ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Atlantis Found? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318133)

Eleazar 10-12-2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13808467)
Finally. Thank God.

I've been waiting for this my entire life, man. Booking my tickets.

Just Bigfeets and the Nessie left on the list.

Rock on alternative archaeologists!

FAX

You'd better wait for the bye week! :cuss:

BigRedChief 10-12-2018 06:55 AM

I was really into Archeology for a couple of years in the 80's. Went on some digs. Found a new Roman mosaic floor in a house no one knew existed. Kind of cool to be the first person to see something so beautiful for the first time in 2000 years. All of the colors were intact.

Most of the Archeologist's, at that time anyway, that I talked with thought Atlantis was a BS story or it was a fraction of the myth that was built up by Roman writers for political and social reasons.

They always thought Troy was real. And then we found it 20 years later.

notorious 10-12-2018 07:10 AM

The Boston area will be the new Atlantis after Mahomes sinks those ****s to the bottom of the Atlantic.

notorious 10-12-2018 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13808790)
I was really into Archeology for a couple of years in the 80's. Went on some digs. Found a new Roman mosaic floor in a house no one knew existed. Kind of cool to be the first person to see something so beautiful for the first time in 2000 years. All of the colors were intact.

Most of the Archeologist's, at that time anyway, that I talked with thought Atlantis was a BS story or it was a fraction of the myth that was built up by Roman writers for political and social reasons.

Did you carry a whip and wear a sweet hat?

Fish 10-12-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornstock (Post 13808668)
Welp, I'm convinced. I've been watching a lot of stuff by Randall Carlson on YouTube, he talks about cataclysmic types of sudden weather events that permanently changed the earth, and that much of what we see today occurred suddenly in a very short period of time. This idea scares the crap out of mainstream science who prefer to believe that virtually all geological changes occur very slowly.

LMAO.... no.....

DMAC 10-12-2018 07:33 AM

America was Atlantis.

srvy 10-12-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Hope the folks living there had you arrested for chiseling around on their new floor.

Stewie 10-12-2018 02:03 PM

Santorini fits all the aspects for Atlantis. An advanced culture that died and the land was submerged due to a huge volcanic eruption.

A few years ago scholars thought Troy was a myth and didn't exist... until they found it.

Hydrae 10-12-2018 02:21 PM

Quote:

Troy was found in 1870.

https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/849

Hydrae 10-12-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwwataz (Post 13808633)
This place was discussed on science channel's "What on Earth." I don't recall what they said about it

That is an interesting show. I just hate that they always seem to start with "it is a military installaton".

Rausch 10-12-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 13809789)
That is an interesting show. I just hate that they always seem to start with "it is a military installaton".

That bundle of sticks is a NAZI!:cuss:

T-post Tom 10-12-2018 02:33 PM

Garden of Eden was located in Independence, Missouri.

~Joseph Smith

Kiimo 10-12-2018 02:37 PM

I actually watched the whole video, shocking I know. Very interesting and convincing.

bevischief 10-12-2018 02:42 PM

You haven't seen the "Black Panther" movie yet...?

listopencil 10-12-2018 03:24 PM

Well, shit. Now I'm going to have to call my Illuminati brothers and have some henchmen kill this guy off. The locked wikis should have been enough of a warning.