ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Would you like me to step down as a moderator of Chiefsplanet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282036)

Phobia 03-08-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10474709)
Massive is a pretty impressive number.

It could have been a mediocre spam campaign. I can't really be sure because I can't read PM's. Based on the amount of people from here who have registered on Frazod's site, I think "massive" is a pretty fair assessment.

Phobia 03-08-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinBeiber (Post 10474715)
I now regret posting this. :(

I regret you posting it too, Beibs. You didn't really expect to post that and then not have the name change? Drop me a PM on like Wednesday if I haven't changed you back by then.

TimBone 03-08-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinBeiber (Post 10474715)

Can it, beeeeebs.

Buzz 03-08-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474719)
Are you seriously the crying type, Brock? Just drop an F-bomb on me and move on. I'm losing respect for you with every stupid post on the matter.

:D ROFL

Lex Luthor 03-08-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474725)
I regret you posting it too, Beibs. You didn't really expect to post that and then not have the name change? Drop me a PM on like Wednesday if I haven't changed you back by then.

That's cool. I know I deserved it. If I were a mod I would have done the same thing.

Buzz 03-08-2014 10:56 PM

We are all going to die!

morphius 03-08-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 10474721)
WTF is a mod?

a punishment that one can only understand if you've had the punishent thrust upon you.

Brock 03-08-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474719)
Are you seriously the crying type, Brock? Just drop an F-bomb on me and move on. I'm losing respect for you with every stupid post on the matter.

The respect of those who traffic in chickenshit isn't of much importance to me. If you don't like having your own hypocrisy pointed out, either quit being a hypocrite or ignore it. You're acting a ****.

Brock 03-08-2014 10:58 PM

And all this just because I couldn't remember the name of the website. Jesus.

Buzz 03-08-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10474738)
The respect of those who traffic in chickenshit isn't of much importance to me. If you don't like having your own hypocrisy pointed out, either quit being a hypocrite or ignore it. You're acting a ****.

:popcorn:

pr_capone 03-08-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10473267)
Frazod. Most others left over other reasons. I've talked with most of them. I think PR_Capone left with me in mind as well, and I have my thoughts on why, but I don't know for sure and won't say so here. You'll have to ask him.

I'll echo the sentiments expressed by others and say that I greatly miss Flops the poster.

That said... I've not left CP at all, though, administrating a side project has taken up a large amount of time so I've not been posting as often. If I had left... you wouldn't have had anything to do with it.

Phobia 03-08-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Hey, I own the hypocrisy. I'm fine with it - if you really want to call it that. Fatchatter wasn't even a Chiefs site. I didn't torch all my bridges on the way out either. Few distinct differences from this situation, don't you think?

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10474752)
I'll echo the sentiments expressed by others and say that I greatly miss Flops the poster.

That said... I've not left CP at all, though, administrating a side project has taken up a large amount of time so I've not been posting as often. If I had left... you wouldn't have had anything to do with it.

Well, I'm glad to hear that, and can appreciate your opinion. I know I'm a different poster here as a mod versus a poster. I honestly put it at 50/50 of me getting booted. Had I known the poll was going to go like this, I wouldn't have even started it. I feel rather foolish now for even starting it.

That said, I love you guys too!

Simply Red 03-08-2014 11:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/kvJes2W.jpg

Brock 03-08-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474753)
Hey, I own the hypocrisy. I'm fine with it - if you really want to call it that. Fatchatter wasn't even a Chiefs site. I didn't torch all my bridges on the way out either. Few distinct differences from this situation, don't you think?

Hey, it's your chickenshit fiefdom, operate it how you will. If pr will give me directions, I promise this will be the last you hear from me about it.

mlyonsd 03-08-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 10474737)
a punishment that one can only understand if you've had the punishent thrust upon you.

Great, next you'll be asking for my lunch money. Bastard. Jokes on you I have carrot sticks.

Buzz 03-08-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

You like a hot sausage, stop playing.

dirk digler 03-08-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474722)
It could have been a mediocre spam campaign. I can't really be sure because I can't read PM's. Based on the amount of people from here who have registered on Frazod's site, I think "massive" is a pretty fair assessment.

Fraz has a site now? I am always the last to know these things

Phobia 03-08-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10474765)
Hey, it's your chickenshit fiefdom, operate it how you will. If pr will give me directions, I promise this will be the last you hear from me about it.

I'll be your huckleberry, bud.

