ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The case for Nick Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270213)

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9419285)
Hypothetical.

Chiefs pass on Geno in the first.
Would that change your opinion on the compensation you'd give for Foles?

Depends on the options available in the 2nd or 3rd. I'd rather have Wilson, Barkley, Bray and probably Glennon and Manual. He's in the Nassib/Dysert range as prospects to me.

If Barkley or Wilson are there in the 2nd, I take them and be done. If they aren't but Bray or Manual are there in the 3rd, likewise. Glennon I can't decide if I'd take in the 2nd but I know I'd take in the 3rd (won't happen though).

Easy 6 02-20-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9418842)
The problem is that what the Seahawks did almost NEVER happens. Teams just don't do that.

Of course, teams don't do what the Skins did last year either.

So maybe we're looking at the start of a new trend...

I honestly think we'll see more and more teams going that route with the importance of that position at an all time high.

Particularly teams that havent had a good one in a long time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-20-2013 02:01 PM

OP would apparantly "not call Foles" much of jack-shit. Sweet! Now; hows about a link to the "Geno/Wilson/Safety"-piece?
Posted via Mobile Device

HolyHat 02-20-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9419321)
OP would apparantly "not call Foles" much of jack-shit. Sweet! Now; hows about a link to the "Geno/Wilson/Safety"-piece?
Posted via Mobile Device

Geno
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...iefs-no-1-pick

Wilson
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...raft-pick-2013

Safety
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/2...as-city-chiefs

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-20-2013 02:10 PM

top man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk 02-20-2013 02:10 PM

LOL. Nice.

RealSNR 02-20-2013 02:42 PM

If we do a Foles trade, I'd actually rather eat the value at the top than miss out on some of the quality starters that can be had in the middle rounds this year. In particular, that's where the Packers excelled at drafting the past several years, so I'm only to assume that Dorsey's got this shit under control when it comes to that department.

Give Philly the #1 overall. Take their #4 overall, Foles, a middle round this year, and next year's 1st.

That would be the ONLY fair trade in terms of value, but there's no effing way Philly goes for that deal just so they can get an OT or a DE. If they're interested in Geno, then maybe they would go for it. Likely, we would have to leave out one of the parameters of that trade, which would mean we're taking it up the ass pretty hard. And even THEN, the Eagles still wouldn't do that trade if they like Foles as much as they say they do.

So we're back to square one. No option we take is "good value" unless it's a QB with the first pick.

Y'know what, it's easier to just say "**** Foles" and move on with Geno.

HolyHat 02-20-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9419448)
Y'know what, it's easier to just say "**** Foles" and move on with Geno.

Yes, yes it is.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-20-2013 03:00 PM

It sure is. And after reading that piece, I think BJ deserves a BJ. Clay?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-20-2013 03:00 PM

oh hell no

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 03:28 PM

Completely tangential point arising from my argument against 2 high picks on QBs - if Matt Barkley fell to the 2nd, I'd take him there even if we took Geno at 1.

I know it's half crazy, but if Barkley really did have a shoulder injury in 2012 that sapped him of the authority on his throws, you could give him some rest as Geno's backup and get one hell of a quarterback for your efforts. At worst he nets you a first rounder or a nice young roster player.

By the end of the 2011 season, he was a lock as a top 10 pick and his arm looked solid. I do think there may be some truth to the idea that his arm was hurting him in 2012.

That said, I can't see any way that Jax lets him get by them at 2.1.

RealSNR 02-20-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9419573)
Completely tangential point arising from my argument against 2 high picks on QBs - if Matt Barkley fell to the 2nd, I'd take him there even if we took Geno at 1.

I know it's half crazy, but if Barkley really did have a shoulder injury in 2012 that sapped him of the authority on his throws, you could give him some rest as Geno's backup and get one hell of a quarterback for your efforts. At worst he nets you a first rounder or a nice young roster player.

By the end of the 2011 season, he was a lock as a top 10 pick and his arm looked solid. I do think there may be some truth to the idea that his arm was hurting him in 2012.

That said, I can't see any way that Jax lets him get by them at 2.1.

Wow. I don't disagree with you or anything, but why spend a high first and second on Geno and Barkley and not a high first on Geno and a high 3rd/4th on Foles?

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9419596)
Wow. I don't disagree with you or anything, but why spend a high first and second on Geno and Barkley and not a high first on Geno and a high 3rd/4th on Foles?

Because I think Barkley has upside that Foles doesn't. I have to go back to 2011 to get there, but I remember him going toe to toe with Andrew Luck and not looking a hell of a lot worse than Luck in the process.

