ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Batman The Animated Series (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321166)

MarkDavis'Haircut 02-10-2019 07:26 PM

It is a great series but I prefer Batman the Brave and the Bold.

Sure-Oz 02-10-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14098435)
Give me back my Young Justice

It's already out...s3 is on the new DC universe app ...it's pretty awesome so far and a little more adultish then before (blood, snapped necks, adult themes, nothing overboard) since it's not held up to network standards. The previous 2 seasons are on there as well.

And far as I can tell the previous cast is back and some new people. Only 2 missing are Tim Curry as that news guy godfrey (he had a stroke and can't voice act) and miguel Ferrer as Vandall Savage (passed away). Both have new voice actors.

Love the app so far.

Bowser 02-10-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 14100734)
It's already out...s3 is on the new DC universe app ...it's pretty awesome so far and a little more adultish then before (blood, snapped necks, adult themes, nothing overboard) since it's not held up to network standards. The previous 2 seasons are on there as well.

And far as I can tell the previous cast is back and some new people. Only 2 missing are Tim Curry as that news guy godfrey (he had a stroke and can't voice act) and miguel Ferrer as Vandall Savage (passed away). Both have new voice actors.

Love the app so far.

Nice! Good looking out!

Sure-Oz 02-13-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14100756)
Nice! Good looking out!

Anytime ..you should do the 7 day trial when they get the full season up and binge.

Valiant 02-15-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14094393)
They had it on Amazon Prime a few months ago so I was re-watching it before bed every night. It’s dark, literally and figuratively- it’s a great show to fall asleep to.

I didn’t get a chance to make it all the way through so I’m going to have to do that soon.

I’ve actually been re-watching the X-Men animated series from the 90’s. The nostalgia is insane.

I figure I’ll finish X-Men, then go through Batman, then Gargoyles and finally the Spider-Man animated series.

Add Justice League, then Justice League Unlimited, lastly Young Justice.

Batman Beyond is good to.

lcarus 02-16-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 14100590)
It is a great series but I prefer Batman the Brave and the Bold.

For real? I like Brave and the Bold in its own way but it doesn't compare to BTAS. I liked the Brave and the Bold video game for Wii. I want them to port it to PS4 or PC since I don't have a Wii anymore and I never finished it.

Jerm 02-18-2019 10:22 AM

Was watching a couple more episodes this weekend, the music...man the orchestral scores are soooo good.