ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

007 06-13-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7686413)
You know what I want from this game more than anything else?

How about a ****ing 20 hour campaign?

COD4 had a sweet campaign on top of epic MP. You know the MP in this game will be legit, lets hope that the Campaign steps it up this year.

Wouldn't that be nice.

Pants 06-14-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson2.0 (Post 7696474)
yep, looks like MW3 is just more of the same.

Battlefield has stepped into the next level.

Can't wait for October 25th

No doubt. Every video of BF3 that I see gives me goosebumps. Everytime I see gameplay footage of MW3 I keep thinking they're showing MW2 DLC footage lol.

kepp 06-28-2011 10:16 AM

BF3 wins best action game and best online multiplayer at E3 - http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/winners.html

SnakeXJones 06-28-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 7686700)
Yep. I didn't even glance at the campaign in black ops until the PSN outage.

I didnt even finish campaign on MW2 till yesterday just to get it out of the way ROFL

Sofa King 06-29-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7720121)
I didnt even finish campaign on MW2 till yesterday just to get it out of the way ROFL

I still haven't even come close to beating it on black ops...

I've beaten MW2, but that was before i really discovered MP....

kepp 06-29-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7720949)

That's how I was. I didn't even think about online play until we had some relatives stay with us for a week or so and a younger cousin got me hooked playing MW2 online. It's kind of like golf - I sucked at it but every once in a while I'd have a really good game, so that kept me going.

SnakeXJones 06-30-2011 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7720949)
I still haven't even come close to beating it on black ops...

only reason why I decided to play campaign on black ops when my net was down for couple hours and hands down the worst campaign storyline out of the COD series.

Sofa King 06-30-2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7722688)
only reason why I decided to play campaign on black ops when my net was down for couple hours and hands down the worst campaign storyline out of the COD series.

I made it as far as the trenches with all the guys running at me.... That's where i stopped.....

My 5 year old nephew has beaten the game several times, on the hardest difficulty though. takes his time and mows bitches down. He's in no hurry.

Pants 06-30-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7722688)

Umm no, MW2 had the biggest abortion of fairy tale bullshit trying to pass as realistic ever. At least Black Ops managed to present itself like something inside the realm of possibility.

COD1 is still the best, though, followed closely by COD4.

Valiant 06-30-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7722850)
Umm no, MW2 had the biggest abortion of fairy tale bullshit trying to pass as realistic ever. At least Black Ops managed to present itself like something inside the realm of possibility.

COD1 is still the best, though, followed closely by COD4.

Disagree. Bo story was told 10x worse then mw2. It might have been more plausible for a fictional game, but it was like it was told from a reeruned 10 year old.

Sofa King 06-30-2011 08:42 AM

http://7.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/39/6...4cd70f5bae.jpg

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/52/8...d8a4419ea9.jpg

http://6.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/34/9...9edfb13cc5.jpg

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/12/8...bd1337cb35.jpg

http://3.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/19/4...aa8cebdc41.jpg

Pants 06-30-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7722861)
Disagree. Bo story was told 10x worse then mw2. It might have been more plausible for a fictional game, but it was like it was told from a reeruned 10 year old.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "how it was told", but to each his own!

SnakeXJones 06-30-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7722905)
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "how it was told", but to each his own!

"I keep hearing the ****ing numbers" the whole thing was just reeruned

ToxSocks 06-30-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7722798)
I made it as far as the trenches with all the guys running at me.... That's where i stopped.....

Heh. That's funny. Me too.

Pants 06-30-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7723870)
"I keep hearing the ****ing numbers" the whole thing was just reeruned

Ahhh, you had issues with them dramatizing the brain washing. That did get kind of annoying at times, I agree. However, the missions themselves were much more realistic than MW2 which is what I want when I buy a COD game.

SnakeXJones 06-30-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7723902)
Ahhh, you had issues with them dramatizing the brain washing. That did get kind of annoying at times, I agree. However, the missions themselves were much more realistic than MW2 which is what I want when I buy a COD game.

I admit I did enjoy the great cast on black ops cant beat gary oldman as reznov again and your right they was more realistic than MW2 but it was entertaining shooting mother****ers in D.C.

Edit: I also blame MW2 for the inspiration behind that POS Homefront

Dayze 07-01-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7723973)
I admit I did enjoy the great cast on black ops cant beat gary oldman as reznov again and your right they was more realistic than MW2 but it was entertaining shooting mother****ers in D.C.

