ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 610/810 Chiefs Planet call-in mob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269722)

Wumbology 02-06-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9381821)
LOL We have a reerun calling in on 610 saying let Albert walk, draft Joekel, trade Eric Berry for a 2nd, sign Ed Reed, get Nick Foles. LMAO

God I was listening when that idiot called. He said Albert is a great run blocker but has terrible footwork on pass plays, which is flat out ****ing erroneous. There was an enormous traffic jam on Blue pkwy so I was pissed already when I heard that. So I pulled out my phone, texted the number I have saved as "Bob Feces" and called that guy a ****ing moron. I got outta my car about 15 min later so idk if he read it on air or not.

saphojunkie 02-06-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382259)
Well all my years being a fan history tells me one thing. That mocks are most of the time are wrong. Only the team knows who they truly want. Now teams can leak info for leverage dose not mean its true. Thats how the draft game is played.

You are terrible at trolling. You can't be so obvious.

RealSNR 02-06-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wumbology (Post 9382306)
God I was listening when that idiot called. He said Albert is a great run blocker but has terrible footwork on pass plays, which is flat out ****ing erroneous. There was an enormous traffic jam on Blue pkwy so I was pissed already when I heard that. So I pulled out my phone, texted the number I have saved as "Bob Feces" and called that guy a ****ing moron. I got outta my car about 15 min later so idk if he read it on air or not.

Ladies and gentlemen:

Rep this man.

milkman 02-06-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Albert's footwork isn't terrible, but still has some technical flaws.
He made strides this past season, and should he make the same strides this upcoming season, he easily be a top 5 LT.

CoMoChief 02-06-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9382378)
He made strides this past season, and should he make the same strides this upcoming season, he easily be a top 5 LT.

Lets hope so...it will be his 6th season

RealSNR 02-06-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9382378)

Let's throw away all those strides and all that progress he's made and all that experience he's gathered as a pretty good starting NFL LT so we can do all that coaching and practice all those years of patience all over again with another rookie LT!

Sheesh, talk about taking a risk. Albert = sure thing while Joeckel = a risk we're taking. And according to offensive line dumbasses, the LT is more important than the QB. You'd think the sure thing was the best option.

tony77 02-06-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9382356)
You are terrible at trolling. You can't be so obvious.

Excuse me? Why are you coming at me? Im seriously just sitting here minding my own business just speaking my mind. Whatever say whatever that gets you off to make you feel big.If you wanna act like a kid be my guest.

Sorter 02-06-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

I heard it on the way to class and was pissed. Luckily, a guy called in immediately after and said "Anyone that wants to draft Joeckel/get rid of Albert is a moron" rather emphatically. There is hope meus amigos.

tony77 02-06-2013 01:34 PM

There is absolutely no reason for some of the Vets to act like they are 12 SAPHOJUNKIE

Hammock Parties 02-06-2013 01:35 PM

Shut up, n00b. No one gives a shit about your crappy posts.

Sorter 02-06-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382494)
There is absolutely no reason for some of the Vets to act like they are 12 SAPHOJUNKIE

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/3695268_o.gif

tony77 02-06-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9382497)
Shut up, n00b. No one gives a shit about your crappy posts.

Oh yes because this post by you is so GOOD. My point is I assumed this place was about talking football. Not attacking each other like highschool kids. Im not playing I refuse.

Imon Yourside 02-06-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382509)
Oh yes because this post by you is so GOOD. My point is I assumed this place was about talking football. Not attacking each other like highschool kids. Im not playing I refuse.

TOny...king of the red frontier!!!!!

Sorter 02-06-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f0912fa86...2aq4o1_250.gif

Strongside 02-06-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...opcorn-yes.gif

tony77 02-06-2013 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=Sorter;9382501

Why do you care? Its only whining because in your mind you deem it to be whining. In my mind Im not gonna take any bs from any pricks here period. If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up.

