ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Police shoot and kill 2 on barney allis plaza. edit. No active shooter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315813)

BWillie 06-14-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13593380)
Any list that has Chicago 24th can't be right. 760 PLUS murders...

Compared to the amount of people, maybe not. Clearly a city with a much larger population than Kansas City is going to have more murders. How many murders out of 10,000 or 100,000 people sample is all that really matters.

chuxtrux 06-14-2018 09:47 PM

The murder count for KC this year while not great is at least looking better than last year, when we almost broke the city record for most murders in a year. I think 1993 still has the KC record. You think people would have been chill that year, we had just gotten Joe Montana and Marcus Allen.

BWillie 06-14-2018 09:50 PM

Quite honestly, 90% of all murders are gang or drug related. If you don't do either, you aren't really unsafe anywhere you go. The remaining 10% are murders of lust.

I feel like I'm in good shape. Ain't nobody going to be murdering me over my Bang Energy Drink & Swedish Fish habit.

Best22 06-14-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuxtrux (Post 13593660)
The murder count for KC this year while not great is at least looking better than last year, when we almost broke the city record for most murders in a year. I think 1993 still has the KC record. You think people would have been chill that year, we had just gotten Joe Montana and Marcus Allen.

Yet it was still half the murder rate of Washington DC from that era

KC has had crime but I don't think we've ever been murder capital

Some other cities are insane

BryanBusby 06-15-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13593666)
Quite honestly, 90% of all murders are gang or drug related. If you don't do either, you aren't really unsafe anywhere you go. The remaining 10% are murders of lust.

I feel like I'm in good shape. Ain't nobody going to be murdering me over my Bang Energy Drink & Swedish Fish habit.

Eh while yes, the gangbangers aren't necessarily taking marksmanship classes so just being around seems to be good enough.

SuperBowl4 06-15-2018 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13593448)
Still no SB title.

Some guy from the future said the CHIEFS moved out of Kansas City in 2069 and that an astroid destroyed the Truman Sports Complex shortly there after. No one died or was injured.

Flying High D 06-15-2018 12:00 PM

Are the perps still killed?

Eleazar 06-15-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13593595)
Must be old numbers. Chicago had 770 in 2016 but it's gone down to 650 last year and theyre on pace for 400-500 this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Must be running out of people left to do the shooting...

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-15-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13594158)
Must be running out of people left to do the shooting...

Maybe the community organizer finally got through to some people? ROFL

Frazod 06-15-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 13594179)
Maybe the community organizer finally got through to some people? ROFL

Hardly. It was a cold spring. It's really that simple. I don't know if they tend to stay inside when it's cold, or if high temperatures/no air conditioning make them snap and start shooting, or some combination thereof, but when it's hot in Chicago, the streets run red with blood.

Supposed to be humid and in the 90s this weekend, so look for the hoodrats to be blasting the **** out of each other, along with the odd innocent bystander honor student. One of them got greased last night, too - some poor little girl who didn't even live here. She was visiting her father for the summer. :shake:

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-15-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13594223)
Hardly. It was a cold spring. It's really that simple. I don't know if they tend to stay inside when it's cold, or if high temperatures/no air conditioning make them snap and start shooting, or some combination thereof, but when it's hot in Chicago, the streets run red with blood.

Supposed to be humid and in the 90s this weekend, so look for the hoodrats to be blasting the **** out of each other, along with the odd innocent bystander honor student. One of them got greased last night, too - some poor little girl who doesn't even live here. She was visiting her father for the summer. :shake:

That is just awful to read.

But the Left doesn't give a crap about those victims. But they petition for illegals and criminals. Despicable.

Flying High D 06-15-2018 12:55 PM

^ they have people that love them too. They just need mentoring, any volunteers?

KCUnited 06-15-2018 01:01 PM

It's also Puerto Rican Fest in Chicago this weekend. This year featuring even more Puerto Ricans, plus triple digit heat indexes!

https://i.imgur.com/vsjVY6i.jpg?1

bowener 06-15-2018 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUFACE (Post 13593233)
And in another incident in the Northland, police shot and killed a sword wielding woman after a stand off

Can they not taze that person? Or shoot them with the 10 gauge bean bags?

banecat 06-15-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13594257)
It's also Puerto Rican Fest in Chicago this weekend. This year featuring even more Puerto Ricans, plus triple digit heat indexes!

https://i.imgur.com/vsjVY6i.jpg?1

So what you're saying is that Chicago's gonna party like it's Damascus this weekend?