ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

spida_man23 01-14-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294686)
post Exactly As You Say when you tell me to say it or Get The Hell Out, right?

This place is actually incredibly lax. Do you ever go on other boards? first rape joke is a perma ban.
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam 01-14-2012 05:26 PM

I read, I read, I read. The Hootie thread,The Hootie thread, The Hootie thread.
Its was half time & I read, I read, I read. The Hootie thread,The Hootie thread The Hootie thread.

Come on people sing it with me

The Hootie thread,The Hootie thread.

doomy3 01-14-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spida_man23 (Post 8294712)
This place is actually incredibly lax. Do you ever go on other boards? first rape joke is a perma ban.
Posted via Mobile Device

Inconsistent, but lax.

Gonzo 01-14-2012 05:27 PM

Ok, srsly...
He's been given chance after chance and the only reason he's received so many chances is due to his status and post count. Any n00b that behaved like him would have been banned a long time ago.
That being said:
I don't get why he was let go again. Phob, you're being too vague. It appears as though he was axed just because he expressed an opinion that you (on a personal level) didn't like. I understand that this place is not a democracy but how about some consistency?
On another note:

The douche awards are great... However, getting banned for winning is pretty ****ing lame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

This place is actually incredibly lax.Posted via Mobile Device

if you wanna Bow Down To The Man and Lick His Boots than go right ahead.

it'd rather help keep it lax.

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8294717)
That being said:
I don't get why he was let go again. Phob, you're being too vague. It appears as though he was axed just because he expressed an opinion that you (on a personal level) didn't like. I understand that this place is not a democracy but how about some consistency?
On another note:

The douche awards are great... However, getting banned for winning is pretty ****ing lame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agree on this part of the post 100 percent.

RNR 01-14-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294709)
LMAO

I solemnly swear that I am not Backwards Masking.

As much as I'd like to be.

You are him even if not the same person. If he is indeed not your dupe (I am pretty sure he is) then you have found a shitbag soul mate~

kstater 01-14-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
He's been given chance after chance and the only reason he's received so many chances is due to his status and post count. Any n00b that behaved like him would have been banned a long time ago.
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed. Even voted for myself. Stopped voting altogether once it was decided that people would be banned for it.

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Hence the angst from many over bannings from popularity contests.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Just to clarify, the douche awards are entertaining, IMO. I have no problem with them except that I don't see how you can call Hootie a troll while encouraging the ultimate trollathon.

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294686)
post Exactly As You Say when you tell me to say it or Get The Hell Out, right?

I'd advise you to take it on the chin and move on but you're not going to do that so I'm giving you the option you want to do anyway.

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294676)
you're 1000x more sad and pathetic and you're a Raider Fan. i'd suggest you bow down and Kiss Their Asses, but I nor anyone else will ever need to tell you that. You're the Brown Noser of all Brown Nosers around these parts.

Shut. The. ****. Up.

Fritz88 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294676)
you're 1000x more sad and pathetic and you're a Raider Fan. i'd suggest you bow down and Kiss Their Asses, but I nor anyone else will ever need to tell you that. You're the Brown Noser of all Brown Nosers around these parts.

It makes me a little clammy and disoriented to defend a Faider fan, but you could not be more wrong in this case, Mr. Backwards Masking. It's heart-breaking, but there are Chiefs fans on this site with far less class than Mr. RedNeckRaider regularly displays.

Remember, when you point a finger at someone, three other fingers are pointing back at you ... and your thumb is kinda sticking up in the air. Unless, of course, you have no hands or fingers after losing your arms in a bus accident in which case you likely point with your penis and when you point a penis at someone, two testicles are sort of pointing toward your shoes.

FAX

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

And I'm disappointed that Hootie got banned again. But whatever...there's a great football game on right now so I'll obsess about it later.

HonestChieffan 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

Didn't we have this same thread like a year ago?

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294724)
I'd advise you to take it on the chin and move on but you're not going to do that so I'm giving you the option you want to do anyway.

Is a Freedom Isn't Free speech coming next?

spida_man23 01-14-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294718)
if you wanna Bow Down To The Man and Lick His Boots than go right ahead.

it'd rather help keep it lax.

this made no sense, you're a reerun. this place is lax right nowumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

doomy3 01-14-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spida_man23 (Post 8294732)
this made no sense, you're a reerun. this place is lax right nowumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

nowumbass?