Phobia 03-08-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10474780)
Fraz has a site now? I am always the last to know these things

You have to talk shit to me and then you get an invite.

Brock 03-08-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474782)

Actually, you won't.

pr_capone 03-08-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

To be fair, the Chiefs are what brought all those people together to begin with. It only seemed logical to go with it. That and the domain name had been purchased months ago for other purposes and had a registration of 5 years. It had gone unused for over a year so it was re-purposed.

/not baiting into an argument
//just making clarifying statements

RealSNR 03-08-2014 11:35 PM

It's Justin BIEber. Not Justin Beiber.

Beeeeber. Not B"eye"ber. Beeeber.

Bieber.

Justin Bieber.

German is the most straightforward ****ing language on the planet. There are no special rules or silent letters. How it looks is how it sounds.

RealSNR 03-08-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474783)

Learn to spell Justin Bieber correctly!

ChiefsWin! 03-08-2014 11:39 PM

:D you gotta walk hard

Phobia 03-08-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10474792)
Learn to spell Justin Bieber correctly!

Dang. That's horribly embarrassing.

Katipan 03-08-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474799)
Dang. That's horribly embarrassing.

Ephebiphobia

dirk digler 03-08-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474783)

Gotcha. So this is your fan club but you aren't invited.

Rasputin 03-08-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10474667)
Is this a passive aggressive rep thread?

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...oo58/acxiq.gif

Phobia 03-08-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10474806)
Gotcha. So this is your fan club but you aren't invited.

I don't know, man. It doesn't really matter. There are a few people who don't like me and they're happier there. That's great. I've always said that you need to spend your time where you're happy. I spend a ton of time on facebook these days.

TimBone 03-09-2014 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10474791)
It's Justin BIEber. Not Justin Beiber.

Beeeeber. Not B"eye"ber. Beeeber.

Bieber.

Justin Bieber.

German is the most straightforward ****ing language on the planet. There are no special rules or silent letters. How it looks is how it sounds.

I was saying beeeeber!

Hammock Parties 03-09-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474700)
We discovered a massive spam campaign taking place via private message so we put a filter in place.

Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us.

kcxiv 03-09-2014 12:43 AM

i voted YES!! now enable the signature settings for me. lol Someone disabled it when i first joined this site and i wasnt familiar with the "signature" rules.

Simply Red 03-09-2014 01:00 AM

signatures are getting out of hand again.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10474851)

http://www.riokou.co.uk/chris/sig_police.gif

Phobia 03-09-2014 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10474844)
i voted YES!! now enable the signature settings for me. lol Someone disabled it when i first joined this site and i wasnt familiar with the "signature" rules.

I got you. Just ask.

Phobia 03-09-2014 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10474851)

I have sigs disabled so I never notice without a reported post.

kcxiv 03-09-2014 01:29 AM

Thx for whoever enabled it. That sig i had was from like 2005. Finally let me take it out.

crazycoffey 03-09-2014 03:35 AM

Quote:

But fatchatter WAS a Kansas City site, and chiefs/royal talk was a draw to that site. Just because the name didn't include KC or Chiefs does not make chiefs hub less the same.

Two sites that gave/gives CP posters an alternative board to go to without the "extra" CP has become. The fact that several years ago you led an alternative outlet board for those of us sick of the just name calling sludge most of the time prevalent on CP. And now another board has developed for most of the same reasons, but before it was ok, and now it's not. You have to accept the hypocracy here.

I joined fatchatter to get away from that "sludge". Had my first conversation with the immortal GAZ. Had many pleasant conversations/debates about many topics, including the chiefs, without "who could insult who first/the most". It is what appealed to me. I still visited CP, but I had a place I felt more comfortable to post at.

CP was my very first BB experience. I've liked it as much as I've hated it. Trueth be told I wish fatchatter and chiefs hub were the fist experiences, because I am drawn to more "be yourself" BBs over "shock value" BBs.

crazycoffey 03-09-2014 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10474782)

No, all you've done with the word filter is make you fraz's huckleberry. Be above that shit. A few posters will go enjoy regular talk about what ever, just like fatchatter, and many many more will just stay here and enjoy the amminosity as an escape from reality. In truth you should enjoy the break of poster types. It means CP can continue on the path it's become. So what fat chatter failed, did anyone put a word filter on that name?

