ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

Bugeater 04-04-2016 04:47 PM

I read the football threads far more than I post in them, but I've also learned that once a thread has hit about 50 or so posts it's more than likely become a pissing match and there's no good information being offered anymore. So I really don't care who's posting in them at that point.

Easy 6 04-04-2016 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12163817)
But the old ways of learning the ropes before you just start unloading on the board is gone.

Quite right

Sorter 04-04-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12163928)
The world is made up of content creators and content consumers. On a forum the line gets pretty blurry, but there are still many people who primarily read others' opinions while others are in it primarily to dive deeply into the discussion itself.

To try and draw a parallel to the news media, Clay is like CP's Whitlock. He has some good takes sometimes, sure, but more often than not, all he's doing is drawing attention away from all of the other, better writers out there. And why would another good writer join when the "brand" of the paper is being driven so dominantly by a guy like that? The hope is that, by getting rid of the Whitlocks, it's a better place for guys like Terez Paylors to thrive.

Though I'm by no means a lurker, I've never played a down of football in my life, so I yield to those with better knowledge than I on many topics. I don't THINK that makes my opinion less valuable than those who do contribute a lot to those threads since my hope is that CP becomes a better place for people with solid takes to have their opinions heard.

I'm not sure where Cochise's situation fits in with your comparison but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Eleazar 04-04-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12163928)
The world is made up of content creators and content consumers. On a forum the line gets pretty blurry, but there are still many people who primarily read others' opinions while others are in it primarily to dive deeply into the discussion itself.

I tend to post in football threads a lot more during the season. During the off-season when the same things are getting rehashed it's not as interesting.

During last season, when there was a generally agreed-upon uproar about the climate here being terrible, when the team was on a winning streak and the trolling just intensified to where it wasn't even fun to enjoy the streak with this community, I don't know how many times I would click on a football thread, see that it's the same turds ruining it again, and just hit the back button.

Fluffers would defend the offenders by saying they drive traffic. Well, they drive traffic to quote them, and to talk about them, and to make threads about them. They also drive traffic that would have discussed something valuable away to other threads or they drive traffic to not participate in the Lounge altogether. "He drives traffic" in all the wrong directions. This was most obvious in the game threads, I think. (Until the well-deserved thread bans started coming out)

I think the point is that if the place is more enjoyable and the threads are not ruined by attention whores, so good people are more likely to participate.

DaFace 04-04-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12163963)
I'm not sure where Cochise's situation fits in with your comparison but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

My only point is simply that one's contributions as a creator don't necessarily have anything to do with whether one's opinions about ways to improve are valid. Clay "created" a **** ton of "content" around here, so if that were the case he'd be running the joint.

DaFace 04-04-2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12163971)
I tend to post in football threads a lot more during the season. During the off-season when the same things are getting rehashed it's not as interesting.

During last season, when there was a generally agreed-upon uproar about the climate here being terrible, when the team was on a winning streak and the trolling just intensified to where it wasn't even fun to enjoy the streak with this community, I don't know how many times I would click on a football thread, see that it's the same turds ruining it again, and just hit the back button.

Fluffers would defend the offenders by saying they drive traffic. Well, they drive traffic to quote them, and to talk about them, and to make threads about them. They also drive traffic that would have discussed something valuable away to other threads or they drive traffic to not participate in the Lounge altogether. "He drives traffic" in all the wrong directions. This was most obvious in the game threads, I think. (Until the well-deserved thread bans started coming out)

I think the point is that if the place is more enjoyable and the threads are not ruined by attention whores, so good people are more likely to participate.

This is purely my opinion, but I couldn't care less about "driving traffic." There's a certain level necessary to keep the lights on, of course, but beyond that I'd much rather have a lower level of high quality discussion than a ton of bullshit.

Sorter 04-04-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12163974)
My only point is simply that one's contributions as a creator don't necessarily have anything to do with whether one's opinions about ways to improve are valid. Clay "created" a **** ton of "content" around here, so if that were the case he'd be running the joint.

