ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peters Suspended (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312117)

Iconic 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13265670)

That game was over the moment that INT was thrown. Exactly what was Kelce supposed to do on that play? Tackle him, strip the ball, and take it back for a TD?

Peters is whiffing on tackles that could potentially alter the fate of a game. 3rd and 11 and this is the effort that's shown?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@chiefs</a> are in a terrible terrible state of mind; and this tailspin will only get worse until the players decide they want to do something about it. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BaldyBreakdowns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BaldyBreakdowns</a> <a href="https://t.co/ElC5RU4dGo">pic.twitter.com/ElC5RU4dGo</a></p>&mdash; Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/938101903329775617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Their really not even in the same stratosphere with regards to effort. Talk about how Kelce can be a dumbass, sure. But questioning his effort is grasping for straws really.

Tribal Warfare 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265682)
He is? I thought the bad playcalling, bad qbing/unclutch qbing, awful front 7 the 100 million dollar pass rusher who can't get a sack or a tackle, the offensive line, shitty game management etc etc were all costing us games way more than "being an ass"

Peters is accountable with the most penalties caused in the NFL.

He's definitely part of the problem, and his behavior that got him kicked off UW's football team is an indictment of his character

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265685)
I know my morale would be sky high to know we have to try to win a game with Phillip Gaines and Kenneth Aker playing all game. Man I'd be thrilled.

I'd rather lose then win with a quitter like Marcus Peters on the team. Imagine if every Chief player started walking into the locker room when things are going bad.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13265694)
Mecca's epically bad football opinions haven't changed a bit I see.

This is on par with Tamba Hali cant play and never will be able to play LB in the NFL and it was a dumb move,.

Marcellus sucking off every Chiefs move hasn't changed either I see, tell me again how awesome Pioli is.

MahiMike 12-06-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 13265435)
Oakland will score 50.

Seriously? Have you been watching the games? Dudes a waste is space and a cancer.

Very happy about this.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 13265503)
Nice to finally see someone in this organization sack up and hold someone accountable for their actions. Have to think this might have come from the top.

:clap:

Molitoth 12-06-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13265701)
I'd rather lose then win with a quitter like Marcus Peters on the team. Imagine if every Chief player started walking into the locker room when things are going bad.

Maybe it would bring faster change to the careers of Bob Sutton and Alex Smith...
:D

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265639)
Players and coaches yell at each other, I'm tired of this being brought up like it never happens. Tom Brady bitched out his OC the other day, should he get suspended?

Peters didn't get suspended for just yelling at Sutton. Besides, McDaniels and Brady are good friends. Brady is the greatest QB of all time with 20 years in the NFL & 7 Super Bowl appearances. Context.

Jerm 12-06-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13265656)
Because he didn’t hurt the fans feelers.

Haha exactly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13265657)
I think you are ****ing moron.

Kelce had had a few incidents over several years, Peters has had 5 or 6 meltdowns just this season.

Oh ok, what are the 5 or 6 meltdowns Peters has had this season?

The only thing that could be classified as a "meltdown" before Sunday was when he went off on Sutton...which really wasn't even a meltdown.

I'll be waiting though genius.....

Sandy Vagina 12-06-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13265648)
I hate this decision because I think it makes it harder to win a game on Saturday that we probably weren't going to win anyway

Andy should have doubled down, and announced his pride in Marcus Peters. THAT would been hilarious. Andy at the podium.. "we kept getting hosed all game.. and Marcus stood up for what he believed. Good for him. "**** all of the NFL corruption!"

Stand by your men, Andy, and take up arms against the officiating head on! :)

lcarus 12-06-2017 01:14 PM

Dear lord Oakland is gonna bend us over the wheelbarrow and rape us with no lube.

Molitoth 12-06-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13265687)
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

Hi, it's me, Carl "Delano" Peterson. Back by special request of the Clarks to explain this latest decision on Marcus Peters' Suspension to you, the greatest fans in the NFL.

This is about responsibility and team play. Marcus embarrassed the Hunt Family by throwing a yellow official's flag into the stands in New York. That's simply poor judgement and poor sportsmanship.

