ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Raiders will finish ahead of the Chiefs next season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272986)

Chronic 05-14-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9680959)
Extremely poor coaching and shit QB will do the trick.

They now have the best coach in the division and a solid QB. Faid are facked.

Er uh no- When the Raiders beat them down last year the Chiefs played Quinn, and Palko.. Cassell was out that game... point is like I said- the Chiefs roster is not very good- Every game the Raiders play the Chiefs the Raiders RB's pop off over 150+ yards-

Wanna make a case about a backup QB? Jason Campbell is a backup QB and he beat down the Chiefs twice in 1 year-

So stop with the it's all Cassell Romeo fault

One more point- Charlie Weiss was the OC for the Chiefs in 2010 when the Raiders swept the Chiefs and beat them down.. see, it's always an excuse for Chief fan

Mother****erJones 05-14-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680989)
Er uh no- When the Raiders beat them down last year the Chiefs played Quinn, and Palko.. Cassell was out that game... point is like I said- the Chiefs roster is not very good- Every game the Raiders play the Chiefs the Raiders RB's pop off over 150+ yards-

Wanna make a case about a backup QB? Jason Campbell is a backup QB and he beat down the Chiefs twice in 1 year-

So stop with the it's all Cassell Romeo fault

One more point- Charlie Weiss was the OC for the Chiefs in 2010 when the Raiders swept the Chiefs and beat them down.. see, it's always an excuse for Chief fan

ROFL not very good roster? You're an idiot. The raiders have no talent on that shit hole team. We will easily sweep chokeland.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 08:03 AM

Now we know why it's illegal folks

Chronic 05-14-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9681025)
ROFL not very good roster? You're an idiot. The raiders have no talent on that shit hole team. We will easily sweep chokeland.

You been saying that for 3 years and you've managed to beat the Raiders just once in 6 tries

Mother****erJones 05-14-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9681118)
You been saying that for 3 years and you've managed to beat the Raiders just once in 6 tries

We finally have good coaching. It will come together. We aren't competing for a Super Bowl but we will compete for the division. Ill make any bet with you that Oakland wins no more than 5 games and gets swept by KC

Fat Elvis 05-14-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680893)
As bad as they were- they beat the Chiefs 3 outta 5 times with that crappy team- that should tell you how talented the Chiefs are- Hell, the Raiders won what? the last 5 games in Arrowhead. And dont try and blame Matt Cassell and Romeo Crennel for losing to the Raiders the last 3 years-

It wasn't a "fluke" it's not a "bad day" when you lose 3 times outta 5..

Raiders have improved defensively- Mike Jenkins from the Cowboys, Tracey Porter and drafted DJ Hayden at CB's

Usama Young from the Browns at safety

Nick Roach from the Bears, Keven Burnett from the Dolphins and Sio Moore at LB's

Pat Sims from the Bengals, Vance Walker from the Falcons at DT and they brought in Jason Hunter DE from the Broncos who by the way beat out 1st rd pick Ayers for the starting DE position-

Good solid free agent pickups-

The Chiefs supposedly made the biggest splash last year and everybody here was screaming how they were gonna fight for the division title because they brought in Routt, Hillis, Winston and Boss.. hell, all were cut a year later- Chiefs went on to dominate the division by producing an amazing 2 wins

Congrats. Your turds have been polished more than our turds. Unfortunately, we really can't do a turd to turd comparison this year because our new coach and GM flushed our turds down the toilet.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-14-2013 09:55 AM

lol TF's getting all hot and bothered over the turdiest rivalry in the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN 05-14-2013 10:07 AM

Chronic just took you ****ers to school... I personally can't wait to hear the pissing and moaning next year from the Chief fans...

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9681265)
lol TF's getting all hot and bothered over the turdiest rivalry in the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

I want nothing but for the Donks and Faid to lose every time out. Getting swept by these two turds is unacceptable..Don't you dare call me a True Fan. Let at the Hate flow at these scumbag organizations.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9681295)
Chronic just took you ****ers to school... I personally can't wait to hear the pissing and moaning next year from the Chief fans...

I'm grabbing a Snickers. We are still waiting for your balls to drop and accept one of these bets.

R8RFAN 05-14-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9681301)
I'm grabbing a Snickers. We are still waiting for your balls to drop and accept one of these bets.

