ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Idiot fans of other teams that you know (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328153)

St. Patty's Fire 01-16-2020 12:25 PM

Any Boston area fan is cancer, no matter the team. Patriot fans are a special breed of sickening, but Bruins/Sox/Celtics fans are mostly despicable as well.

And my dad is a Raiders fan and Brady worshipper. So he counts

Beef Supreme 01-16-2020 12:47 PM

I think subconsciously, the reason I keep my Tamarick Vanover jersey in the corner of the closet after all these years is as proof that my fandom goes back at least that far (it goes farther) if someone ever calls me a bandwagon fan. A bandwaggon fan might have a Len Dawson or Joe Montana jersey. No bandwaggoner would have a Tamarick Vanover jersey.

ToxSocks 01-16-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14727648)
I think subconsciously, the reason I keep my Tamarick Vanover jersey in the corner of the closet after all these years is as proof that my fandom goes back at least that far (it goes farther) if someone ever calls me a bandwagon fan. A bandwaggon fan might have a Len Dawson or Joe Montana jersey. No bandwaggoner would have a Tamarick Vanover jersey.

I've got an autographed Grbac jersey, bro.

Frosty 01-16-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Think I'll start wearing my Ted Popson jersey now. I doubt you could get those anywhere after 1993.

The weird thing about that jersey is there hasn't been a single player worth a shit that wore #48 since then so I can't even use it to follow a player by proxy.

bringbackmarty 01-16-2020 01:18 PM

I've never met a bengals fan or even heard of one. I've known or met fans from every other team I'm pretty sure. Not sure that Bengals fans exist.

DaKernal 01-16-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14727795)
I've never met a bengals fan or even heard of one. I've known or met fans from every other team I'm pretty sure. Not sure that Bengals fans exist.

I knew one guy. Super cool dude I used to work with. He quit recently, and moved to Texas, but he's out there.

Clyde Frog 01-16-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14727795)

https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffile...0x&c=288903021

big nasty kcnut 01-16-2020 01:35 PM

I been jonesing for a Delaney jersey!

splatbass 01-16-2020 01:46 PM

I work with a Raiders fan that is a super nice guy (there has to be one, right?). We are both Hawaii fans and go to games together. I don't really know any "idiot" fans of any team. And I work for the military so we have fans of every team there.

Dartgod 01-16-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14727688)
Think I'll start wearing my Ted Popson jersey now. I doubt you could get those anywhere after 1993.

The weird thing about that jersey is there hasn't been a single player worth a shit that wore #48 since then so I can't even use it to follow a player by proxy.

Was Todd McNair before or after Popson? He wore #48.

Frosty 01-16-2020 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 14727929)
Was Todd McNair before or after Popson? He wore #48.

Before. Popson was '97-'98. I think the Chiefs signed him to make Grbac more comfortable.

lcarus 01-16-2020 02:09 PM

I've run into a lot of Bears fans recently out in public and they've all been really nice.

When I went to our playoff game in Indianapolis (Herm) there were a lot of really nice Colts fans I talked to.

But I know some Broncos fans who are kind of annoying....

tatorhog 01-16-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

I still have my old Maslowski jersey. lol

Frazod 01-16-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14727341)
Broncos fans are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. Arrogant goddamn douchebags. I feel like every Broncos fan is "carcosa".

One Donx fan in my office and holy shit what a **** she's turned out to be. The queen of dishing it out but not being able to take it, and of course since the Donx aren't dishing out dick right now all I get is a history lesson on how great Denver used to be.

Great joke I saw/heard somewhere - how does a Bronco fan change a lightbulb?

He doesn't; he just talks about how great the old light bulb was.

F150 01-16-2020 02:51 PM

Worst fans ever are old Rams/Mizzou Fans

God awful combo of whiners and nitwits ever assembled.