Furthermore, the Chiefs received an invoice from Roger Goodell today for $59.95; the cost of a replacement yellow official's flag. So Peters actions are significantly affecting our business model. That cannot be allowed.

The Kansas City Chiefs are a business, and can't be paying for official's flags because of the immature histrionics on display from Marcus Peters. We must make an example of this unfortunate situation.

So next Sunday at Arrowhead, you'll be able to enjoy watching former All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis, and our other fine crop of up and coming defensive backs like Phillip Gaines, Kenneth Acker and Terrence Mitchell cover Oakland's mildly talented tandem of Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper.

Marcus Peters will have to buy a ticket to the game to watch the contest, and reimburse the Hunt family $59.95 for the aforementioned flag. Also, his employee discount at the team store has been suspended for the week.

For you the greatest fans in the NFL, please remember if you send in your playoff ticket money TODAY, if by some wild, outside chance the Chiefs DON'T make the 2017 playoffs -and Clark Hunt has given Andy Reid the vote of confidence, so that certainly will not happen- but if it does, your playoff money will help offset the pending price increase coming on your 2018 Chiefs Season Tickets. You have our pledge that your early playoff payment, and the interest it generates for the Hunt Family, will be put to good use; like on fact finding trips to London to see when the Chiefs may be able to play in Wembly Stadium again. Building our international brand is critically important to the Chefs future.

In conclusion, a Chiefs Fan is born every minute, and always remember it's your choice to be a fan. Make sure to buy lots of premium exclusive Chiefs merchandise and fill your Christmas Stockings with officially licensed NFL Yellow Officials Flags. They're available from the Chiefs on line store for just $59.95 plus shipping.

Happy Holidays!
Sincerely, Your Pal
Carl "Delano" Peterson
Formerly Longest Tenured GM in Professional Sports

OMFG :clap::clap:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

wazu 12-06-2017 01:15 PM

Like the move. Gonna lose anyway so might as well send a message and try to establish some discipline before 2018.

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13265710)
Haha exactly.

Oh ok, what are the 5 or 6 meltdowns Peters has had this season?

The only thing that could be classified as a "meltdown" before Sunday was when he went off on Sutton...which really wasn't even a meltdown.

I'll be waiting though genius.....

Like we know everything that is going on in the locker room. Don't be so naive. I'm sure there has been many incidents behind the scenes with this guy.

And if you don't consider this a meltdown then I don't know what is

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Justin Houston with the weekly &quot;Chill Marcus...&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#chiefs</a> <a href="https://t.co/DXuA6WSsti">pic.twitter.com/DXuA6WSsti</a></p>&mdash; Jeff Rosen (@jeff_rosen88) <a href="https://twitter.com/jeff_rosen88/status/917225543388598272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If it wasn't for J Houston it looked like he was ready to rip Sutton's head off. Maybe he was just yelling and to be fair Reid defended him but that is the feeling I get from the video.

Molitoth 12-06-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13265675)
You're the one bringing race into it.

I admit, I did...

Trying to look at the positives and the negatives from this suspension.

There are valid points on the table which is going to cause for racial discussions, which is annoying. I hope I'm wrong and this all just blows over...

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265666)
And that sums it up, we have a player that is hated by the majority of the fan base because reasons.

I'm sorry that midwestern ideals and a guy who grew up in the hood of Oakland don't match I'm stunned. You're watching a game, he's not your pal, get over it.

Either I just heard a CP neg rep bomb, or North Korea is glass right now.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13265553)
LOL right...so if Peters had just got a regular 15 yard penalty and not chucked the flag into the stands and not ran off he would've still be suspended?

Are you kidding me...?

Stop.

This is 100% about the flag chucking....

Bullshit, it is about poor effort and quitting on the team.

It is also about embarrassing the Kansas City Chiefs. Andy Reid probably regrets not suspending Kelce. Reid let this get out of control and he has lost the team. The second guy always draws the penalty.