Did I miss an addition to the lexicon?

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:33 PM

And Joey, you'd better ****ing behave. I don't want to have to wait an additional month for you to come back.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeppers. Given the evidence presented to date, it does appear to be some kind of vendetta or the dreaded anti-reverse-ass-kiss.

FAX

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spida_man23 (Post 8294732)
this place is lax right nowumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

not when people are being banned for no reason it's not. and it's spelled Dumbass, dumbass.

scho63 01-14-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8293977)
How many of those were run off by bad moderating?

The correct answer is none.

People change over time and find new things to occupy their time. Others think too much of themselves and feel they are wronged because things don't go their way. Then you have others like Hootie that constantly push buttons and then act outraged when they actually get the banhammer they were making a push for.

:thumb:

doomy3 01-14-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8294735)
And Joey, you'd better ****ing behave. I don't want to have to wait an additional month for you to come back.

Is Joey on a short leash?

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294723)
Just to clarify, the douche awards are entertaining, IMO. I have no problem with them except that I don't see how you can call Hootie a troll while encouraging the ultimate trollathon.

I'm not encouraging it. I'd rather we not do something like this. It's divisive and mostly counterproductive.

We agreed to do the banning stuff after the request was made. Seemed like it might encourage people to be a little more respectful of one another on the site if they knew there was a ban at the end of the year.

Gonzo 01-14-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8294734)
nowumbass?

Did I miss an addition to the lexicon?

You didn't know?

Nowumbass did that one song, tubthumping I think?
Posted via Mobile Device

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8294725)
Shut. The. ****. Up.

I was defending myself from a Mult insinuation.

Wait, I get it... RedNeckRaider is YOUR mult.

I can't believe I never made the connection until just now...

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 05:35 PM

Is that Joey? LMAO

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8294740)

Joey threatened to meet people in person and kill them, so he got a short ban. Hootie accused phobia of holding grudges, so he got two years.

Frazod 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294667)
What does that have to do with anything? He's doing nothing but picking fights. It's not like he's Fax or Rainman. He's the most confrontational poster on this site, and the tournament is akin to a twelve year old girl trying to stir shit. Does it really belong on a Chiefs message board?

Hootie pisses people off, but he adds a lot of good football takes. Frazod doesnt come here to discuss football. He comes here to be a prick and cause drama, and he's good at it.

Yeah, 75,000 posts, and I never talk about football. That's right. LMAO

It's like this, Saul. There are people here who view this place as a community. People who know each other in real life and consider each other friends. People who are upfront and honest about who and what they are. The kind of people you enjoy tailgating with, or having a beer in a bar with. We know this because we've done it.

Then there are turds like you. Anonymous cowardly ****s who are TRULY here just to piss other people off, who for whatever reason want no part of the real people on the other side of the screen. They hide behind the secrecy of the internet, run their cybermouths, and then try to make themselves out as victims when somebody turns the tables on them.

People don't like you, Saul. You're a hateful, sniping, pompous ass. And I am here to be a prick - to people like you. As a major douche, I'm sure you don't like the douche poll. Can't imagine why. There's nothing I can do to rig those polls, and everything in them is above board and condoned/approved by the moderators. If you really want to know why you're leading in your region right now, the answer can be found in the nearest mirror.

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8294740)

I think his leash is used up, he's down to being held by the collar.

Gonzo 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294745)
Is that Joey? LMAO

That's the speculation...
Posted via Mobile Device

doomy3 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294748)
Joey threatened to meet people in person and kill them, so he got a short ban. Hootie accused phobia of holding grudges, so he got two years.

Makes sense.

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Since Hootie is gone, I say we should give him his own "planet' to run #1 to give him a place to call home #2 as an experiment to see what kind of culture would grow from a Hootie led community.

Nominate what team he should be saddled with. Chiefs, Patriots, Cowboys, Bears, Broncos, Jets, Packers, Panthers, Steelers, Vikings planets are all either spoken for or one of the domains I lost when an ex registrar of mine went under years ago.

I can start a poll if this gains any steam...

I'll start the ball rolling with a nomination for 49ersplanet.com .. Hootie + San Fran seems to fit.

spida_man23 01-14-2012 05:36 PM

Whether Phil was wrong with the hootie thing or not, to say he's disrupting how lax this site is would be reeruned. Somewhere right now there a good sister rape threat going on and no insuing ban..
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294741)
I'm not encouraging it. I'd rather we not do something like this. It's divisive and mostly counterproductive.