Do you think if someone is complaining about the "quality" of content on a public forum for several years and yet in a lengthy period never contributes that they should have their concerns acknowledged with glee?

DaFace 04-04-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12163984)
Do you think if someone is complaining about the "quality" of content on a public forum for several years and yet in a lengthy period never contributes that they should have their concerns acknowledged with glee?

No, and if this issue were Cochise alone complaining, everyone would tell him to kindly go **** himself.

But it's not.

stevieray 04-04-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12163984)

It's ok, Sorter.

Really, it is.

Sorter 04-04-2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12163990)
It's ok, Sorter.

Really, it is.

I agree.

I just think it's funny.

Sofa King 04-04-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 12163801)
Your and idiot.

Better? :D

A little bit.

Just Passin' By 04-04-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12163979)
This is purely my opinion, but I couldn't care less about "driving traffic." There's a certain level necessary to keep the lights on, of course, but beyond that I'd much rather have a lower level of high quality discussion than a ton of bullshit.

Just a tangent to your post, but I think it's fair to say that a lot of sports forums have seen a shift from pithy, in depth sports discussions to a more terse and dismissive style.

-King- 04-04-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12163810)
LMAO

Every thread? LMAO

You have 43,000+ posts and I can't remember even one that was insightful or had any value.

Sure. But it's hard to take you seriously when all you do is go around insulting people for no reason. I mean look at this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12162427)
Unsurprising.

He's a Clayus semen chugger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12163077)
Bullshit.

You know his name. You know his email and everything else.

Get ****ed.

Are you 14? Why does any adult think acting like this is ok? On the internet or otherwise.

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12164015)
Sure. But it's hard to take you seriously when all you do is go around insulting people for no reason. I mean look at this...

Are you 14? Why does any adult think acting like this is ok? On the internet or otherwise.

You're boring and you've never, ever understood this forum.

RealSNR 04-04-2016 05:28 PM

The forum's football content dried the **** up ever since megathreads started to come into fashion.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12164015)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12164019)

This is what happens when you two lovers of insular, protected positivity don't have a Clay to focus your hatred on; the snake eats itself.

Oh no, don't you even LOOK to me; my days of talking about that albatross of a franchise are dead and gone.

And keep in mind, this is a "Clay-based" thread, not a "Chiefs" thread. You're not even gonna' see me around that shit.

Two cents = given.

TimBone 04-04-2016 05:33 PM

Dagnabit is SDH, isnt he? Gotta be.

ThaVirus 04-04-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164030)
This is what happens when you two lovers of insular, protected positivity don't have a Clay to focus your hatred on; the snake eats itself.

Oh no, don't you even LOOK to me; my days of talking about that albatross of a franchise are dead and gone.

And keep in mind, this is a "Clay-based" thread, not a "Chiefs" thread. You're not even gonna' see me around that shit.

Two cents = given.

OK. Whose mult is this?

ThaVirus 04-04-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164033)

Whoops, yeah. Baconeater the Wise is "99% sure it's Sweet Daddy".

I trust that guy with my life.

TimBone 04-04-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12164039)
Whoops, yeah. Bugeater the Wise is "99% sure it's Sweet Daddy".

I trust that guy with my life.

That post above sealed it for me.

New World Order 04-04-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12163835)
Still waiting on Cochise to breakdown that RG3 film. Some mod did him a favor and locked the thread before he could dazzle us with his Frankie like football IQ.

Haha, the read option breakdown.

BigCatDaddy 04-04-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12163853)
What..?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...4&postcount=99

Here is your chance to show us how that bar has been raised without Clay.

mdchiefsfan 04-04-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12163851)
I know, right? That's like me bitching about it.

I don't even get why you're chiming in on this matter :shrug: :D

Easy 6 04-04-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Its gotta be, had real questions of my own, but I'm thinking the Dude somehow called it in DC

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Yes.