I want to bet with SNR

R8RFAN 05-14-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9681299)
I want nothing but for the Donks and Faid to lose every time out. Getting swept by these two turds is unacceptable..Don't you dare call me a True Fan. Let at the Hate flow at these scumbag organizations.

Get used to it... The ass whuppins will be more intense after next year

Chronic 05-14-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9681128)
We finally have good coaching. It will come together. We aren't competing for a Super Bowl but we will compete for the division. Ill make any bet with you that Oakland wins no more than 5 games and gets swept by KC

I'll take that.. whatcha got?

You are aware the Raiders are going back to a power run game like the did 2 years with that same OL and a healthy McFadden, that was when Oakland ranked 3rd in the NFL in rushing.. DMC's is gonna goose that Chiefs DL-

Lots of guys coming back healthy- especially Jacoby Ford- was out all of last year and that hurt the Raiders return game and speed at the WR position.. you guys remember Ford dontcha? That long catch in OT that setup the winning FG by Jano? How bout when Ford ripped the ball outta Flowers hand to get a 1st down... yup, that Jacoby Ford

R8RFAN 05-14-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680915)
The Raiders sold out every home game in 2011 and were only blacked out once in 2012.. and even soldout their home closer when they were a 3-11 team

How many times were the Bucs blacked out ?

I'll tell you...

18 times outta the last 21 home games

You're the last fan of a team that needs to crack on any other teams stadium attendance

Al Bundy is a dumbass Buttaneer fan and ranks as probably one of the top 5 dumbasses on this forum.

Most people here don't know 3 players on their roster and they honor players that won't pay his child support...:D

Ugly Duck 05-14-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9681142)
Congrats. Your turds have been polished more than our turds. Unfortunately, we really can't do a turd to turd comparison this year because our new coach and GM flushed our turds down the toilet.

This year's Oaktown turds are not as polished as their recent turds. We just can't really afford any polish on our turds right now. About a third of our money is paying off the dead-money AL Davis salaries of turds that are not even on the team any more. At least KC is actually paying the turds that will suit up @Arrowhead this season. Oh sure... we scooped up some piles of stank when the real NFL teams squatted... but it was only the scat that nobody else wanted.

Heck - lookit the QB situations of both teams. Alex Smith alone has like 26 starts in his last coupla seasons... 30 TDs, buncha wins. All the Oaktown QBs combined have but three (3) starts between them. And one (1) win total. Our turds aren't even in the same class as KC's turds this year.

LoneWolf 05-14-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9681304)
I want to bet with SNR

What was wrong with my offer? If you're so sure about the dominance of Oakland over KC, what's the problem?

R8RFAN 05-14-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9681526)
What was wrong with my offer? If you're so sure about the dominance of Oakland over KC, what's the problem?

You are not an ass, Just Like PGM... When your team sucks next year I will feel sorry for you like I did PGM and let you/him off the hook. SNR is such a big turd that no matter how bad it gets, I will never let him out of a bet. Be an ass and do alot of talking out of your ass, and cussing people out and talk about rape alot and then next year, maybe you will be a big enough ass to qualify.:thumb:

Mother****erJones 05-14-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9681323)
I'll take that.. whatcha got?

You are aware the Raiders are going back to a power run game like the did 2 years with that same OL and a healthy McFadden, that was when Oakland ranked 3rd in the NFL in rushing.. DMC's is gonna goose that Chiefs DL-

Lots of guys coming back healthy- especially Jacoby Ford- was out all of last year and that hurt the Raiders return game and speed at the WR position.. you guys remember Ford dontcha? That long catch in OT that setup the winning FG by Jano? How bout when Ford ripped the ball outta Flowers hand to get a 1st down... yup, that Jacoby Ford

Name the terms I don't care. McFadden is made of glass. He will get hurt again. Charles will run all over you. You won't be physical without Seymour and we will be better upfront technique wise with better coaching. Your only offense weapon is your kicker.

R8RFAN 05-14-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9681533)
Name the terms I don't care. McFadden is made of glass. He will get hurt again. Charles will run all over you. You won't be physical without Seymour and we will be better upfront technique wise with better coaching. Your only offense weapon is your kicker.