I wouldn't risk a 1st getting him here because that shoulder may never be right again. But at the cost of a 2nd, he really could be a steal. And I'll admit, this comes mostly from the time I spent last season selling myself on him as a worthy consolation after not sucking badly enough for Luck. When all was said and done, I really did like the guy...until he stayed in.

Sorter 02-20-2013 03:56 PM

If Barkley fell to 34, I'd have no problem using that pick on him. I'd probably hesitate depending on what other players fell but he'd definitely be near or at the top of my list, as crazy as it sounds taking a QB at 1.1 and at 2.2.

mcaj22 02-20-2013 04:12 PM

lol at the Eagles fan that would do a 4th + Jalil Brown for Foles

if it were only that easy

RunKC 02-20-2013 04:16 PM

I know a lot of people are shitting on Foles, but what he did the last month with no DeSean Jackson, Jason Peters and a beat up LeSean McCoy is actually impressive.

Sorter 02-20-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9419730)
lol at the Eagles fan that would do a 4th + Jalil Brown for Foles

if it were only that easy

ROFL, I'd like to offer Baldwin up for a 1st!

Come on NYJs, you know you want to...

htismaqe 02-20-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9419747)
I know a lot of people are shitting on Foles, but what he did the last month with no DeSean Jackson, Jason Peters and a beat up LeSean McCoy is actually impressive.

Again, he put up HALF of his total yardage in 2 games against 2 of the worst pass defenses in the league.

He's not garbage by any means, but he's not "impressive" either.

mcaj22 02-20-2013 04:23 PM

my biggest thing about Foles is I just dont have the patience thanks to the prior regime to watch a guy like Foles go through a season and stare down his first read and not check off the safeties or go through progressions

yes hes young with a high ceiling and a good NFL body and has all the tangibles to improve, and is better than Castle/Quinn, I just dont want to watch all the errors that will come with "First Read Covered/To Checkdown/Punt"

I'm just sick of that lol

htismaqe 02-20-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9419764)
my biggest thing about Foles is I just dont have the patience thanks to the prior regime to watch a guy like Foles go through a season and stare down his first read and not check off the safeties or go through progressions

yes hes young with a high ceiling and a good NFL body and has all the tangibles to improve, and is better than Castle/Quinn, I just dont want to watch all the errors that will come with "First Read Covered/To Checkdown/Punt"

I'm just sick of that lol

It's likely a rookie would be that too. Unless you're saying that it would be acceptable with a rookie but not with Foles.

Quite frankly, I'm not convinced that Alex Smith would be anything more than "First Read Covered/To Checkdown/Punt".

Pasta Little Brioni 02-20-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9419747)

TBH, I think it's a testament to what Andy Ried can bring to a team offensively even with a low end QB. The guy always seems to have an offense that can move the ball no matter who he puts in there.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-20-2013 06:11 PM

It just has to be this way. The fanbase that is more stubborn than any other in the history of the NFL at drafting and developing its own QB has to go down kicking, screaming, swinging, teeth gnashing, wailing, rectums prolapsing before it will attempt to draft an unknown commodity in the first round.

Someone else's trash? Sign 'em up.

B14ckmon 02-20-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9420042)
It just has to be this way. The fanbase that is more stubborn than any other in the history of the NFL at drafting and developing its own QB has to go down kicking, screaming, swinging, teeth gnashing, wailing, rectums prolapsing before it will attempt to draft an unknown commodity in the first round.

Someone else's trash? Sign 'em up.

Why do you consider Foles the Eagle's trash?

Coogs 02-20-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9420013)
TBH, I think it's a testament to what Andy Ried can bring to a team offensively even with a low end QB. The guy always seems to have an offense that can move the ball no matter who he puts in there.

Just for the record, we're not talking Gus as an option here are we?

SAUTO 02-20-2013 11:23 PM

Honestly there really is NOT a case for foles
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ 02-20-2013 11:23 PM

Rumor has it that the Eagles want at least a first round pick for Foles, and maybe more. If Reid does that, that tells you all you need to know about what he thinks of Geno.

SAUTO 02-20-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9421446)
Why do you consider Foles the Eagle's trash?

Well technically if they move him they are throwing him away.

People throw away trash.

But I don't expect you to get it
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 02-20-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9421522)
Rumor has it that the Eagles want at least a first round pick for Foles, and maybe more. If Reid does that, that tells you all you need to know about what he thinks of Geno.