Strongside 02-06-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Why do you care? Its only whining because in your mind you deem it to be whining. In my mind Im not gonna take any bs from any pricks here period. If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...tvowo1_400.gif

Sorter 02-06-2013 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=tony77;9382527][QUOTE=Sorter;9382501

Why do you care? Its only whining because in your mind you deem it to be whining. In my mind Im not gonna take any bs from any pricks here period. If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up.[/QUOTE]

You're still whining. Stop that.

tony77 02-06-2013 01:57 PM

Wow I see the the maturity level be the Vets are real high around here,lol . I don`t have time for this shit.

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382547)
Wow I see the the maturity level be the Vets are real high around here,lol . I don`t have time for this shit.

http://theelephantgun.files.wordpres...7/well_bye.jpg

Sorter 02-06-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9382550)

This X1000000000000000

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382547)

even better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382527)
If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up.

Hey Tony! I see you're a Chiefs fan. Guess what? Me too! My favorite player is Dwayne Bowe. How about you?

Oops lol look at the time! g2g ttyl!

tony77 02-06-2013 02:10 PM

Never said I was leaving idiot . I have things to do. Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever. I unlike you have a life and a job.

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9382575)
Hey Tony! I see you're a Chiefs fan. Guess what? Me too! My favorite player is Dwayne Bowe. How about you?

Oops lol look at the time! g2g ttyl!

I expect better from you immature vetenarians!

Dayze 02-06-2013 02:12 PM

your words are hurtful.

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382585)
Never said I was leaving idiot . I have things to do. Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever. I unlike you have a life and a job.

Stalker

Sorter 02-06-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!! We're so happy for you Tony!

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9382597)
your words are hurtful.

he's a meany...

Sorter 02-06-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9382597)
your words are hurtful.

this.

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2013 02:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

tony77 02-06-2013 02:15 PM

My words are hurtful? DEAL WITH IT. Get some thick skin.

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382615)
My words are hurtful? DEAL WITH IT. Get some thick skin.

How does one deal with an internet bully?

tony77 02-06-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9382618)
How does one deal with an internet bully?

YOU SHOULD KNOW

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382626)
YOU SHOULD KNOW

I should? Why are you caps lock yelling at me?

Sorter 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

YOU SHOULD KNOW

I can't hear you all too terribly well sir, you could please use super Caps-lock instead of just regular?

patteeu 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9382445)
Let's throw away all those strides and all that progress he's made and all that experience he's gathered as a pretty good starting NFL LT so we can do all that coaching and practice all those years of patience all over again with another rookie LT!

Sheesh, talk about taking a risk. Albert = sure thing while Joeckel = a risk we're taking. And according to offensive line dumbasses, the LT is more important than the QB. You'd think the sure thing was the best option.

Aren't we supposed to stop being so risk averse?

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

YOU SHOULD KNOW

Is your wife's name Deb by chance?

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Here. I made a little pamphlet for you:

HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M BUTTHURT ON THE INTERNET?

1. Romanticizing and exaggerating the nobleness of your purpose
Ex: "If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up."

2. Not being able to shrug off or laugh at harmless comments
Ex: "There is absolutely no reason for some of the Vets to act like they are 12 SAPHOJUNKIE"

3. Unnecessarily playing up the importance of your real life when that topic was never even approached by anybody else
Ex. "I have things to do... I unlike you have a life and a job."

4. ...All while insinuating that strangers on the internet are the ones without the life or job simply because they're being mean to you
Ex. "Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever."

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:22 PM

Eesh. Tony, your test results came in. I'm afraid you've got teh butthurt.

Nightfyre 02-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9382636)

Ex: "If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up."

Ex: "There is absolutely no reason for some of the Vets to act like they are 12 SAPHOJUNKIE"

3. Unnecessarily playing up the importance of your real life when that topic was never even approached by anybody else

4. ...All while insinuating that strangers on the internet are the ones without the life or job simply because they're being mean to you
Ex. "Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever."