Blah Blah Blah... You just got ****ed pal... :D

Al Bundy 05-14-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680915)
The Raiders sold out every home game in 2011 and were only blacked out once in 2012.. and even soldout their home closer when they were a 3-11 team

How many times were the Bucs blacked out ?

I'll tell you...

18 times outta the last 21 home games

You're the last fan of a team that needs to crack on any other teams stadium attendance

I don't give a **** about my teams fans not buying up the tickets. I go to the games. I was simply saying Raiders fans are not Warriors fans. They are Lakers fans.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-14-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Richard Seymour? Really?

Chronic 05-14-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Sig bet...

You might wanna go look at the run defense numbers of Vance Walker and Pat Sims when they were in the games for the Falcons and Bengals.. go to both those fan message board and search Vance Walker/Pat Sims signs with Oakland- and get their fans perspective on both those guys..

LOL- if theres one team that shuts Charles down its the Raiders.. in Charles 5 years in the NFL and his 10 games vs the Raiders Charles has produce a whopping

60 carries for 257 yards total

Charles has only broke 100 yards on the Raiders one time in his career- and that was for 103 yards- only time he's done it

Hell McFadden rushed for 164 yards in 1 game vs the Chiefs his rookie year

If any RB has been running over anybody its DMC that runs all over KC

RunKC 05-14-2013 12:57 PM

Haha Tombstone says the Broncos secondary is fine, but yet they signed another old ass CB.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Former Packers S Charles Woodson is scheduled to arrive in Denver today and visit with the Broncos on Wednesday.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 03:11 PM

Brokedick Mountain at Pile High

BigCatDaddy 05-14-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9682094)
Brokedick Mountain at Pile High

You probably have a rep from Knowmo saying "Woodson still has 1 year left in the tank and was holding out for a contender".

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9682126)
You probably have a rep from Knowmo saying "Woodson still has 1 year left in the tank and was holding out for a contender".

Probably.

Last time I correctly stated that the Chiefs have the best HC in the division, he got all butthurt and sent 2 negs about how Reid was the worst coach in the NFL and that KC would be picking Top 10 :)

Chris Meck 05-14-2013 03:43 PM

The Raiders will pick #1 overall in 2014. Bank on it.

O.city 05-14-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9682191)
The Raiders will pick #1 overall in 2014. Bank on it.

And there will probably be a QB sitting right there for them.

RealSNR 05-14-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9681532)
You are not an ass, Just Like PGM... When your team sucks next year I will feel sorry for you like I did PGM and let you/him off the hook. SNR is such a big turd that no matter how bad it gets, I will never let him out of a bet. Be an ass and do alot of talking out of your ass, and cussing people out and talk about rape alot and then next year, maybe you will be a big enough ass to qualify.:thumb:

Wow. So be honest here. When you started this thread, was I your #1 choice for the bet?

You've received a ton of offers from a lot of quality posters. I don't see any other reason why you're not accepting them. I must be your white whale.

RealSNR 05-14-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680893)
As bad as they were- they beat the Chiefs 3 outta 5 times with that crappy team- that should tell you how talented the Chiefs are- Hell, the Raiders won what? the last 5 games in Arrowhead. And dont try and blame Matt Cassell and Romeo Crennel for losing to the Raiders the last 3 years-

It wasn't a "fluke" it's not a "bad day" when you lose 3 times outta 5..

Raiders have improved defensively- Mike Jenkins from the Cowboys, Tracey Porter and drafted DJ Hayden at CB's

Usama Young from the Browns at safety

Nick Roach from the Bears, Keven Burnett from the Dolphins and Sio Moore at LB's

Pat Sims from the Bengals, Vance Walker from the Falcons at DT and they brought in Jason Hunter DE from the Broncos who by the way beat out 1st rd pick Ayers for the starting DE position-

Good solid free agent pickups-

The Chiefs supposedly made the biggest splash last year and everybody here was screaming how they were gonna fight for the division title because they brought in Routt, Hillis, Winston and Boss.. hell, all were cut a year later- Chiefs went on to dominate the division by producing an amazing 2 wins

Translation: A bunch of middle-of-the-road ****s that nobody else wanted.

Except for Sio Moore. That was a solid pickup.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9682536)
Wow. So be honest here. When you started this thread, was I your #1 choice for the bet?