Molitoth 12-06-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13265717)
Like we know everything that is going on in the locker room. Don't be so naive. I'm sure there has been many incidents behind the scenes with this guy.

And if you don't consider this a meltdown then I don't know what is

If it wasn't for J Houston it looked like he was ready to rip Sutton's head off. Maybe he was just yelling and to be fair Reid defended him but that is the feeling I get from the video.

You are sure? Do you have some sources?
I've seen Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, and many other players do the same thing.

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13265721)

It is also about embarrassing the Kansas City Chiefs.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/i9U5...1477/nosox.jpg

The Franchise 12-06-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13265721)

It is also about embarrassing the Kansas City Chiefs. Andy Reid probably regrets not suspending Kelce. Reid let this get out of control and he has lost the team. The second guy always draws the penalty.

The Chiefs are doing just fine embarrassing themselves.

Dayze 12-06-2017 01:22 PM

it's almost like the effort Peters gives has spilled over and has effected the effort of the rest of the defense.

~

The Franchise 12-06-2017 01:23 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I like that Brady took his helmet off mid-meltdown so it&#39;d be easier to read his lips <a href="https://t.co/7arJywPoml">pic.twitter.com/7arJywPoml</a></p>&mdash; Ben Baskin (@Ben_Baskin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baskin/status/937389027568836608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2017</a></blockquote>

TwistedChief 12-06-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13265717)

I saw him yell at gblowfish! GBLOWFISH! Maybe that's why he got suspended.

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13265687)
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

Hi, it's me, Carl "Delano" Peterson. Back by special request of the Clarks to explain this latest decision on Marcus Peters' Suspension to you, the greatest fans in the NFL.

This is about responsibility and team play. Marcus embarrassed the Hunt Family by throwing a yellow official's flag into the stands in New York. That's simply poor judgement and poor sportsmanship.

Furthermore, the Chiefs received an invoice from Roger Goodell today for $59.95; the cost of a replacement yellow official's flag. So Peters actions are significantly affecting our business model. That cannot be allowed.

The Kansas City Chiefs are a business, and can't be paying for official's flags because of the immature histrionics on display from Marcus Peters. We must make an example of this unfortunate situation.

So next Sunday at Arrowhead, you'll be able to enjoy watching former All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis, and our other fine crop of up and coming defensive backs like Phillip Gaines, Kenneth Acker and Terrence Mitchell cover Oakland's mildly talented tandem of Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper.

Marcus Peters will have to buy a ticket to the game to watch the contest, and reimburse the Hunt family $59.95 for the aforementioned flag. Also, his employee discount at the team store has been suspended for the week.

For you the greatest fans in the NFL, please remember if you send in your playoff ticket money TODAY, if by some wild, outside chance the Chiefs DON'T make the 2017 playoffs -and Clark Hunt has given Andy Reid the vote of confidence, so that certainly will not happen- but if it does, your playoff money will help offset the pending price increase coming on your 2018 Chiefs Season Tickets. You have our pledge that your early playoff payment, and the interest it generates for the Hunt Family, will be put to good use; like on fact finding trips to London to see when the Chiefs may be able to play in Wembly Stadium again. Building our international brand is critically important to the Chefs future.

In conclusion, a Chiefs Fan is born every minute, and always remember it's your choice to be a fan. Make sure to buy lots of premium exclusive Chiefs merchandise and fill your Christmas Stockings with officially licensed NFL Yellow Officials Flags. They're available from the Chiefs on line store for just $59.95 plus shipping.

Happy Holidays!
Sincerely, Your Pal
Carl "Delano" Peterson
Formerly Longest Tenured GM in Professional Sports

CARL! :cuss:

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13265727)
it's almost like the effort Peters gives has spilled over and has effected the effort of the rest of the defense.

~

No Daniel Sorenson just sucks that bad, it's ok.

Rain Man 12-06-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13265730)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I like that Brady took his helmet off mid-meltdown so it&#39;d be easier to read his lips <a href="https://t.co/7arJywPoml">pic.twitter.com/7arJywPoml</a></p>&mdash; Ben Baskin (@Ben_Baskin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baskin/status/937389027568836608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2017</a></blockquote>

That guy's a loose cannon. New England will never go anywhere with him on the roster.