Edit: I also blame MW2 for the inspiration behind that POS Homefront

I was so excited for that game; My wife surprised me with it the day it came out. what a turd. I traded it back in about 18 hours later. Horrible.

I was sort of bummed because I knew my wife wanted to surprise me with it, but she was like "well, if it sucks, then trade it in. I want you to have something that you'll enjoy playing".
:thumb:

God, Homefront was horrible (in case I hadn't already mentioned it)

SnakeXJones 07-01-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 7725262)
I was so excited for that game; My wife surprised me with it the day it came out. what a turd. I traded it back in about 18 hours later. Horrible.

I was sort of bummed because I knew my wife wanted to surprise me with it, but she was like "well, if it sucks, then trade it in. I want you to have something that you'll enjoy playing".
:thumb:

God, Homefront was horrible (in case I hadn't already mentioned it)

Hell I was kinda excited to play it but everything feel so awkward

The Franchise 07-01-2011 04:39 PM

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TZKXkht91B8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SnakeXJones 07-05-2011 08:29 PM

the only regret going back to MW2 is those ****ing noon tubing assholes

Sofa King 07-05-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7731705)
the only regret going back to MW2 is those ****ing noon tubing assholes

I hear ya. Nothing left.

RustShack 07-06-2011 12:25 AM

I pre-ordered it today when I bought Black Ops on PS3 finally.

007 07-06-2011 02:19 AM

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SDpxPcRfG-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Sofa King 08-09-2011 12:00 PM

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JyOiys50x4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quesadilla Joe 08-09-2011 12:16 PM

First look at IW's version of zombies. Don't think I will play it very much....

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BxDQ2Ow-VfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pants 08-09-2011 12:18 PM

It's only IW in name, KnowMo. Respawn Studios is the where real IW is.

Quesadilla Joe 08-09-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7811643)
It's only IW in name, KnowMo. Respawn Studios is the where real IW is.

Yeah I know, I don't think it will be that big of a deal though. They are going to be using the same engine that was in MW2 so the game will still play smooth as hell, much smoother than Black Ops.

kepp 08-09-2011 02:29 PM

Just pre-ordered this today.

-King- 08-09-2011 09:03 PM

I like that spec ops survival game better than Zombies. I never got into Zombies. So...****ing...boring!

Bump 08-09-2011 11:25 PM

I can't wait to abuse all of the glitches a week after the game comes out just so I can hear grown men cry like babies.

-King- 08-09-2011 11:58 PM

What's Known So Far
- Will continue to run at or around 60FPS on console.
- Game engine ("Modern Warfare 3 Engine" AKA IW5) has been mostly improved in the texture streaming area for larger scale levels, etc.
- Improvements to audio to improve situational awareness (bullet's flying by, etc.).
- Dive-To-Prone not returning.
- MW3 will feature built-in support for color-blind players.
- Will be as similar as possible across all versions (PC, PS3, 360).
- Status of dedicated servers for PC version is still unknown, but the devs are still pushing for it to happen.

Single Player Campaign
- Campaign continues the story of MW2, showing a World War III scenario in which major countries are involved.
- Campaign will span many hotspots in the world, including New York City, London, Paris, Berlin, Mogadishu, Moscow, and more.
- New characters Derek "Frost" Westbrook (playable) and Sandman are introduced, who are part of Delta Force. Also revealed was Marcus Burns of the British SAS. Older characters such as Capt. Price, Soap, and Nikolai have not been revealed, but are likely to return.

Specs Ops
- Spec Ops returns with new features. These include a new progressive ranking system separate from multiplayer rank. As rank goes up, new weapons, attachments, equipment, etc. are also unlocked.
- Other big addition is Spec Ops Survival, a wave-based mode similar to Horde mode from Gears of War series. Infinite waves of enemies spawn that gets progressively more difficult. Currency system is used to buy new weapons, attachments, and even killstreaks to continue the fight. Will be playable on all multiplayer maps.
- Addition of matchmaking and leaderboards.
- 1-2 player mode, which can be played solo, locally via split-screen, or online with a friend or random person.