You've received a ton of offers from a lot of quality posters. I don't see any other reason why you're not accepting them. I must be your white whale.

We had a mutual bet last year and we both agreed to end it because the teams were so bad. Technically, I would have lost, but it was ended in like week 2, so it was moot. Now he's hanging it over my head and won't bet me anymore.

Chronic 05-14-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9682545)
Translation: A bunch of middle-of-the-road ****s that nobody else wanted.

Except for Sio Moore. That was a solid pickup.

You guys keep blaming Cassell for your downfall last year

Dude had 12 int's and 7 of those were caused by your WR's that couldnt catch and tipped the ball in the air

Chiefs roster is dogsh*t

6 tries and they beat the Raiders just once

That is enough to tell you the Chiefs roster is worse than the Raiders

Orton, Cassel, Quinn, Palko all got fisted by the Raiders yet Oakland sends out an equally bad QB in Campbell and he rocks yer sh*t

RealSNR 05-14-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9682686)

Dude had 12 int's and 7 of those were caused by your WR's that couldnt catch and tipped the ball in the air

Chiefs roster is dogsh*t

Orton, Cassel, Quinn, Palko all got fisted by the Raiders yet Oakland sends out an equally bad QB in Campbell and he rocks yer sh*t

Who's talking about Cassel? I'm talking about the ACTUAL quality of your free agent pickups from this year.

The Raiders will be good once Reggie gets an actual chance to draft some good players. Until then, you're starting from scratch. You have nothing.

Mother****erJones 05-14-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Chiefs roster is dogsh*t

Dogshit? ROFL Cassel was a turnover machine man. And our coaching staff was completely incompetent. Coaches late to meetings, not making players accountable, etc. Not to mention a dumbass GM who acted like a HC

Sorter 05-14-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Chiefs roster is dogsh*t

This just isn't true.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-14-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Chiefs roster is dogsh*t

Our biggest problem was both Cassel and Coaching. Both have been overhauled . We're coming out firing this year and we won't be stopped. Raiders SUCK !

Mother****erJones 05-14-2013 06:47 PM

Campbell had the Raiders what? 5-2 when he got hurt? He wasn't Quinn or Palko bad. Orton hardly got fisted that year in his one game. We had dogshit for safeties that year and you blocked 2 field goals that if we get we don't lose.

jimw51 05-14-2013 07:10 PM

Sure they will keep smoking what ever makes you happy

Chronic 05-14-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9682693)
Who's talking about Cassel? I'm talking about the ACTUAL quality of your free agent pickups from this year.

The Raiders will be good once Reggie gets an actual chance to draft some good players. Until then, you're starting from scratch. You have nothing.

They've had nothing for 10 years but always find a way to curb stomp the Chiefs

Raiders can without a doubt pencil in 2 wins a year agaisnt the Chiefs

Chiefs bend over and theres a tattoo that says "Prpoerty of the Oakland Raiders".. Just like Narrowhead where the Raiders have won 5 straight games

Mother****erJones 05-14-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9683514)

Chiefs bend over and theres a tattoo that says "Prpoerty of the Oakland Raiders".. Just like Narrowhead where the Raiders have won 5 straight games

Curb stomp us? Hardly. Curb stomping was what we put on you when we won 28-0. You've won in Arrowhead and we've won in Oakland. Fist yourself convict

RealSNR 05-14-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Care to tell me about who's on your team? You've deflected the argument to Cassel and the Raiders' record against KC during their 2-14/4-12 years.

If you ever want to talk about the state of the Oakland Raiders roster with me, just say so.

Or you can keep trolling.

Mav 05-15-2013 01:55 AM

In both raiders games this year, alex smith and the first string offense, will spend the 4th quarter chilling on the bench.

New World Order 05-15-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9683923)
In both raiders games this year, alex smith and the first string offense, will spend the 4th quarter chilling on the bench.

KC will most likely win but it will be a 16-13 game, Alex Smith in all of his glory will throw for 170 yards and a td as he has done per game for the past couple of seasons.

Get him the game ball!

Pasta Little Brioni 05-15-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9683923)

You have no idea about the Chiefs-Raiders rivalry do you?

These games almost always come down to the wire.

Sure, on paper the Chiefs should sweep, but way she goes.

