ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game Week 5: KC 30 Jax 14 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318016)

cooper barrett 10-07-2018 07:14 PM

Coach should have given "neighbor" the game ball.

Great read as always and sorry about the pussy.

gblowfish 10-07-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13798211)
Hey GB,</br></br> What's your take on Kendall Fuller? That guy seems to be all but invisible out there after coming in as the top rated slot CB in the league.</br></br> That had to be one of the cooler games to attend. I loved how it poured on the Jags then cleared up as soon as the Chiefs hit field and there were plenty of great O & D plays to go around.</br></br> Wish I could have been at that one! Great write up as always. Thank you!

Fuller is the best guy we've got back there until Berry can play again. They picked on Nelson the most today. He got his first NFL pick. Felt happy for him.

suzzer99 10-07-2018 07:28 PM

Thanks George. RIP Neighbor Cat :(

Buehler445 10-07-2018 07:28 PM

Sorry for your loss George. I'm not much of a cat guy, but I have a dog that I've instructed to live forever because I won't be able to handle his loss.

Good read.

The chippiness got to me. It really pissed me off. They were running their mouths like bitches down 20-0. And our team let it get to us and kept getting rung up. Pretty low class all the way around. HOWEVER, how long has it been since we've had a team that had fight? I gotta give Reid credit there. I was sick and tired of a decade of soft ass teams that didn't care if they got punked.

Lucas played really well after Murray went out. I wasn't watching consistently to determine his role in the ****ery that happened on the bad plays. Hopefully we've got a good player in the works.

We need to figure something out on the corner blitz. That was very effective for them. Maybe they just executed it really well (they did) but that's on film now. Time to get to work.

Appreciate the time. I'm glad you ended up going.

big nasty kcnut 10-07-2018 07:29 PM

Great read george and r.i.p neighborhood cat. Thou that jones toss was after the jags cheap shotted him. They caught him in attack back mode.

Prison Bitch 10-07-2018 07:34 PM

Buttkicker is really good but again, missed the only FG that mattered in his time here vs Tenn

I like him fine but he has to deliver in Hanury. Yeah, I'm already penciling us in for olayoffs

Buehler445 10-07-2018 07:34 PM

One thing that seemed to be of national interest, Hill v Ramsey: Ramsey played Hill as well as anyone, but I'd say Hill got the best of him. Several times Hill was open, but their pass rush was good enough to keep Mahomes from sticking it on him. The one he did down the sidelines, it was nasty.

Everyone has said it, but I can't go without saying it. Mahomes is disgusting. Hill is a freak.

gblowfish 10-07-2018 07:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard (Post 13798042)
YNow get down to the pound, there is one down there who would love the royals, chiefs and the two of you!

I still have Meesh Meesh and Ginger Cat. But we had Neighbor the longest.

Rain Man 10-07-2018 07:39 PM

STOP MAKING COMPARISONS TO THAT MEDIOCRE COLTS/BRONCOS JOURNEYMAN! I MEAN IT! STOP IT NOW!

Compare him to somebody who had a career passer rating over 80. I shouldn't have to keep explaining this.

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about Neighbor Cat. I'll pour a milk bottle out for him. I still miss my cats every day.

cdcox 10-07-2018 07:39 PM

RIP Neighbor Cat. Good write up as always, George.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13798369)
STOP MAKING COMPARISONS TO THAT MEDIOCRE COLTS/BRONCOS JOURNEYMAN! I MEAN IT! STOP IT NOW!

ROFLROFLROFL

Comically arrogant Rain Man is entertaining in this new era of franchise QB play.

cdcox 10-07-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13798355)
I still have Meesh Meesh and Ginger Cat. But we had Neighbor the longest.

Wow, never thought I would see the day when we had more cats than the Blowfishes.

RedRaider56 10-07-2018 07:43 PM

Nice write up. Very sorry to hear about your cat. Always tough to lose a pet

cdcox 10-07-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13798378)
ROFLROFLROFL

Comically arrogant Rain Man is entertaining in this new era of franchise QB play.

Elway was a bad QB through 3 quarters and a great QB in the fourth. It averages out to average.

TinyEvel 10-07-2018 07:44 PM

Thanks for the write-up, G-BLow. And I feel ya on the feline buddy. We lost our little gal Figaro this year after 16 years and it does hurt. Remember the good times.