LMAO

I think it, SNR posts it. Classic.

KC_Lee 02-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

tony77 02-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9382634)
Is your wife's name Deb by chance?

Is your wife`s name Mary?

tony77 02-06-2013 02:25 PM

SNR Seriously get a life.

Radar Chief 02-06-2013 02:25 PM

ROFL You guys are killing me today. LMAO

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382652)
SNR Seriously get a life.

No you get a life. I unlike you have a life and a job

Hammock Parties 02-06-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/p7Oo6v7.gif

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382646)
Is your wife`s name Mary?

Maybe...

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/...4223424331.gif

saphojunkie 02-06-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382485)
Excuse me? Why are you coming at me? Im seriously just sitting here minding my own business just speaking my mind. Whatever say whatever that gets you off to make you feel big.If you wanna act like a kid be my guest.

You see what you did there?

Terrible trolling.

The doubling up of "whatever" to ruin your grammar was a nice attempt, but you went too far too quickly to recover. You have to be much more subtle when you are feigning stupidity. There is a visible difference between illiterate morons and literate jackasses pretending to be illiterate morons.

I know it's offseason and you're bored, but you have to try harder than this. Try to come back with a real troll take. Tell us that, I don't know, the Chiefs should trade down and stockpile picks, because Johnny Manziel is the future of the NFL.

But you have to do it believably. You have to articulate an argument that is infuriatingly stupid, but you can't say it in a stupid way. That's good trolling. A seemingly intelligent person who is stubbornly wrong in the face of facts. Nothing flames up a board like that. Not an actual shit sucking idiot like you are trying to be.

So, again I say to you...

Terrible trolling.

poor attempt.

Now, ahem...

**** off.

saphojunkie 02-06-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9382660)
No you get a life. I unlike you have a life and a job

OH NO YOU DIDANT.

tony77 02-06-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9382695)
You see what you did there?

Terrible trolling.

The doubling up of "whatever" to ruin your grammar was a nice attempt, but you went too far too quickly to recover. You have to be much more subtle when you are feigning stupidity. There is a visible difference between illiterate morons and literate jackasses pretending to be illiterate morons.

I know it's offseason and you're bored, but you have to try harder than this. Try to come back with a real troll take. Tell us that, I don't know, the Chiefs should trade down and stockpile picks, because Johnny Manziel is the future of the NFL.

But you have to do it believably. You have to articulate an argument that is infuriatingly stupid, but you can't say it in a stupid way. That's good trolling. A seemingly intelligent person who is stubbornly wrong in the face of facts. Nothing flames up a board like that. Not an actual shit sucking idiot like you are trying to be.

So, again I say to you...

Terrible trolling.

poor attempt.

Now, ahem...

**** off.

Wtf you make no sense and no sir you **** off

Dayze 02-06-2013 02:59 PM

I'll just put there here.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...et-version.jpg

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382723)

Why you gotta be so mean Tony?

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382723)

Why are you so angry Tony?

bevischief 02-06-2013 03:28 PM

ROFL:popcorn:

KCTitus 02-06-2013 05:01 PM

As a concerned veteran, I suggest tony77 do some searching of this forum for voyager or Proctors posts. It will help tony77 understand the proper way to hold a 'football' discussion.

Another good one is Packfan, but I think the database is too screwed up to find his internet treasure trove of posts.

You're welcome.

007 02-07-2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9382160)
:facepalm:

It's pretty ****ing close. You're splitting hairs, and being obtuse.

http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-con...awshank38.jpeg

Rausch 02-07-2013 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 9383093)
As a concerned veteran, I suggest tony77 do some searching of this forum for voyager or Proctors posts. It will help tony77 understand the proper way to hold a 'football' discussion.

Another good one is Packfan, but I think the database is too screwed up to find his internet treasure trove of posts.

You're welcome.

An oldie but a goodie...