Chronic 05-15-2013 02:57 PM

The Chiefs are 1-5 vs the Raiders the last 3 years

It's not a "fluke"

It's a roster problem

Al Bundy 05-15-2013 03:00 PM

Dumbass Raitard fans.

Al Bundy 05-15-2013 03:01 PM

The Bucs own the Raitards, we took your coach, beat your ass in the superbowl AND ended the career of your best QB in the last 30 years.

Mr. Laz 05-15-2013 03:03 PM

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 47m
RT @ProFootballTalk: Josh Cribbs has signed with the Raiders, per source with knowledge of the situation.

RunKC 05-15-2013 03:06 PM

The Raiders will go into this season without Richard Seymour, Tommy Kelly, Phillip Wheeler, Rolando McClain, Michael Huff, Matt Shaughnessy, Desmond Bryant and Darius Heward-Bey.

Their entire front 7 is basically brand new, and that was what hurt us over the years.

We're gonna bend them over this year.

Mother****erJones 05-15-2013 03:12 PM

That's a coaching and scheme problem ****face.

Chronic 05-15-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9684827)
The Bucs own the Raitards, we took your coach, beat your ass in the superbowl AND ended the career of your best QB in the last 30 years.

You're the laughing stock of the NFL

You been blacked out 18 times in the last 21 home games

You have to go 4 more years undefeated just to break in all time record of .500

Beat it kid...

Chronic 05-15-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9684834)
The Raiders will go into this season without Richard Seymour, Tommy Kelly, Phillip Wheeler, Rolando McClain, Michael Huff, Matt Shaughnessy, Desmond Bryant and Darius Heward-Bey.

Their entire front 7 is basically brand new, and that was what hurt us over the years.

We're gonna bend them over this year.

Not sure how

Seymour such a hot commidity he's still looking for work

McClain has retired

DHB is a #3 WR

Michael Huff is average-

Wheeler was exxchanged for Kevin Burnett

Matt Shaugnessey wont be in the NFL in 3 years

Desond Bryant- good solid prospect but dumb as a box of Rocks

Tommy Kelly- decent player- if you like having a DT jump offsides on 3rd and 4...

He wont last long in NE- Kelly will be benched by week 2 for committing 3 offside penalties in one possession

Al Bundy 05-15-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9685304)
You're the laughing stock of the NFL

You been blacked out 18 times in the last 21 home games

You have to go 4 more years undefeated just to break in all time record of .500

Beat it kid...

Like I said brokedick. We own you. We destroyed your franchise shithead. You're in over your head son.

RealSNR 05-15-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9684821)
The Chiefs are 1-5 vs the Raiders the last 3 years

It's not a "fluke"

It's a roster problem

Who's on your team, chump? Who's your superstar?

A RB who gets injured every year and a kicker. Those are your superstars on the entire goddamn team.

Most of your other starters would be backups on any playoff team.

Setsuna 05-15-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9677352)
Chiefs will be vastly improved this year. They will not be picking in the top 5.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs True Fan...it's another True fan. PBJ Huzzah!

R8RFAN 05-15-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9685337)
Like I said brokedick. We own you. We destroyed your franchise shithead. You're in over your head son.

God you are dumb

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-15-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9685484)
God you are dumb

He is correct. Is...what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

buddha 05-15-2013 10:14 PM

This was a horrible thread. Why EVER respond to R8ers? He's a douchebag troll and this thread reflects the OP.

Mav 05-16-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9684406)
You have no idea about the Chiefs-Raiders rivalry do you?

These games almost always come down to the wire.

Sure, on paper the Chiefs should sweep, but way she goes.

This is true. I do not know much about the history of the chiefs and raiders.

I just look at the raiders roster, and i wonder if they could beat some upper college teams. they are that bad......

But, i rescind my assinine statement.

AussieChiefsFan 05-16-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

ROFLROFL

Chronic 05-16-2013 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9686216)
ROFLROFL

They beat the Chiefs 5 outta the last 6 times

If anyones laughing it's the Raiders

AussieChiefsFan 05-16-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9686253)
They beat the Chiefs 5 outta the last 6 times

If anyones laughing it's the Raiders

As most people have probably noticed, I'm not usually a dickhead to people on this board, but when a Raiders fan (on a Chiefs board, mind you) starts talking shit about my Chiefs, my first reaction is anger, which rather quickly transitions into laughter.

