ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Arrowhead Avengers: Whatever It Takes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327053)

kcjayhawks5 12-04-2019 01:22 PM

these are all so phenomenal. Well done!!

Clyde Frog 12-04-2019 01:34 PM

Watching this I realized how much I hate the cheaters. For every time we've been ****ed over by a call and subsequently lost, it feels like they've gotten a call that benefits them to seal a win. They've reached hatred to the level of donk and colts for me. **** them with all the aids dildos ever created and that will ever be created.

Also, great job, Clay. Thanks for doing this.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14633774)
For every time we've been ****ed over by a call and subsequently lost, it feels like they've gotten a call that benefits them to seal a win. .

this is why I inserted the shot of the call/no call on the QB hits on Mahomes/Brady

**** 'em

last night i completed the shot of thorvis chopping of thomos ****ing head and it's glorious

Hammock Parties 12-04-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 14633244)
This is all well and good...but where is the post Raider victory video? Come on man, I want you to do more awesome work for free!

just rewatch mahomes alone

same ****ing shit

i would have done a guardians of the division video but i can't queer my narrative with star lord mahomes, and literally no one else can be star lord

maybe next year

CarRonan's mascara running all down his purple face

DJ's left nut 12-04-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14633258)
Goddamned mother****ing cocksucking sister****ing whore ass bitch ass ****ing bitch**** Jeff Triplett

Mother****ing **** that ****ing Guy.

I'm at least pleased that the NFL forced his ass into retirement immediately after that game.

I'd have preferred they shot him.

O.city 12-04-2019 02:34 PM

I'm so tired of the Patriots. Just.....tired.

DJ's left nut 12-04-2019 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14633907)

As a Blues fan I've seen it before.

The league used to absolutely screw anybody that was playing the damn Red Wings. You couldn't breath on one of their guys without a suspension. And there was always iffy whistles anytime the game threatened to get out of hand in favor of their opponent or anytime they needed to salt one away.

I'm less tired of the Patriots than i am of getting rat****ed by the officials anytime we play them.

Andoverer 12-04-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

I'd think even Patriot fans would get sick and tired of seeing themselves in every other Super Bowl since time began

Hammock Parties 12-04-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

you won't get tired of beating them

if the chiefs can beat brady five times before he retires ill enjoy every second

ill ****ing make a goodfellas parody