Multiplayer
- Focus going back to gun-on-gun action.
- Removed perks include Stopping Power, One Man Army, Commando, Last Stand, Danger Close also likely.
- Nuke killstreak removed
- Due to removal of Stopping Power, weapons damage has been overall increased compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- It has been reported that recoil for weapons is more significant compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- Explosive damage has been toned down compared to past Modern Warfare games.
- Knife melee has been balanced and tweaked (read: nerfed) to be more of a last-ditch attack or for unsuspecting enemies.
- Killstreak reward system has been "completely revamped." Meant to "support and encourage you to be a better player, not supplement you being a better player."
- Maps in general are being designed with less verticality compared to Modern Warfare 2, less places to hide in maps, reduced line of sights, which leads to more defined hotspots/killzones.
- Changes have been made to how "weapon unlocks and ranking works".
- New game modes confirmed.
- Quickscoping is in.
- Tweaks and changes to XP, match bonus, challenges, etc. to increase rewards for players who play the objective in objective game modes.
- Post-launch updates is being handled similar to Black Ops with more hotfixes for quicker fixing of glitches, etc.
- Post-launch support is even more important and will be a bigger focus.
- Will have full integration with Call of Duty Elite at launch.
- Full reveal at Call of Duty XP still forthcoming

from NeoGaf

Bump 08-10-2011 12:04 AM

I don't like explosives being "toned down"
it's an EXPLOSIVE, it should **** your shit up!

-King- 08-10-2011 12:07 AM

Analysis of the Spec Ops survival Mode

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQVExrNV4MQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And cycling killstreaks in multiplayer? Oh.....shit.

Quesadilla Joe 08-10-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7813499)
I can't wait to abuse all of the glitches a week after the game comes out just so I can hear grown men cry like babies.

It really is a bad idea to buy a COD game as soon as it comes out because of all the bugs and glitches that are in multiplayer. It takes them at least two months for them to fix it enough to make it playable. But I still preordered. :banghead:

Sofa King 08-10-2011 07:14 AM

Quote:

Quickscoping is in. WHY??? WHY the **** is stupid ****ing quikscoping in? It's a worthless ****ing strategy. 99% of the time the quikscopers aren't even near the target when they pull the trigger yet the game gives them a kill. gay.

Tweaks and changes to XP, match bonus, challenges, etc. to increase rewards for players who play the objective in objective game modes. Well at least they got this right.

Sofa King 08-10-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7813576)
Analysis of the Spec Ops survival Mode

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQVExrNV4MQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And cycling killstreaks in multiplayer? Oh.....shit.

That 2 player stuff is gonna be awesome.

kepp 08-10-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

- MW3 will feature built-in support for color-blind players.
:thumb:this is pretty much the only thing I like better about black ops than MW2
Multiplayer
- Removed perks include Stopping Power, One Man Army, Commando, Last Stand, Danger Close also likely.
I can't argue with removing any of those and will look to the heavens in praise if last stand is actually removed.
- Explosive damage has been toned down compared to past Modern Warfare games.
I don't really think it needs to be toned down. I like how black ops works in that you can't noob tube in the first 10 seconds of a game.
- Knife melee has been balanced and tweaked (read: nerfed) to be more of a last-ditch attack or for unsuspecting enemies.
Thank the Lord! I've had enough of people killing me by lunging from twenty feet away after I put two bullets in them.
- Quickscoping is in.
I'm with Sofa here...why? It looks like they're making efforts to make other parts of the game more realistic, yet they leave in QS?

QuikSsurfer 08-10-2011 08:11 AM

****!!! I don't want to buy another MW!!!

This looks awesome! Another year where I'll be buying MW and BF.

Mr. Plow 08-10-2011 09:02 AM

Any idea on whether there will be split screen multiplayer?

Sofa King 08-10-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7813857)
Any idea on whether there will be split screen multiplayer?

Don't know why they would want to drop that. Plenty of players use that.

EDIT: I'm assuming you mean 2 players online.

Quesadilla Joe 08-10-2011 09:39 AM

Quickscoping is one of the things that made COD so popular. I don't mind it because 90% of the people who do it can't hit you with their first shot anyways, and the ones that are good at it are normally spinning in circles (LMAO) before they shoot so they are pretty easy to kill.

The #1 way to make sure that you never get quickscoped close range is to dropshot (go prone while shooting) because they always aim high.

The Franchise 08-10-2011 09:42 AM

Well....I won't be buying this shit for a couple of months.

Sofa King 08-10-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7813932)
Well....I won't be buying this shit for a couple of months.

Well you're in luck, because it doesn't come out for quite awhile.

The Franchise 08-10-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7813954)
Well you're in luck, because it doesn't come out for quite awhile.

After it comes out.....dick.

Sofa King 08-10-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7813967)
After it comes out.....dick.

Well why the **** not. You're going to miss the craze when this game comes out. Everyone will be burnt out by the time you start playing.

Quit buying diapers for 2 days and you'll save enough to buy the game.

The Franchise 08-10-2011 10:10 AM

I might get it....just so I'm not playing catch up like I have been on Black Ops.