Mother****erJones 05-16-2013 06:50 AM

We can bet chronic you will not have more than 5 wins and kc wins at least 1 game against you probably sweeps.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-16-2013 06:57 AM

It's just Chimpionship back for another round of douchin and runnin

Three7s 05-16-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9685314)
Not sure how

Seymour such a hot commidity he's still looking for work

McClain has retired

DHB is a #3 WR

Michael Huff is average-

Wheeler was exxchanged for Kevin Burnett

Matt Shaugnessey wont be in the NFL in 3 years

Desond Bryant- good solid prospect but dumb as a box of Rocks

Tommy Kelly- decent player- if you like having a DT jump offsides on 3rd and 4...

He wont last long in NE- Kelly will be benched by week 2 for committing 3 offside penalties in one possession

I don't know as much about the Raider players as I'd hope you do, but the fact remains that the reason the Raiders usually beat the Chiefs was because of their DL play, and our OL's inability to block them.

Chronic 05-16-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9686306)
We can bet chronic you will not have more than 5 wins and kc wins at least 1 game against you probably sweeps.

You been flapping them gums for the last 4 years and always get your eyes beat shut by the Raiders

Mother****erJones 05-16-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9686428)
You been flapping them gums for the last 4 years and always get your eyes beat shut by the Raiders

I haven't been on here for 4 years you stupid ****ing bastard. You barely win when you win. You don't beat shit shut. Go fist your boyfriend you stupid ****ing Neanderthal

RealSNR 05-16-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9686428)

Who's on your team, bud?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-16-2013 09:18 AM

The Faid won't even finish the season. Period. They will simply abdicate from the league after Charles and Bowe put a double choco-penii facial all over them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 05-16-2013 09:22 AM

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs13/i/20...by_mjc1428.jpg

buddha 05-16-2013 09:30 AM

The pussies come on here and talk big, but just like their team, they are never there to back any of it up.

Just remember, Alex Smith is a joke...he couldn't possibly beat a team as good as Oakland!

...KC in a sweep, and it won't even be close.

Chronic 05-16-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9686328)
I don't know as much about the Raider players as I'd hope you do, but the fact remains that the reason the Raiders usually beat the Chiefs was because of their DL play, and our OL's inability to block them.

Richard Seymour was out in week 8 and didnt play the last half of the year.. and the Raiders shut out the Chiefs in week 14

It was Andre Carter, Bilikudi and Tyvone Branch that rocked the Chiefs ass

Not to mention the Raiders running all through the Chiefs defense like sh*t through a goose-

It was plays like this that happened all day long.. just a complete beatdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmS3nbN5m0

Chronic 05-16-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9686455)
I haven't been on here for 4 years you stupid ****ing bastard. You barely win when you win. You don't beat shit shut. Go fist your boyfriend you stupid ****ing Neanderthal

15-0 in week 15 last year is a curb stomp

Chronic 05-16-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9686487)
Who's on your team, bud?

52 guys that beat the Chiefs 6 times outta 8 games

Chronic 05-16-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9686500)
The Faid won't even finish the season. Period. They will simply abdicate from the league after Charles and Bowe put a double choco-penii facial all over them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jamal Charles has only rushed over 100 yards one time in his career vs the Raiders.. and that was for 103 yards

Every other game against Oakland he gets his sh*t pushed in

In58men 05-16-2013 10:11 AM

Why would Raiders give Matt McGloin (Penn St QB) a 3 year contract :-/

Mother****erJones 05-16-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9686598)
15-0 in week 15 last year is a curb stomp

That's not a curb stomp you ignorant ****ing queen. 28-0 kc beating Oakland is a curb stomp. Are all you raider fans this ignorant?

Chronic 05-16-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9686616)
That's not a curb stomp you ignorant ****ing queen. 28-0 kc beating Oakland is a curb stomp. Are all you raider fans this ignorant?

2-6 vs Oakland the last 4 years pretty much makes you their b*tch

Chronic 05-16-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9686604)
Why would Raiders give Matt McGloin (Penn St QB) a 3 year contract :-/

It's smart business- It's not a guaranteed contract-

Mother****erJones 05-16-2013 10:28 AM

Ya kicking 5 field goals and winning is a real curb stomp...NOT! You dumb reeruned ****