ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Berry expected to play versus Patriots (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320591)

DaFace 01-18-2019 08:15 PM

In his press conference today, Berry was repeatedly questioned about what the complications have been with his injury, and every time he basically just said "It's hard to explain" and refused to say more than that.

I know a handful of people here just think he's being a pussy and needs to tough it out, but this really feels like there's something weird going on with it. I'll be really curious to see what they tell us about it once the season is over. I bet it's going to be surprising.

King_Chief_Fan 01-18-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14051183)
In his press conference today, Berry was repeatedly questioned about what the complications have been with his injury, and every time he basically just said "It's hard to explain" and refused to say more than that.

I know a handful of people here just think he's being a pussy and needs to tough it out, but this really feels like there's something weird going on with it. I'll be really curious to see what they tell us about it once the season is over. I bet it's going to be surprising.

He should sit out.

ChiefRocka 01-18-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

I guarantee you its a "it can go at any time". It might be 10 snaps, it might be 100 snaps...but it will go. When it does, he calls it a career and settles.

Graystoke 01-18-2019 08:30 PM

I got a feeling he is going to make a clutch play.
Just at the right time....FAITH

Dante84 01-18-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Absolutely. I think he'll be absolved/vindicated.

O.city 01-18-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Something weird definitely going on.

GloryDayz 01-18-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Interesting and surprising....

htismaqe 01-18-2019 08:42 PM

I hope it's not cancer-related or something.

Naptown Chief 01-18-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 14050813)
Is this Tedi Bruschi?

It's from the original Predator.

Tribal Warfare 01-18-2019 08:48 PM

It'll be in the line of if he had a normal line work, it would be a minor inconvenience, but since his occupation is being an elite athlete his Achilles needs to be cut to shave off the bone spur to alleviate the pain in his heel.

O.city 01-18-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14051259)
I hope it's not cancer-related or something.

I kind of wonder.

I can’t imagine he’d still be playing thoigh.

ToxSocks 01-18-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Why cant i find this damn PC anywhere?

JakeF 01-18-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 14051222)
Absolutely. I think he'll be absolved/vindicated.

Maybe IT has come back and everyone is telling him not to play anymore but he wants one last game. :hmmm:

FlaChief58 01-18-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14051392)
Why cant i find this damn PC anywhere?

Search for Eric Berry on Facebook

ToxSocks 01-18-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 14051397)
Search for Eric Berry on Facebook

Dont have facebook /sadface