Sofa King 08-10-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7814001)
I might get it....just so I'm not playing catch up like I have been on Black Ops.

That's more like it.

WV 08-10-2011 10:22 AM

I liked MW2, so I may end up getting this one too.

Mr. Plow 08-10-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7813918)
Don't know why they would want to drop that. Plenty of players use that.

EDIT: I'm assuming you mean 2 players online.

All the Treyarch games (World at War; Black Ops) I believe had it. All the Infinity Ward games (COD4, MW2) didn't. This is an IW game....so I'm not sure if they will or not.

kepp 08-10-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7814030)
That's more like it.

Peer pressure at it's finest.

Sofa King 08-10-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 7814320)
Peer pressure at it's finest.

Don't talk to me.

Bump 08-10-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7813674)
It really is a bad idea to buy a COD game as soon as it comes out because of all the bugs and glitches that are in multiplayer. It takes them at least two months for them to fix it enough to make it playable. But I still preordered. :banghead:

I'm the guy abusing all of the glitches and laughing hysterically while doing it, lol. People's reactions are just so damn funny. It'll take them at least 4 months to get the first round of glitches sorted, probably longer which means loads of fun for me to be had. I'll probably mod my GT too, they never did anything about it in MW2.

Pants 08-10-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7814584)
I'm the guy abusing all of the glitches and laughing hysterically while doing it, lol. People's reactions are just so damn funny. It'll take them at least 4 months to get the first round of glitches sorted, probably longer which means loads of fun for me to be had. I'll probably mod my GT too, they never did anything about it in MW2.

ROBOT SEX FTW

Bump 08-10-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7814666)
ROBOT SEX FTW

YA! okay :spock:

Pants 08-10-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7814691)
YA! okay :spock:

You know what I'm talking about, kcchiefsman. :thumb:

Bump 08-10-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7814699)
You know what I'm talking about, kcchiefsman. :thumb:

:spock:

Pants 08-10-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7814709)
:spock:

It's cool, bro.

The Franchise 08-10-2011 04:56 PM

Hopefully they put shotguns back as secondary weapons.

Sofa King 08-11-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7815141)
Hopefully they put shotguns back as secondary weapons.

Then everyone will be carrying one!!

Although i've been playing MW2 a bit again, and it was definitely nice having 2 weapons. The Spas was dominant in that game too, i just didn't realize it until a few weeks ago after using the Spas so much in BO.

Pants 08-11-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7817065)
Then everyone will be carrying one!!

Although i've been playing MW2 a bit again, and it was definitely nice having 2 weapons. The Spas was dominant in that game too, i just didn't realize it until a few weeks ago after using the Spas so much in BO.

Those 1897s were dominant man, everything else paled in comparison.

Sofa King 08-11-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7817095)
Those 1897s were dominant man, everything else paled in comparison.

Slow and shitty. I never cared for them. I used to sprint around with the 2 double barrels.

I will try them again and see if i like them.

Pants 08-11-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7817102)
Slow and shitty. I never cared for them. I used to sprint around with the 2 double barrels.

I will try them again and see if i like them.

I never used them because they were so cheap. They went through multiple nerfs because they were, literally, breaking the game. I'm not sure how long you played the game for or at what point you started, but those shotties were one of the most ridiculously overpowered things in multiplayer EVER. At one point, it was not surprising to see 6-8 guys using just them on every map you played.

It was even worse in hardcore where you could get killed from a mile away with those things.

Good times.

Sofa King 08-11-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7817120)
I never used them because they were so cheap. They went through multiple nerfs because they were, literally, breaking the game. I'm not sure how long you played the game for or at what point you started, but those shotties were one of the most ridiculously overpowered things in multiplayer EVER. At one point, it was not surprising to see 6-8 guys using just them on every map you played.

It was even worse in hardcore where you could get killed from a mile away with those things.

Good times.

Tried them over noon, they're shit.

I remember using them a long time ago, and i remember when they got nerfed, which absolutely killed them.

But they're shit now. Complete junk.

-King- 08-11-2011 02:15 PM

No point in using any shotgun other than the spas in MW2. All others suck major ass. Rangers are ok if they're akimbo, but not better than the spas. Other than that, you're wasting your time if you pick out another shotgun.

Sofa King 08-11-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7817656)
No point in using any shotgun other than the spas in MW2. All others suck major ass. Rangers are ok if they're akimbo, but not better than the spas. Other than that, you're wasting your time if you pick out another shotgun.

Pretty much this.