In58men 12-06-2017 01:24 PM

Players aren’t allowed to show disappointment anymore?

Who gives a **** if a player gets heated, it’s ****ing football. Man up.

kcpasco 12-06-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

And that sums it up, we have a player that is hated by the majority of the fan base because reasons.

I'm sorry that midwestern ideals and a guy who grew up in the hood of Oakland don't match I'm stunned. You're watching a game, he's not your pal, get over it.

You know that goes both ways. I’m sure he hates KC fans because they aren’t Oakland. I could care less if Marcus is a good person or not. I only care about his football ability and when I see plays where he runs opposite of a ball carrier because doesn’t want to tackle that pisses me off.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13265736)

You missed the memo if players, especially black ones, get heated on the sideline or in the game it is bad. Everyone is suppose to act like a robot and have no emotion and do as they are told because if they don't the fans will get upset because it clashes with their ideals and "that mother****er makes this much money he shouldn't bitch".

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13265736)

I agree but if a player is constantly being a problem in general then he needs to get suspended.

His blowup at Sutton isn't the main issue it's a pattern of behavior that is bad for the team. It goes all the way back to his college days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265741)
You missed the memo if players, especially black ones, get heated on the sideline or in the game it is bad. Everyone is suppose to act like a robot and have no emotion and do as they are told because if they don't the fans will get upset because it clashes with their ideals and "that mother****er makes this much money he shouldn't bitch".

The bigger issue here is you are a p***y. With your logic you'd let players get away with pretty much anything if you were a HC. No one would ever get suspended.. It'd be chaos. Peters could probably punch Sutton in the face and you'd be like 'well he was raised in the hood. Lets not be so harsh on the guy. Put him back out there.'

Sassy Squatch 12-06-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Dayze 12-06-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265734)
No Daniel Sorenson just sucks that bad, it's ok.

:rolleyes:

kccrow 12-06-2017 01:30 PM

Good. At least there will be guys out there playing hard even if they have their flaws. I'd rather watch that then the shit Peters pulls.

Really wish Kevin Ross and Albert Lewis would pay him a visit and tell him what it is to be a real CB in the NFL.

Dayze 12-06-2017 01:30 PM

remember the good 'ol days when Mecca disappeared for years on end?

Good times.

Bwana 12-06-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/zjQrmdlR9ZCM/giphy.gif

kcxiv 12-06-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

I've noticed that too! Yeah, the kid grew up in Oakland. Yes, he is an emotional player and sometimes does some things he shouldnt, but thats just who he is. He's also very talented and will grow up, he's in his 3rd year, how long did it take Kelce? 5th-6th year?

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13265730)

"Hi, I'm Tom Brady. I've won 5 Super Bowls, been to 7. Got 4 Super Bowl MVPs, most ever. Won 2 league MVPs. Won 14 division titles. Been to 12 Pro Bowls. Considered by many to be the GOAT QB."

"Hi, I'm Marcus Peters. Anyone seen my socks?"

kcpasco 12-06-2017 01:32 PM

JFC it’s not that he’s bad at tackling, he’s intentionally avoiding it like the plague.

Dayze 12-06-2017 01:32 PM

no no...it's because Tom is White

/Mecca

ARROW2 12-06-2017 01:33 PM

Excellent, this will give Alexis better pocket presence, field vision and some balls......Great job Walrus!

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

You ****ing need to get over it. We get it, you like the asshole
I don't like him for his lack of effort.
The fact that he wouldn't stand for the anthem, only pointed a finger at him, the attentions he was actually seeking. He is a selfish immature asshole that could give a shit less about the Chiefs.

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13265757)
Excellent, this will give Alexis better pocket presence, field vision and some balls......Great job Walrus!

Don't turn this into an Alex Smith thread. we have plenty of them.

kcpasco 12-06-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13265757)

ROFL did Alex bang your wife or something?