I like many of the people I've met through this site. I like you Phil, I like floppy, met you both in person, and am not trying to burn any bridges. But I also like having a site, similar, but smaller, to CP where my opinion isn't overrun by insults by idiots just because it's the Internet.

Mr. Plow 03-09-2014 08:01 AM

I love these threads.

Simply Red 03-09-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10474864)
Thx for whoever enabled it. That sig i had was from like 2005. Finally let me take it out.

Hey where'd she go? - she was a keeper!

GloryDayz 03-09-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10474757)

I don't get it.

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2014 09:04 AM

Quote:

GloryDayz 03-09-2014 09:12 AM

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...06e341de71.jpg

jspchief 03-09-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10474887)
But fatchatter WAS a Kansas City site, and chiefs/royal talk was a draw to that site. Just because the name didn't include KC or Chiefs does not make chiefs hub less the same.

Two sites that gave/gives CP posters an alternative board to go to without the "extra" CP has become. The fact that several years ago you led an alternative outlet board for those of us sick of the just name calling sludge most of the time prevalent on CP. And now another board has developed for most of the same reasons, but before it was ok, and now it's not. You have to accept the hypocracy here.

I joined fatchatter to get away from that "sludge". Had my first conversation with the immortal GAZ. Had many pleasant conversations/debates about many topics, including the chiefs, without "who could insult who first/the most". It is what appealed to me. I still visited CP, but I had a place I felt more comfortable to post at.

CP was my very first BB experience. I've liked it as much as I've hated it. Trueth be told I wish fatchatter and chiefs hub were the fist experiences, because I am drawn to more "be yourself" BBs over "shock value" BBs.

Wait. Frazod has a "kinder, gentler" BB?

That has to be the most ironic thing I've ever read in the history of everything ever.

Rausch 03-09-2014 09:27 AM

1) Be a mod or don't. If you don't enjoy it don't do it. If you feel you're contributing **** the world and keep on truck'n.

2) I post here, the Mane, and on the Hub. I'd prefer more options - not less.

3) When the **** did this place become overrun with thin-skinned pussies that couldn't take a barb?...

Mr. Flopnuts 03-09-2014 10:56 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and declare victory in another term as part of the leadership here at CP. I'm humbled that so many folks are satisfied with my performance, and I apologize for allowing a very vocal minority to allow me to believe the rest of you were dissatisfied. Thank you all very much, I love this place and everything you all provide to make it the only online community I'm a part of, or desire to be a part of.

I'll also do my best to get back to being the poster I once was. It's not like I let the job go to my head. I felt that being a mod came with a certain responsibility on how to conduct myself on here. Fact is, this place is all about shenanigans, and I'm going to keep trucking down the road I once knew.

Bring on the dying breed of being raped by 400lb men! Booyah!

ChiTown 03-09-2014 11:07 AM

Word filter ****ing sucks my ****ing dick.

Also, the amount of Bleeding Vag in this thread is outstanding

KCUnited 03-09-2014 11:15 AM

Lot of inner Dr. Johnny Fever channeling going on in here.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-09-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10475180)

Let's combine it with some AriChiefs

Roy-als Base-ball

We're gonna go back to our shitty ways!

Katipan 03-09-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10475220)
Let's combine it with some AriChiefs

Roy-als Base-ball

We're gonna go back to our shitty ways!

Literally as I opened this thread just saw a caption on tv that said Lordes named the song Royals after a baseball card she had for George Brett.

BossChief 03-09-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10475131)
I'm gonna go ahead and declare victory in another term as part of the leadership here at CP. I'm humbled that so many folks are satisfied with my performance, and I apologize for allowing a very vocal minority to allow me to believe the rest of you were dissatisfied. Thank you all very much, I love this place and everything you all provide to make it the only online community I'm a part of, or desire to be a part of.

I'll also do my best to get back to being the poster I once was. It's not like I let the job go to my head. I felt that being a mod came with a certain responsibility on how to conduct myself on here. Fact is, this place is all about shenanigans, and I'm going to keep trucking down the road I once knew.

:clap::clap::clap:

vailpass 03-09-2014 11:56 AM

Flop you are the goods. Do what makes you happy so long as you stick around...

Donger 03-09-2014 12:09 PM

Yes.

jspchief 03-09-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10475180)

Spot on

RealSNR 03-09-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10475131)

Shut up. We're having fun bagging on Phobia!

crazycoffey 03-09-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10475017)

That has to be the most ironic thing I've ever read in the history of everything ever.