We agreed to do the banning stuff after the request was made. Seemed like it might encourage people to be a little more respectful of one another on the site if they knew there was a ban at the end of the year.

Agreeing to ban people based on the contest isn't encouraging it? You are much too intelligent to believe that.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 05:38 PM

Aww. So you thought you could wear your treating people like shit badge as if it was an honor, and now you're upset it may get you a temp ban? My heart is bleeding for every wannabe asshole on this site. Really. It is.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8294753)
Since Hootie is gone, I say we should give him his own "planet' to run #1 to give him a place to call home #2 as an experiment to see what kind of culture would grow from a Hootie led community.

Nominate what team he should be saddled with. Chiefs, Patriots, Cowboys, Bears, Broncos, Jets, Packers, Panthers, Steelers, Vikings planets are all either spoken for or one of the domains I lost when an ex registrar of mine went under years ago.

I'll start the ball rolling with a nomination for 49ersplanet.com .. Hootie + San Fran seems to fit.

That would kick ass.

Rams Fan 01-14-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

I think Texansplanet.com would be a better fit.

Discuss Thrower 01-14-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Royals Planet.

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 05:41 PM

ManningPlanet

doomy3 01-14-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbucks Fan (Post 8294772)
I think Cowboysplanet.com would be a better fit.

You might have missed the part of his post that listed teams that are spoken for already.

Gonzo 01-14-2012 05:42 PM

Give him an NFL team that never wins and is in a state of flux.
Is Chiefsplanet taken?
Posted via Mobile Device

Rams Fan 01-14-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8294777)
You might have missed the part of his post that listed teams that are spoken for already.

I reread his post, made the edit to mine.

Thank you sir.

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294775)
ManningPlanet

HAHAHAHA... Never thought of that.. but it has to be [nfl team]planet.com

So, do you want to nominate GiantsPlanet.com?

OH! As an add-on.. whoever nominates the winner automatically gets mod powers on the new site. (if we actually make one)

Rams Fan 01-14-2012 05:44 PM

Coltsplanet.com

Gonzo 01-14-2012 05:45 PM

He's in Tx now...
Cowboys planet or Texansplanet?
Posted via Mobile Device

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbucks Fan (Post 8294796)
Coltsplanet.com

OK, you have to pick ONE to nominate.. because now we have the bonus of the nominator getting mod powers there. So do you want Texans or Colts?

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8294790)
HAHAHAHA... Never thought of that.. but it has to be [nfl team]planet.com

So, do you want to nominate GiantsPlanet.com?

OH! As an add-on.. whoever nominates the winner automatically gets mod powers on the new site. (if we actually make one)

Jags planet. Then all the jag offs can post there.

Rams Fan 01-14-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8294802)
OK, you have to pick ONE to nominate.. because now we have the bonus of the nominator getting mod powers there. So do you want Texans or Colts?

Sticking with Texansplanet.com

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8294800)
He's in Tx now...
Cowboys planet or Texansplanet?
Posted via Mobile Device

RoomingWithOmegaPlanet

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294803)
Jags planet. Then all the jag offs can post there.

Sweet! That one has the extra bonus that I own jagsplanet.com AND jaguarsplanet.com ... which is nice.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:47 PM

How about a small-market, expansion team?

There are tons of good towns ... Tightsqueeze, VA ... Climax Springs, MO ... Probe, UT ... Cockland, OH ...

FAX

Frazod 01-14-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Just call it DouchePlanet. Let him and Saul be moderators.

scho63 01-14-2012 05:47 PM

Aside from sending someone a PM with the threat to meet and kill them, what is getting so many people banned here?

I would love to see a list

spida_man23 01-14-2012 05:48 PM

chargers planet they're the hootie of the division.
Posted via Mobile Device

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294806)
RoomingWithOmegaPlanet

You gonna nominate a real one?

Slainte 01-14-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

This is a stupid post.

TrebMaxx 01-14-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

This.

Just from what I have observed with regards to Hootie. Although I realize that there may be things in regards to Hootie behind the scenes that I don't know about.

Also agree with your DOTY opinion. The tittle should be the prize.

spida_man23 01-14-2012 05:50 PM

cowgirlsplanet.com
Posted via Mobile Device

luv 01-14-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

He did just move to Dallas.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8294808)
Sweet! That one has the extra bonus that I own jagsplanet.com AND jaguarsplanet.com ... which is nice.