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13265745)
LMAO

Alex Smith fans really mean about as much to me as socks do to Marcus Peters.

stevieray 12-06-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

^false narrative^

In the past, Berry and Houston have both gotten in Peter's face on the field.

Majority of players conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13265758)
You ****ing need to get over it. We get it, you like the asshole and only show up around here when the team sucks.
I don't like him for his lack of effort.
The fact that he wouldn't stand for the anthem, only pointed a finger at him, the attentions he was actually seeking. He is a selfish immature asshole that could give a shit less about the Chiefs.

The fact that you care about that national anthem thing shows me how hard your vag bleeds when people don't agree with your ideals.

Exactly the point I was making.

TLO 12-06-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13265750)

Good times.

I think he once started a thread about falling on his ass while delivering a pizza? I'm going to see if I can find that thread actually... BRB

ARROW2 12-06-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13265759)
Don't turn this into an Alex Smith thread. we have plenty of them.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLRunning to defend your man. I don't like how they are making him a scapegoat because the national narrative is that Andy has lost control of the team. If he has lost the team it is because he refuses to hold ALEXIS accountable for his pussy ass play the last 7 weeks.

**** HUNT, WALRUS and the CHIEFS right now.

All In 12-06-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265685)
I know my morale would be sky high to know we have to try to win a game with Phillip Gaines and Kenneth Aker playing all game. Man I'd be thrilled.

Maybe neither will play. Perhaps it will only be Revis, Mitchell and Nelson.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13265766)
I think he once started a thread about falling on his ass while delivering a pizza? I'm going to see if I can find that thread actually... BRB

You have an account from September and know that, guess I'm popular.

Anyhow yes you can make fun of me about dying, that's better than throwing a flag I guess.

stevieray 12-06-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13265768)
. If he has lost the team it is because

..stopped reading.

no profit.

kcpasco 12-06-2017 01:38 PM

It’s not the attitude that will prevent him from a big payday. Teams aren’t going to give a lot of money to a player that will quit giving effort.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265702)
Marcellus sucking off every Chiefs move hasn't changed either I see, tell me again how awesome Pioli is.

That stung didnt it. Admit it.

ARROW2 12-06-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13265760)
ROFL did Alex bang your wife or something?

LOL, please. I am tired of watching him suit up for the chiefs. Andy has stood by and watched this team lose 6 of 7 and 4 in a row and did nothing about this problem. Now, mutha****as are acting like they are so ****ing outraged about Peters. Raise your hand if you cheered like a school girl when he ripped the ball from Charles and scored a TD?

TLO 12-06-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265773)

Anyhow yes you can make fun of me about dying, that's better than throwing a flag I guess.

Here you go

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280427

Red Dawg 12-06-2017 01:42 PM

The shit show would go on with or without Peter's.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13265695)
If you read DJ LN post which I agree with this sounds like a culmination of events coming to a head leading to the suspension. The kid obviously doesnt respect authority or his coaches. Peters may not like playing here and this is his way out. Not sticking your nose in a live play arguing with your coaches humping the head coaches leg on National TV and walking off the field etc is a excellent way to get your wish. This dude is cancer and if I was GM id be on the phone as soon as could and let it be known you are willing to move him.

Yeah, teams will be lining up to get a CANCER on their team, cause he is good at trying to strip the ball and he is from the hood!/Mecca

TLO 12-06-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265773)

I honestly have no idea why I remember reading this once upon a time. LMAO

How did this story play out? I'm not poking fun, I'm genuinely curious.

TLO 12-06-2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13265779)
The shit show would go on with or without Peter's.

Thank you

FringeNC 12-06-2017 01:44 PM

Marcus Peters is so valuable to the Chiefs that when the news of his suspension hit, the line moved by 3.5 points! Just kidding, it didn't budge.

kcpasco 12-06-2017 01:47 PM

ROFL I like how the Chiefs are still favored to win this game. This is gotta set some kind of record of consecutive losses after being favorites

raybec 4 12-06-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Pump your brakes Mecca Luther King, you aren't the voice of the hood.