Yes, it's almost exactly the same as fatchatter but the colors are different. It's an amazing thing, when people don't try to be assholes just to be assholes....

Frazod 03-09-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10473635)
You toil over decisions a lot more than most other mods. You're trying to do the right thing every time. You care. That means you're more qualified than most everybody else. When people like Frazod lose their minds and throw everything away because of some stupid disagreement in D.C., maybe it was time for him to leave. It would have been very, very easy for him to have handled things like a grown ass man but he chose not to. It wasn't your choice. It was his choice. You can't beat yourself up over the path a grown man chose.

ROFL

Tell me, Your Highness, what did I throw away exactly? Do you think my world became some dark, empty place because you and Princess Tapout can no longer use me as a cyper chewtoy on the internet? Because I am no longer subjected to lowlifes that I wouldn't condescend to piss on in real life? Yeah, it's really been terrible.

You're essentially our Director of Marketing, Phil. Everything you and your hand puppet do to snuff us out or belittle us only makes us stronger. Thanks, buddy! I'm not sure what I think your nicest touch is - the mass altering of private messages or actually employing a spy to report back to you on what's going on at our board. They're both so.... pathetic and desperate, I just can't pick one! How does it feel to be Becky? Actually, Becky was never that lame. I doubt if she cared about the Planet. Just like Kyle didn't care about *snicker* fatchatter.

Selective membership is great. No trolls to stir strife or controversy. No idiot moderators who get off on strife and controversy championing trolls. No bickering, no arguing, no lowlifes, no politics. It's a haven, but only certain people make the cut. We don't care about quantity; only quality. We'll never have your numbers, but we don't want them, or need them. It's all good.

Anyway, I know this post won't last long. One of these powermad clowns will delete it, or alter it, and ban me or dump me on universal ignore or do some other horrible thing to silence me. So far, its been rep nuking, a month long ban, two week long stints on miserable user, removing my ability to change my avatar, removing my ability to send or receive PMs, and altering PMs I have sent. That's what cowards do. And hey, that's okay! If you've been wondering about me, I'm just fine. No longer being a part of the sewer this place has devolved into has been a breath of fresh air.

Oh, and by the way, I vote yes. This board absolutely deserves Flopnuts as mod. Bravo, Princess Tapout! You go girl! LMAO

P.S. I'm not Active Shooter.

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2014 01:27 PM

Pablo 03-09-2014 01:28 PM

Burst activated?

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2014 01:32 PM

Things certainly got more interesting.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-09-2014 01:32 PM

Damn Skippy. Where's Skippy

RealSNR 03-09-2014 01:37 PM

Who's Princess Tapout?

BigRedChief 03-09-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinBieber (Post 10474715)

I've had my name changed a couple of times. As long as the name change is not because they hate you and its punishment...........its all in fun. Take the trimming like a man and move on. You will point and laugh at the next guy.

Donger 03-09-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10475361)
ROFL

Tell me, Your Highness, what did I throw away exactly? Do you think my world became some dark, empty place because you and Princess Tapout can no longer use me as a cyper chewtoy on the internet? Because I am no longer subjected to lowlifes that I wouldn't condescend to piss on in real life? Yeah, it's really been terrible.

You're essentially our Director of Marketing, Phil. Everything you and your hand puppet do to snuff us out or belittle us only makes us stronger. Thanks, buddy! I'm not sure what I think your nicest touch is - the mass altering of private messages or actually employing a spy to report back to you on what's going on at our board. They're both so.... pathetic and desperate, I just can't pick one! How does it feel to be Becky? Actually, Becky was never that lame. I doubt if she cared about the Planet. Just like Kyle didn't care about *snicker* fatchatter.

Selective membership is great. No trolls to stir strife or controversy. No idiot moderators who get off on strife and controversy championing trolls. No bickering, no arguing, no lowlifes, no politics. It's a haven, but only certain people make the cut. We don't care about quantity; only quality. We'll never have your numbers, but we don't want them, or need them. It's all good.

Anyway, I know this post won't last long. One of these powermad clowns will delete it, or alter it, and ban me or dump me on universal ignore or do some other horrible thing to silence me. So far, its been rep nuking, a month long ban, two week long stints on miserable user, removing my ability to change my avatar, removing my ability to send or receive PMs, and altering PMs I have sent. That's what cowards do. And hey, that's okay! If you've been wondering about me, I'm just fine. No longer being a part of the sewer this place has devolved into has been a breath of fresh air.