You HAVE TO go through with this. If you need $ to get it going, let me know. It would be perfect for the offseason.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 8294818)
This is a stupid post.

You're a stupid post.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 05:51 PM

coltsplanet.com

for sure.

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 8294818)
This is a stupid post.

Sorry, but I think it'd be an interesting off-season experiment.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrebMaxx (Post 8294826)
This.

Just from what I have observed with regards to Hootie. Although I realize that there may be things in regards to Hootie behind the scenes that I don't know about.

Also agree with the your DOTY opinion. The tittle should be the prize.

The thing is that you cannot mess with Mr. Phobia. The man is crazy. One minute, he's chillaxing with a can of spray paint and some Wheat Thins, and the next minute he's banning everybody 'round here.

FAX

Rams Fan 01-14-2012 05:53 PM

Name Hootie, Saul, Wickedson mods at whateverplanet

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8294847)
The thing is that you cannot mess with Mr. Phobia. The man is crazy. One minute, he's chillaxing with a can of spray paint and some Wheat Thins, and the next minute he's banning everybody 'round here.

FAX

Should we hide our wives and hide our kids and hide our husbands?

FAX 01-14-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294856)
Should we hide our wives and hide our kids and hide our husbands?

And your Hooties. You got to hide yo Hooties.

FAX

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8294858)
And your Hooties. You got to hide yo Hooties.

FAX

I generally keep my Hootie hidden.

L.A. Chieffan 01-14-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8294749)
Yeah, 75,000 posts, and I never talk about football. That's right. LMAO

It's like this, Saul. There are people here who view this place as a community. People who know each other in real life and consider each other friends. People who are upfront and honest about who and what they are. The kind of people you enjoy tailgating with, or having a beer in a bar with. We know this because we've done it.

Then there are turds like you. Anonymous cowardly ****s who are TRULY here just to piss other people off, who for whatever reason want no part of the real people on the other side of the screen. They hide behind the secrecy of the internet, run their cybermouths, and then try to make themselves out as victims when somebody turns the tables on them.

People don't like you, Saul. You're a hateful, sniping, pompous ass. And I am here to be a prick - to people like you. As a major douche, I'm sure you don't like the douche poll. Can't imagine why. There's nothing I can do to rig those polls, and everything in them is above board and condoned/approved by the moderators. If you really want to know why you're leading in your region right now, the answer can be found in the nearest mirror.

Frazod, how thoughtful of you.

JoeyChuckles 01-14-2012 05:57 PM

Someday, the meek (me) will inherit the Chiefsplanet.

Just dreamin really.

AustinChief 01-14-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8294830)
He did just move to Dallas.

yes, but I have a buddy who has dibs on CowboysPlanet.com ...

so nominate another.. so far coltsplanet.com, jagsplanet.com, texansplanet.com, chargersplanet.com have all been spoken for in this thread.

Frazod 01-14-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8294874)
Frazod, how thoughtful of you.

You should check with Saul about him being your new white knight - now that Hootie's been shitcanned he's got a vacancy.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:58 PM

I would have to go with LionsPlanet (if we're being serious, here). On account of the fact that LionsPlanet comes complete with Gunther.

FAX

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8294883)
You should check with Saul about him being your new white knight - now that Hootie's been shitcanned he's got a vacancy.

So Hootie got banned for following another poster around and riding him?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Wiz (Post 8294879)
Someday, the meek (me) will inherit the Chiefsplanet.

Just dreamin really.

Rush rep.

spida_man23 01-14-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8294882)
yes, but I have a buddy who has dibs on CowboysPlanet.com ...

so nominate another.. so far coltsplanet.com, jagsplanet.com, texansplanet.com, chargersplanet.com have all been spoken for in this thread.

cowgirlsplanet.com would be perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

AustinChief 01-14-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8294888)
I would have to go with LionsPlanet (if we're being serious, here). On account of the fact that LionsPlanet comes complete with Gunther.

FAX

Sweet. Ok any other takers before I post a poll? Get in now while the getting is good!

Frazod 01-14-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294898)
So Hootie got banned for following another poster around and riding him?

It seems Hootie got banned for being a pervasive, unrepentant piece of shit. That was my interpretation of Phobia's explanation.

burt 01-14-2012 06:03 PM

rep rush