And my swift boxing away and basement storage of all my Chiefs apparel and paraphernalia will tell you all you need to know about what I think of Reid and Dorsey.

The Franchise 02-21-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9421534)
And my swift boxing away and basement storage of all my Chiefs apparel and paraphernalia will tell you all you need to know about what I think of Reid and Dorsey.

This.

Trading a 1st round pick for a 2012 3rd round pick who didn't do jack shit last year? Monumentally stupid....and I'd be done.

Hoover 02-21-2013 12:11 AM

Trading any high round picks for either Foles or AlexSmith is a deal breaker. We don't need another expensive bandaid.

Messier 02-21-2013 12:20 AM

Everyone that threatens they'll be done if this happens or they'll be done if that happens need to stop.

Just save a lot of time, and a lot of whiny posts, just be done now.

Also, there's no way any team gives a 1 for Foles. I like Foles, and if Kelly is demanding a 1st, he must too.

cdcox 02-21-2013 12:47 AM

I'm okay with trading a 3rd for Foles but there are a couple of clear biases in the OP that should be pointed out. The facts are correct, but the interpretation is slanted or just misleading.

Quote:

He excels on crossing patterns like slants and square-ins, plays that receivers are moving horizontally. He has the arm strength to get the ball firmly outside the numbers on out-routes. He's probably best on slant and post routes.
These are the easiest throws on the field. He has decent accuracy on these, and that's good, but it can be considered the ante to enter the game. If you can't make these throws, you're not a QB.

Quote:

Foles natural throwing ability is on display with the different arm angles he uses when throwing passes. He will drop-down and go almost side-arm or three quarters at times when throwing screens or in traffic under pressure.
His throwing motion isn't a bug, it's a feature!!!!! True bias here. His throwing motion is definitely a downgrade. Lots of franchise QBs have poor throwing motions, but it isn't something to celebrate.

B14ckmon 02-21-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9421527)
Well technically if they move him they are throwing him away.

People throw away trash.

But I don't expect you to get it
Posted via Mobile Device

Trading a player for equal or better value would not be throwing him away.

If they get anything better than a late 3rd round for him, then they got more than what they spent on him.

But I don't expect you to get it.

cdcox 02-21-2013 12:53 AM

The huge risk for Reid and Dorsey is the following: 1)if they pass on all of the QBs in the first round, 2) any other team takes a first round QB, 3) that QB becomes franchise level, and 4) the Chiefs haven't developed their own franchise QB. The franchise is then on fire in the middle of a tornado. If the stud is Geno, the tornado is made out of shit. If they pass on Geno he has to bust in the NFL or the Chiefs have to be damn sure they have their own. Ironically, it is safer to fail by taking Geno than it is to fail by passing on him.

B14ckmon 02-21-2013 01:01 AM

Hopefully the Jaguars take Ziggy Ansah so he can break in whatever QB the Chiefs have next year.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9419497)
oh hell no

I'm thinking you owe me a proxy-BJ in light of Pollards new ring. In fact, I recall saying something to the effect that Pollard would get one before LJ ever did, yes...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 01:33 AM

lol..."the case for Foles" is hopefully made by Samsonite and tagged to land anywhere but KC...
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo 02-21-2013 01:48 AM

I'm not going to read this shit.

Foles was a fourth rounder in his draft class that got bumped because the rest of the class got drafted early.

Great arm, no mobility and questionable decision making.

That's available in every single draft class.

**** trading a pick for that shit.

jspchief 02-21-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9421755)

Foles was a fourth rounder in his draft class that got bumped because the rest of the class got drafted early.

Agree. The guy was talked about in the first before his 2011 season and played his way into the 3rd round.

He'll never amount to shit in the NFL. **** no.

Messier 02-21-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9421755)

That's not how I'd describe Foles. Foles moves around quite well. He ran the same type offense that Smith runs, and had to show some mobility. Foles wasn't in the class of Luck, RGIII, or Wilson, but he played better and shows more promise than a number of 1st round picks in recent years. I don't know who will rise up out of the rookie class but of the eight or so top QBs everyone talks about, Foles is already better than over half of them will be.

Lex Luthor 02-21-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9421638)
Everyone that threatens they'll be done if this happens or they'll be done if that happens need to stop.

Just save a lot of time, and a lot of whiny posts, just be done now.

Also, there's no way any team gives a 1 for Foles. I like Foles, and if Kelly is demanding a 1st, he must too.

Kelly is just trying to drive up the price for Foles by saying that the Eagles would have to be "overwhelmed" with a trade offer to move him. I'm sure he doesn't think the Chiefs or any other team is actually that stupid.

