ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Mike Vrabel Says He Would Gladly Chop Off His Own Dick To Win The Super Bowl (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323852)

wazu 03-15-2024 12:30 PM

Add all the head coaches you want, you still can't undo that terrible Deshaun Watson decision.

Jewish Rabbi 03-15-2024 12:32 PM

Man I ****in hate the dude but I don't know how he didn't land a HC job.

staylor26 03-15-2024 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17445303)
Add all the head coaches you want, you still can't undo that terrible Deshaun Watson decision.

The weird thing is that the rest of the team is still good enough to win with Watson.

I mean, Watson has clearly been a disappointment considering the price, but he was playing every bit as good as Flacco was for them before the injury.

Not that they're SB contenders, but they're going to be a thorn in the asses of the Bengals and Ravens, as are the Steelers.

Buehler445 03-15-2024 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17445300)
Cleveland is going to be a problem for the Bengals and Ravens next year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17445310)
The weird thing is that the rest of the team is still good enough to win with Watson.

I mean, Watson has clearly been a disappointment considering the price, but he was playing every bit as good as Flacco was for them before the injury.

Not that they're SB contenders, but they're going to be a thorn in the asses of the Bengals and Ravens, as are the Steelers.

Nah, he's massage oil braised assholes.

wazu 03-15-2024 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17445310)

That's the real shame of it. Watson is just this gigantic albatross. I agree Browns will be a tough team to play, but that Watson deal is gonna just keep dragging them down. And the better the rest of the team plays the more glaring it is.

RealSNR 03-15-2024 01:09 PM

Imagine if the Browns had just kept Baker LMAO

Still wouldn't beat the Chiefs in the playoffs, but they'd probably outshine the Bills as the plucky media darlings everybody wants to beat the Chiefs due to their pathetic franchise history

Dunerdr 03-15-2024 01:38 PM

I would suck my own dick to win a super bowl but no ones writing that headline.

Garcia Bronco 03-15-2024 01:53 PM

Sounds like a guy that would set him on fire for a political cause.

Rainbarrel 03-15-2024 02:46 PM

I thought McVey replaced him as HC of the Rams