ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** Official Bengals/Bills GDT ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346811)

ChiefsCountry 01-02-2023 12:15 PM

Its going to be interesting to see the tv ratings for this one. I bet the KC market will be top 5 easily.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16702939)
No its on both ABC and ESPN tonight.

Whoa! Frickin' awesome. I was about to pay for ESPN+

Hammock Parties 01-02-2023 12:18 PM

looks like monday night countdown will also be on ABC

Mecca 01-02-2023 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16702943)

Even if you have ESPN+ it won't let you access the live tv broadcast you need a cable provider login for that...

Hammock Parties 01-02-2023 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16702956)
Even if you have ESPN+ it won't let you access the live tv broadcast you need a cable provider login for that...

Hammock Parties 01-02-2023 12:28 PM

this seems like a massive advantage to cincy

their OL will be able to get away with more holding, because Burrow stays in the pocket, and their receivers are more likely to draw DPI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlUwdp1a...jpg&name=large

FlaChief58 01-02-2023 12:30 PM

Go bungles :Lin:

I'll probably never get this filth off of me

Coochie liquor 01-02-2023 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16702963)
this seems like a massive advantage to cincy

their OL will be able to get away with more holding, because Burrow stays in the pocket, and their receivers are more likely to draw DPI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlUwdp1a...jpg&name=large

Guess both teams better keep their bad words to a minimum. We’ve seen Shawn burn us over CJ words.

Probably won’t be able to watch this one, just like I missed the game yesterday. But I’ll try to check the score. Tomorrow is my last day in Mexico, and I plan on doing it up big time tonight. Go Bungles just in case!

RunKC 01-02-2023 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16702956)

NFL+ is $9.99/month

Can watch any game in your area on any device and watch the replays directly after the game, be it the 2 hr game version without commercials or the 40ish minute condensed play-by-play version.

It’s amazing

Tribal Warfare 01-02-2023 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 16702965)
Guess both teams better keep their bad words to a minimum. We’ve seen Shawn burn us over CJ words.

Probably won’t be able to watch this one, just like I missed the game yesterday. But I’ll try to check the score. Tomorrow is my last day in Mexico, and I plan on doing it up big time tonight. Go Bungles just in case!

KC would've won the Colts game if it weren't for that, thus making the Bengals vs Bills game obsolete

tredadda 01-02-2023 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16702943)

They don’t show it on ESPN+. I have it and was unable to watch the CFB games on Saturday on it without signing in with a cable provider.

philfree 01-02-2023 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 16702965)

They don't have sports cantinas in Mexico? Do some shots, throw your sombrero on the floor, dance around it and watch the game.

bdj23 01-02-2023 01:03 PM

Now my FF is done I don't have to kinda, half assed root for Buffalo anymore.

Thank god

MMXcalibur 01-02-2023 01:04 PM

**** both these teams.

....but **** the Bills a little more (tonight).

Imon Yourside 01-02-2023 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 16702823)
Hate cheering for either one of these teams, but I'll cheer for Cincy knowing I'm actually cheering for KC.

How about Baltimore losing to the Steelers though, bastards screwed us. Now the Chargers are the 5 seed. Otherwise Chargers would be the 6 and the Chargers, Bills, Bengals would all have to beat each other to get to us. Granted, this implies a Bengals win tonight and a win by us next week. Now it'll be Chargers and Jags to see who plays the 1 seed most likely.

This is the correct take, and I'll take whatever over having to play one of the Bengals/Bills in back to back weeks with the 2nd being a road game. :)