AndChiefs 02-21-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9421899)
Kelly is just trying to drive up the price for Foles by saying that the Eagles would have to be "overwhelmed" with a trade offer to move him. I'm sure he doesn't think the Chiefs or any other team is actually that stupid.

Yep what do you expect him to say? "We'd probably just give him away but if somebody flips us a 7th we'd be ecstatic!"

Messier 02-21-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9421913)
Yep what do you expect him to say? "We'd probably just give him away but if somebody flips us a 7th we'd be ecstatic!"

I'd expect him to say we're open to a trade. But he said we don't want to trade him.

SAUTO 02-21-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9421674)
Trading a player for equal or better value would not be throwing him away.

If they get anything better than a late 3rd round for him, then they got more than what they spent on him.

But I don't expect you to get it.

any team that trades a qb when they dont have one is throwing that qb away.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9421919)
I'd expect him to say we're open to a trade. But he said we don't want to trade him.

This.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9421892)
That's not how I'd describe Foles. Foles moves around quite well. He ran the same type offense that Smith runs, and had to show some mobility. Foles wasn't in the class of Luck, RGIII, or Wilson, but he played better and shows more promise than a number of 1st round picks in recent years. I don't know who will rise up out of the rookie class but of the eight or so top QBs everyone talks about, Foles is already better than over half of them will be.

This post has Excederin written all over it...
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 02-21-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9422171)
This post has Excederin written all over it...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear that. I'm correct, however.

O.city 02-21-2013 10:19 AM

I really don't see Foles as being that much better of a prospect than Glennon. Big arm with at times subpar accuracy, but has talent to work with.

IIRC, Foles was an air raid guy in college and struggled with accuracy, which he seemed to do in Philly as well. However, it's extremely encouraging to see how he came along with Reid, in the fact that if we do take Geno, if he is a better prospect than Foles, what Reid can do with Geno.

Messier 02-21-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9422198)
I really don't see Foles as being that much better of a prospect than Glennon. Big arm with at times subpar accuracy, but has talent to work with.

IIRC, Foles was an air raid guy in college and struggled with accuracy, which he seemed to do in Philly as well. However, it's extremely encouraging to see how he came along with Reid, in the fact that if we do take Geno, if he is a better prospect than Foles, what Reid can do with Geno.

I agree. Geno is a better prospect than Foles, and wil most likely turn into a better pro with good coaching., but I think Foles, under Reid would be as good or better than most the QBs in this draft. I just don't want to give up a 1st or 2nd for him.

O.city 02-21-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9422228)
I agree. Geno is a better prospect than Foles, and wil most likely turn into a better pro with good coaching., but I think Foles, under Reid would be as good or better than most the QBs in this draft. I just don't want to give up a 1st or 2nd for him.

He might be. Not sure I see it, but it could happen.

My biggest thing with Foles is his accuracy problems. Thats not generally something you can teach and get that much better at. You can improve it, with technique etc, but to a certain point, either you have it or you don't.

BlackHelicopters 02-21-2013 10:30 AM

Jon Gruden considers Nick Foles outstanding.

suds79 02-21-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9422239)
My biggest thing with Foles is his accuracy problems.

You mean deep ball accuracy problems right?

KC_Lee 02-21-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9422244)
Jon Gruden considers Nick Foles outstanding.

Who doesn't Grunden think is outstanding?

ncCHIEFfan 02-21-2013 10:31 AM

Reid may want both QBs but no way he chooses Foles over Geno

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9422252)
Who doesn't Grunden think is outstanding?

Al Davis.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC_Lee 02-21-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9422260)
Al Davis.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL REP!!

O.city 02-21-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9422248)
You mean deep ball accuracy problems right?

That and he struggled with overall accuracy in college, IIRC.

Frankly, I'm a little tired of inaccurate QB's. If we do take Foles, I'd like to see them play it a little like Flacco with that big arm.

suds79 02-21-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9422266)
That and he struggled with overall accuracy in college, IIRC.

Frankly, I'm a little tired of inaccurate QB's. If we do take Foles, I'd like to see them play it a little like Flacco with that big arm.

He completed 60+ % ever year in college and then was 60.8% as a rookie. Are you seeing something I'm not?

Not understanding this inaccurate argument.

O.city 02-21-2013 10:41 AM

Look at the teams he had good games against. It was some of the worst secondaries in the league.

Now, he also had some good games against good teams and he didn't have much around him. So i tend to give him a pass on some of that.

