmmm:

You mean "is more of a power bottom like Robert Ayers."

RealSNR 10-04-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10046698)
The Titans have the NFL's 3rd best passrush.

He played better than Stephenson against the Giants.

Not scared.

Come at us, Tits.

Frazod 10-04-2013 02:45 PM

I'll be onboard 100% if they win on Sunday, but I'm just not seeing it. Just starting to get some real national love, barely favored over a tough team on the road? Sorry, I've been a fan of this ****ing team far too long not to know how this is going to end. Our run blocking sucks ass, and I don't yet trust Smith, especially on the road. I also remember what happened the last time everybody thought we'd have an easy time playing against Fitzpatrick.

I sure hope they make me eat my words.

Easy 6 10-04-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10046558)
Their pass rush sucks.

Titans suck.

Chiefs are going to pound them.

This is not a trap game.

Madden says... BOOM

We're going to titty**** Rapanui

Ace Gunner 10-04-2013 02:49 PM

that titans defense is good -- not sure why folks think they are pussycats. they're not.

in fact, if the Chiefs continue to walk through offensive game situations during this one, they're gonna get curbstomped.

Easy 6 10-04-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10046744)
that titans defense is good -- not sure why folks think they are pussycats. they're not.

in fact, if the Chiefs continue to walk through offensive game situations during this one, they're gonna get curbstomped.

Fair enough, but i believe in Big Andy, i'm sure he isnt blind to what they're capable of... KC will get off the plane ready to roll.

Dunerdr 10-04-2013 02:54 PM

Everyones bitching about the draft class 4 weeks in wtf? Our gm came from gb, and was part of picking rodgers at 1:24 to sit him on the bench. I think hes drafting for develpable talent not immediate impact.

lcarus 10-04-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10046504)
Besides Fisher, we got some QB hurries from Mike Catapano in Game 1, and that's about it in terms of big plays.

Nico Johnson will be a longterm project, and with the way Akeem the Dream Jordan is playing I'm totally cool with that.

Niles Crane is doing okay, but once again we don't really need him at the moment.

Commings is injured. Our K State FB was an abortion. Kelce is the next Moeaki.

We'll get production from these guys, but it may have to wait until next year.

I really don't understand how professionals could make a pick like Braden Wilson. He was just what...a 6th or 7th rounder? Still, there are good players to be had in the late rounds. He was too high on their boards. Did we trade Arenas for Sherman before or after the draft? If it was before, that makes the pick even more nausea inducing.

Ace Gunner 10-04-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10046752)
Fair enough, but i believe in Big Andy, i'm sure he isnt blind to what they're capable of... KC will get off the plane ready to roll.

ya, me too. but it's go time for this offense and specifically the OL or I don't think they'll get this one.

loochy 10-04-2013 03:13 PM

Meh and meh