Quesadilla Joe 08-11-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7817656)

You must not have tried the AA12. The AA12 will obliterate the Spas in close range. The Spas has better range but all you have to do with the AA12 is hold down the trigger and anything within 10 feet dies, ESPECIALLY when you have extended mags on the AA12.

ThaVirus 08-11-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7817997)
You must not have tried the AA12. The AA12 will obliterate the Spas in close range. The Spas has better range but all you have to do with the AA12 is hold down the trigger and anything within 10 feet dies, ESPECIALLY when you have extended mags on the AA12.

He speaks the truth. Anything within 10 feet of the AA12 is turning into soup. The range is atrocious though, that's why I prefer the Spas overall. I'd give it about 70%-30% with the Spas taking the majority. AA12 is fun if you plan to be in small rooms often.

Sofa King 08-12-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7818048)
He speaks the truth. Anything within 10 feet of the AA12 is turning into soup. The range is atrocious though, that's why I prefer the Spas overall. I'd give it about 70%-30% with the Spas taking the majority. AA12 is fun if you plan to be in small rooms often.

The Range being terrible, as is the reload time. Machine gun fire has the downfall of reloading way more often, much of the time when you're in a group of people and can't afford to reload, and you also run out of ammo faster.

The Spas can get you from farther away as well as kill multiple enemies no problem.

Spas > AA12

ThaVirus 08-12-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7819063)
The Range being terrible, as is the reload time. Machine gun fire has the downfall of reloading way more often, much of the time when you're in a group of people and can't afford to reload, and you also run out of ammo faster.

The Spas can get you from farther away as well as kill multiple enemies no problem.
Y

Spas > AA12

I agree. Just making an argument for the AA because it most definitely wasn't worthless. Throw scavenger on it, try and stay in small rooms and you're good to go.

Quesadilla Joe 08-12-2011 11:13 AM

All I know is I feel a hell of a lot more confident rushing a building with an AA12 than I do with a Spas. Normally I will get one or two baddies with the Spas and then I will get mowed down during the pump action animation.

With the AA12 w/ extended mags I know for a fact that I am the only one who is going to come out of that building alive.

ThaVirus 08-12-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7819528)
All I know is I feel a hell of a lot more confident rushing a building with an AA12 than I do with a Spas. Normally I will get one or two baddies with the Spas and then I will get mowed down during the pump action animation.

With the AA12 w/ extended mags I know for a fact that I am the only one who is going to come out of that building alive.

This. The AA is ****ing vicious.

Sofa King 08-12-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7819528)

Stop standing out in the wide open and aim faster.

Problem solved.

Quesadilla Joe 09-02-2011 05:38 PM

Lots of MW3 info coming out right now because of that CODXP event. So far have heard that Sniping is a hell of a lot easier than it was in MW2 and that shotguns will not be secondaries like in MW2. Heard it feels exactly like MW2 but the assault rifles have more recoil.

SnakeXJones 09-02-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7874809)
Lots of MW3 info coming out right now because of that CODXP event. So far have heard that Sniping is a hell of a lot easier than it was in MW2 and that shotguns will not be secondaries like in MW2. Heard it feels exactly like MW2 but the assault rifles have more recoil.

Snipers was easy as hell in MW2

Quesadilla Joe 09-02-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7874829)
Snipers was easy as hell in MW2

No kidding, it was easier than in COD 4 and World at War. Heard that the idle sway is all but gone on snipers too.

Bump 09-02-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7874834)
No kidding, it was easier than in COD 4 and World at War. Heard that the idle sway is all but gone on snipers too.

I just hope that they didn't change the quikskoping!!!! Aim in general area of the head, tap left trigger and BOOM headshot every time baby!

Setsuna 09-02-2011 06:02 PM

Ummmm no campers please? CoD:BO was, is, and always will be garbage. If treyarch makes another CoD, no one will buy it.

Pants 09-02-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7874842)
I just hope that they didn't change the quikskoping!!!! Aim in general area of the head, tap left trigger and BOOM headshot every time baby!

Hey, what's your gamer tag, man?

crispystl 09-02-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 7874856)
Ummmm no campers please? CoD:BO was, is, and always will be garbage. If treyarch makes another CoD, no one will buy it.

Seriously Treyarch can kiss my ass I'll never buy another one of those games. Hell my brother gave me Black Ops and I still hated it.

Setsuna 09-02-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 7874948)
Seriously Treyarch can kiss my ass I'll never buy another one of those games. Hell my brother gave me Black Ops and I still hated it.

How can I rep you? Or am I too new?