He hates Arizona and the Chiefs franchise, all the while defending Claynus.

What I'll never understand is why the guy continues to return to the forum under a new name after he's been banned what, 4 times? 5?

TimBone 04-04-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12164157)
Yes.

What I'll never understand is why the guy continues to return to the forum under a new name after he's been banned what, 4 times? 5?

Yeah, he's got a bit of a soft spot for some Clay penis.

threebag 04-04-2016 07:19 PM

Maybe Clay gives a good mouth hug

ThaVirus 04-04-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Yes.

Why did you return after starting an "I'm leaving forever" thread?

SAUTO 04-04-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12164193)

Are you new here?

99% of I'm leaving forever thread starters come back.

Some more than once.

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12164193)

:rolleyes:

ThaVirus 04-04-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12164197)
Are you new here?

99% of I'm leaving forever thread starters come back.

Some more than once.

I know, I know. I was just giving Dane shit from my new, slightly used .08 mm Nokia flip phone. Couldn't resist.

TimBone 04-04-2016 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12164200)
I know, I know. I was just giving Dane shit from my new, slightly used .08 mm Nokia flip phone. Couldn't resist.

LMAO

Eleazar 04-04-2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12164124)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...4&postcount=99

Here is your chance to show us how that bar has been raised without Clay.

Why would I waste a whole bunch of time documenting something that is obvious?

Al Bundy 04-04-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12164200)

:clap:

Eleazar 04-04-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12164025)
The forum's football content dried the **** up ever since megathreads started to come into fashion.

Megathreads do suck.

Sorter 04-04-2016 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12164236)
Why would I waste a whole bunch of time documenting something that is obvious?

If it is so obvious, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering the question in the post you quoted. I do acknowledge that might be difficult for you, so I'm more than happy to wait for your enthralling analysis of the Redskins' offense during RG3's duration as a starter.

I'm a patient man.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Yes.

I hate Phoenix and have nothing to say about the Chiefs franchise.

Arizona itself is a lovely state.

As to your question, the answer is that I spent too long fighting a losing battle, a battle I'm no longer fighting because I am no longer interested in the Chiefs as a franchise.

As was said to me 100 times over:

"Your choice to be a fan".

Well guess what?

I took the advice.

The Chiefs are a wonderful franchise( for you ); may the face of God smile upon them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 12164181)
Maybe Clay gives a good mouth hug

Some things you just have to experience yourself; give 'em a call!

TLO 04-04-2016 08:47 PM

I hate this thread more than I hate skim milk. And I ****ING HATE SKIM MILK.

Buzz 04-04-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164272)

As to your question, the answer is that I spent too long fighting a losing battle, a battle I'm no longer fighting because I am no longer interested in the Chiefs as a franchise.

Well guess what?

I took the advice.

The Chiefs are a wonderful franchise( for you ); may the face of God smile upon them.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and your arms be too short to scratch.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mf8...=0&w=300&h=300

lewdog 04-04-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164272)

Well guess what?

I took the advice.

You're back!

But joining a site where you aren't a fan of any of the teams? You're gonna just rip DC apart aren't you?

Lex Luthor 04-04-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12164141)
Its gotta be, had real questions of my own, but I'm thinking the Dude somehow called it in DC

Quote:

Several of us figured out who Dagnabit is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12163508)
You obviously don't care if you are credible or not, and that's fine. Every village needs an idiot. The only question is if it's you or Sweet Dick Willie. Oops, I mean Sweet Daddy Williams. Oops, I mean Dagnabit.

Gonzo 04-04-2016 09:18 PM

There once was a twerp named Clay.
Of whom a few dudes on here wanted to stay.
He argued away his soul
With that pissy guy Bob Dole
Now he's posting on Reddit all day.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 12164301)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and your arms be too short to scratch.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mf8...=0&w=300&h=300

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12164339)
You're back!

