ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let’s talk about the upside of this offense (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323987)

Chiefshrink 07-19-2019 01:27 PM

Let's hope Andy doesn't overdose with all this "Offensive Heroin".:D

Chiefshrink 07-19-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14354703)
Darwin will help us get the bowling ball yards we used to get with kareem.

Nope. Darwin will be the DAT you think Hardman will be. Darwin fits the role much better IMHO.

Rain Man 07-19-2019 01:30 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/IhITT2GKlMH3okve85" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/usnationalarchives-launch-blast-off-pad-IhITT2GKlMH3okve85">via GIPHY</a></p>

Halfcan 07-19-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14354891)
Let's hope Andy doesn't overdose with all this "Offensive Heroin".:D

But "teams have TAPE of Mahomes" now!!

They have Tape guys...tape... they can stop us now because now they won't be surprised how awesome he is. :)

"KEEP HIM IN THE POCKET!!!!"

SAUTO 07-19-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 14354661)
I wouldn't say Williams > Hunt, as I think Hunt is better. But the drop off is absolutely minimal as Williams is faster than Hunt but Hunt is more powerful and harder to tackle. But Williams having a full year as the primary back, he's about to have an absolute career year.

Also, Darwin Thompson is about to break out the second half of the year// I'm ****ing ready for Mahomes to have 98 TDS and 6235 yards

He said from a speed perspective, you agreed. Lol.

Wilson8 07-19-2019 01:57 PM

The Kansas City Chiefs Offense will be awesome and I am looking forward to watching it.

BUT

Every NFL defense that plays KC is going to circle the date they play KC and their defensive coordinator will be looking ahead at what the Chiefs are doing. When an NFL Team plays against the best offense, they are going to be trying to come up with ways to try and at least slow us down. I think Andy Reid will plan for that and we will see quicker releases but our offense will have to be flexible with what teams throw at us.

chiefzilla1501 07-19-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14354896)
Nope. Darwin will be the DAT you think Hardman will be. Darwin fits the role much better IMHO.

I should rephrase... I think the Chiefs WANTED DAT to be a replacement for Albert wilson. We miss Wilson. Darwin and Damien are good checkdown and screen options. But Wilson was a guy you could use for jet sweeps and to run or sometimes sprint underneath the coverage. We saw what happened in New England when we can't throw underneath our vertical routes. Defenses are going to more and more stack deep to stop us. We need to punish them when they do. What intrigues me about Hardman isn't just his speed, it's his agility. That's a great weapon for that role.

ThyKingdomCome15 07-19-2019 02:09 PM

How about Chiefs run a double decoy with Hardman and Hill. When the ball is snapped nobody will be looking at Mahomes. And Mahomes wont looking at anybody either because he throws a no look 60 yard bomb, dropped on a dime, to Sammy Watkins of whom catches the ball one handed and literally walks into the end zone!!!

loochy 07-19-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14354951)
We saw what happened in New England when we can't throw underneath our vertical routes. Defenses are going to more and more stack deep to stop us. We need to punish them when they do.

yeah, then we only score 40 points

FloridaMan88 07-19-2019 02:35 PM

Sammy Watkins has said he is fully healthy and in the best shape of his career and he's had a full season in this offense with Mahomes.

Mecole Hardman provides another ultra speedy/gadget player type option.

And now Tyreek gets added back into the equation.

Mahomes may throw for 6,000 yards this season.

loochy 07-19-2019 02:42 PM

The Chiefs will be the first team to ever score 100 points in a game.

Write that down.

Chief Pagan 07-19-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14355050)
The Chiefs will be the first team to ever score 100 points in a game.

Write that down.

I hope not. Either the defense is sucking ass or Andy is running up the score. I’m ready for PM to be sitting out the fourth quarter.

smithandrew051 07-19-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 14355164)
I hope not. Either the defense is sucking ass or Andy is running up the score. I’m ready for PM to be sitting out the fourth quarter.

What if it’s the Super Bowl and Andy Reid runs up the score on the Rams?

Easy 6 07-19-2019 04:23 PM

One things for sure, I’m gonna pillage this years Madden

Playing with this group will even be more fun than playing with the 99 Rams... sick speed everywhere you look, and a QB they created a first of its kind talent package for

People are gonna get hurt, both on the tv and in real life

Lprechaun 07-19-2019 04:24 PM

We will see more panic in opposing defenses than this league has ever seen.
Defensive coordinators will be throwing their hands in the air by the end of the first quarter.
Just too much firepower