But he had alot of questions about his accuracy coming out and was supposedly really innacurate in the evaluation process.

He showed last year that he isn't awful in that area, but he also wasn't consistent.

DJ's left nut 02-21-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9422275)
He completed 60+ % ever year in college and then was 60.8% as a rookie. Are you seeing something I'm not?

Not understanding this inaccurate argument.

He was very much an underneath passer in college. When he tried to go past about 15 yards, he really fell to hell.

Foles is exactly the same guy he was in college and I had no reason in giving more than a 4th for him then. Now the 4th would be even higher and I'm still not willing to give more than that for him.

He's not bad; he has some tools. But he's inaccurate and he's probably going to stay that way.

Messier 02-21-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9422239)
He might be. Not sure I see it, but it could happen.

My biggest thing with Foles is his accuracy problems. Thats not generally something you can teach and get that much better at. You can improve it, with technique etc, but to a certain point, either you have it or you don't.

4 of his 7 games he had over a 64% completion percentage. He had two bad games and two good games. I don't know, this could be what he is, but like I said, I've seen some recent 1st founders that didn't show the promise that Foles showed in albeit a small sample size.

O.city 02-21-2013 10:48 AM

He does have some upside, but IMO, it's not enough upside to give up more than a 3/4 round pick at this point.

Messier 02-21-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9422299)
He does have some upside, but IMO, it's not enough upside to give up more than a 3/4 round pick at this point.

I wouldn't either.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 10:52 AM

oh **** Foles in the ass already....
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 02-21-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9422309)
oh **** Foles in the ass already....
Posted via Mobile Device

A well reasoned critique of Foles.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 11:08 AM

should i really give you a detailed analyseees of why someone elses steaming hot, braised in a light cat-turd gravy garbages are unacceptable to any fan with half a mother****ing brain at this point sir? Really?
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 02-21-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9422362)
should i really give you a detailed analyseees of why someone elses steaming hot, braised in a light cat-turd gravy garbages are unacceptable to any fan with half a mother****ing brain at this point sir? Really?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I'd like know know what you think without hyperbole, and metaphors. Its one thing to say Foles is a f***Ing, sh*t stain, on the pimple covered ass of the NFL, and anyone who disagrees is a f***Ing brain dead zombie monkee gynecologist with crones disease. If you can't everything you say is meaningless.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 11:24 AM

so you admit being brain dead. Progress!
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 02-21-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9422419)
so you admit being brain dead. Progress!
Posted via Mobile Device

What? Oh you have nothing. Okay.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 11:30 AM

In a conversation THIS ****ing pointless and stupid? Right-O, matey!
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 02-21-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9422440)
In a conversation THIS ****ing pointless and stupid? Right-O, matey!
Posted via Mobile Device

You admit to having no point. Thank you.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9422402)
Yeah, I'd like know know what you think without hyperbole, and metaphors. Its one thing to say Foles is a f***Ing, sh*t stain, on the pimple covered ass of the NFL, and anyone who disagrees is a f***Ing brain dead zombie monkee gynecologist with crones disease. If you can't everything you say is meaningless.

It's Crohn's disease. Just saying.

O.city 02-21-2013 11:31 AM

Dude, if you like Geno thats fine. I like him too.

But we are having a legit convo about Foles in there. If you don't like it, fine. But don't spam the thread with more bullshit.

Messier 02-21-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9422449)

Crap! That's right.

bevischief 02-21-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9422454)
Crap! That's right.

I believe you said that. :)

warpaint* 02-21-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9418570)
Why is this fanbase obessed with shitty backup quarterbacks? Just draft our own ****ing quarterback.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Foles does nothing for me.

Frankly I think he's garbage.

warpaint* 02-21-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9422402)

Inaccurate.
Doesn't make the right reads on time.

If they trade a late round pick for him I'm not going to give a crap provided they still draft another guy high as we need to acquire 2 QBs. That said I don't think he will amount to squat in the pros.

Rausch 02-21-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9422449)

He did paint us into a corner there...

Messier 02-21-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 9422570)
Inaccurate.
Doesn't make the right reads on time.

If they trade a late round pick for him I'm not going to give a crap provided they still draft another guy high as we need to acquire 2 QBs. That said I don't think he will amount to squat in the pros.

Thank you. That's fair. I think his inaccuracy is overblown, but your opinion is understandable.

O.city 02-21-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9422588)
Thank you. That's fair. I think his inaccuracy is overblown, but your opinion is understandable.

How so?