Oh, and by the way, I vote yes. This board absolutely deserves Flopnuts as mod. Bravo, Princess Tapout! You go girl! LMAO

Out of curiosity, why did you come back to post this?

Hammock Parties 03-09-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10475361)
ROFL

http://i.imgur.com/B8iICLU.gif

morphius 03-09-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10475017)

Especially being that he is one of the first to jump to name calling. But hey, maybe he is a happy man now.

I've said it other places, but I'm not against anyone trying their own thing. I doubt anyone here is 100% happy with things.

My favorite part is that without talking behind their back, saying much about their board, the people going decided to unfriend me on FB. I guess a couple of them were not very good friends anyway...

RealSNR 03-09-2014 01:52 PM

Everything's better with GoChiefs. Even drama threads.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10475408)
Everything's better with GoChiefs. Even drama threads.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwwdc9txDe1qak7qq.gif

DaFace 03-09-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 10475406)
My favorite part is that without talking behind their back, saying much about their board, the people going decided to unfriend me on FB. I guess a couple of them were not very good friends anyway...

I don't think that's aimed at me, but just for the record, I dumped all CP'ers from FB about 6 months ago (with the exception of a handful I know well personally outside of FB). I decided to be significantly more selective in my Facebook these days, so you weren't at all alone in being dumped. :)

crazycoffey 03-09-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Especially being that he is one of the first to jump to name calling. But hey, maybe he is a happy man now.

I've said it other places, but I'm not against anyone trying their own thing. I doubt anyone here is 100% happy with things.

I'll be your Facebook friend..... Maybe, do you post your daily menu and gym schedule?

BigRedChief 03-09-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

People have a falling out. Your friends with both. It becomes an awkward situation. I like you. We were going to work together on a Chiefs BB charity endeavor until it got blown up by the Philly bunch.

I've known Phil in real life for 10 years. We have done tailgates and business together. He and his family helped me move to Florida.

I gave Mr. Flopnuts tons of Griffey jr. stuff because he is a fan. I'm still friends on Facebook with all of you.

I post on the Hub also. So does Gaz, Daface, Endelt260, DartGod, Nzoner and a lot more old timers. It's not about Frazod. It's about having a place to post without someone getting in your grill over nothing, calling you names. etc.

I'm not advocating that the Planet change its moderating style. It is what it is. I just don't see the Hub as a competing board. I don't see the need for the animosity. I think 90% of the hub is planning on still posting here too.

crazycoffey 03-09-2014 02:52 PM

:clap:

pr_capone 03-09-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10475520)
People have a falling out. Your friends with both. It becomes an awkward situation. I like you. We were going to work together on a Chiefs BB charity endeavor until it got blown up by the Philly bunch.

I've known Phil in real life for 10 years. We have done tailgates and business together. He and his family helped me move to Florida.

I gave Mr. Flopnuts tons of Griffey jr. stuff because he is a fan. I'm still friends on Facebook with all of you.

I post on the Hub also. So does Gaz, Daface, Endelt260, DartGod, Nzoner and a lot more old timers. It's not about Frazod. It's about having a place to post without someone getting in your grill over nothing, calling you names. etc.

I'm not advocating that the Planet change its moderating style. It is what it is. I just don't see the Hub as a competing board. I don't see the need for the animosity. I think 90% of the hub is planning on still posting here too.

Wait... you didn't sign the non-compete form stating you can only post on one Chiefs themed message board upon registration?

I'm gonna have to talk to Fraz.

Donger 03-09-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

The Hub?

TimBone 03-09-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Good post.

jspchief 03-09-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10475322)
Yes, it's almost exactly the same as fatchatter but the colors are different. It's an amazing thing, when people don't try to be assholes just to be assholes....

So Frazod doesn't post there.

dirk digler 03-09-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

I always hate to see good people leave over stupid shit. But I think some of this is nostaligia that never happened. I joined in 2003 like you and this place always has been rough and tumble and people never had a problem calling you an idiot if you said something they thought was dumb. I don't really think much has changed but then again I am not here as much as I used to be.

Mr. Plow 03-09-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10475498)
I don't think that's aimed at me, but just for the record, I dumped all CP'ers from FB about 6 months ago (with the exception of a handful I know well personally outside of FB). I decided to be significantly more selective in my Facebook these days, so you weren't at all alone in being dumped. :)

You can go ahead and send me a FR.