Sassy Squatch 12-06-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 13265792)

Nice.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13265750)

Good times.

I don't remember seeing him when this team was 5-0, do you?

Like a buzzard, comes around when something is dying.

WhawhaWhat 12-06-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 13265749)
Really wish Kevin Ross and Albert Lewis would pay him a visit and tell him what it is to be a real CB in the NFL.

The large majority of the team would wonder who let the old guys into the locker room and call for security.

kcxiv 12-06-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 13265792)

but he's not wrong.

Dayze 12-06-2017 01:52 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but didn't the CP Lexicon "I"m Not Sold On", originate from Mecca?
back in the day when we were blessed with all his pre-draft evaluations.

Not sold on virtually every non-USC player?

Disappears for months, to years at a time, then shows up like a herpe to simply stir up shit.
Never took him as a troll, but damn....

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13265753)

"Hi, I'm Tom Brady. I've won 5 Super Bowls, been to 7. Got 4 Super Bowl MVPs, most ever. Won 2 league MVPs. Won 14 division titles. Been to 12 Pro Bowls. Considered by many to be the GOAT QB."

"Hi, I'm Marcus Peters. Anyone seen my socks?"

ROFL Further proof it is all about race. ROFL

Rasputin 12-06-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13265789)
ROFL I like how the Chiefs are still favored to win this game. This is gotta set some kind of record of consecutive losses after being favorites

Like the Chiefs no wide receiver touchdown for a season record?

Best22 12-06-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265691)
We could have Richard Sherman in his prime and 85% of the fan base would want him traded. This market I swear.

Wrong

Sherman actually tackles
Sherman doesn't get stupid penalties
Sherman is a better player

Peters is no Sherman

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:57 PM

I've been here off an on for quite awhile but hey think as you will. Shit never changes bring on the insults I really don't care.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265765)
The fact that you care about that national anthem thing shows me how hard your vag bleeds when people don't agree with your ideals.

Exactly the point I was making.

Yes I care about it, but that is not why I hate Peters.

Several of you are saying that is why all of us "Midwest market" fans hate Peters.

He has a job to do and doesn't do it, in fact he doesn't even ****ing try! That is what made me hate the guy. He ****ing sucks!

Mecca 12-06-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13265806)

Several of you are saying that is why all of us "Midwest market" fans hate Peters.

He has a job to do and doesn't do it, in fact he doesn't even ****ing try! That is what made me hate the guy. He ****ing sucks!

Not nearly as much as about half of the rest of that defense.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 02:02 PM

What part of people who don't like Marcus Peters don't like him because he is an epic douche bag is hard to understand?

Thats it, there is no ulterior motive. Dude is a complete ass hat its not complicated.

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13265806)

Stop being such a f**king racist. You don't like him cause he is from the hood.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265805)
I've been here off an on for quite awhile but hey think as you will. Shit never changes bring on the insults I really don't care.

You started by insulting midwest market values.

Call it what you want but I would rather have a guy out there busting his ass trying than one too good to be bothered and risking injury.

Call me crazy. I think his team mates probably feel the same way and Andy is finally doing something about it.

This suspension didn't just come from the last game, it's been coming.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265805)

You talk like you aren't insulting people for having their opinion.

What you don't like Marcus Peters? Racist!

Molitoth 12-06-2017 02:04 PM

Heh, Sports Talk radio now discussing the racial topic of the suspension and the stereotyping of some Chiefs fans referring to Peters as a "Thug".

and so it continues...

cooper barrett 12-06-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13265504)
LMAO

Raiders are going to cut our dicks off and shove them down our throats.

Don't say our's as your's, as always, will not be able to be found by the naked eye...

Hitting on Asian women thinking it will make a difference...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FringeNC 12-06-2017 02:05 PM

Andy Reid, a notorious players' coach, suspended Marcus Peters. That's pretty damning. Rather than deal with the reality that our head coach felt compelled to suspend the dude in a key game, some posters attempt to make this a thread about race.