But joining a site where you aren't a fan of any of the teams? You're gonna just rip DC apart aren't you?

CP is an institution unto itself. I'm content to let others fight the losing Chiefs battle, and simply observe.

I still like football, but I'm no where near as hard-core about it or as drunk as I used to be from 1994-2012. Without alcohol to kill the pain of Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and The Hunt Doctrine, all you're left with is a very dismal reality and future.

No thanks. And no need to beat people over the head repeatedly about it, either. Some things just are what they are, and if that's your thing, groove on.

God Bless Dorsey for trying, though. Maybe he'll outlive the other three?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12164370)

After I left you some pos-rep spelling it out in all but Crayon, I'm sure you finally solved the mystery.

Kudos, good sir. :)

TimBone 04-04-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12164370)

Stand by, I'm baking a big batch of cookies as we speak.

Bowser 04-04-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12164386)
He argued away his soul

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...d_clapping.gif

Discuss Thrower 04-04-2016 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12164386)
He argued away his soul

Limericks are my thing though..

RealSNR 04-04-2016 09:37 PM

Speaking of limericks, FAX was an overrated poster.

There, I said it.

-King- 04-04-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12164019)

You're literally the only person that acts like you do. Even Milkman is sick of your shit. It's like you're mentally unstable sometimes.

Eleazar 04-04-2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164245)
If it is so obvious, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering the question in the post you quoted. I do acknowledge that might be difficult for you, so I'm more than happy to wait for your enthralling analysis of the Redskins' offense during RG3's duration as a starter.

I'm a patient man.

I might do it if I cared one iota about your opinion on the subject, but I don't.

eDave 04-04-2016 09:40 PM

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-lJZiqZaGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lewdog 04-04-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164394)
LMAO

CP is an institution unto itself. I'm content to let others fight the losing Chiefs battle, and simply observe.

I still like football, but I'm no where near as hard-core about it or as drunk as I used to be from 1994-2012. Without alcohol to kill the pain of Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and The Hunt Doctrine, all you're left with is a very dismal reality and future.

No thanks. And no need to beat people over the head repeatedly about it, either. Some things just are what they are, and if that's your thing, groove on.

You'll be sorry when you're on your deathbed in 25 years, and the Chiefs win a championship, that you didn't waste all this time like the rest of us.

TimBone 04-04-2016 09:41 PM

This is a bit of an odd attack by sorter on cochise. Has something been festering between the two, or is this out of nowhere?

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12164482)
You're literally the only person that acts like you do. Even Milkman is sick of your shit. It's like you're mentally unstable sometimes.

:deevee:

**** off

Sorter 04-04-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12164484)
I might do it if I cared one iota about your opinion on the subject, but I don't.

That's nice.

It's common way for ignorant folks like yourself to save face but it's still nice. I truly appreciate your candor in admitting to being a spineless person that can spend hundreds of hours arguing with people in the D.C. but can't muster up even the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims here.

TimBone 04-04-2016 09:50 PM

Ohhhhhhh, it's a DC thing. Figures.

stevieray 04-04-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12164481)

There, I said it.

Not in limerick form. Fail.

FAX 1
SNR 0

Sorter 04-04-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164498)
Ohhhhhhh, it's a DC thing. Figures.

I just don't understand why such a beautiful mind such as Cochise would spend so much effort arguing and trying to convince others of his position in the D.C. but turn tail when presented the very same opportunity here?

Sorter 04-04-2016 09:56 PM

Essentially, Cochise just seems silly when it comes to football; a person who likely bitches about "playcalling" during and after each and every Chiefs game because that's the easiest way to assign blame and appear intelligent on this board.

Discuss Thrower 04-04-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164490)
This is a bit of an odd attack by sorter on cochise. Has something been festering between the two, or is this out of nowhere?

Given that sorter goes above and beyond typical message board analysis by breaking down the game on a very technical level, I think he's using his calling out of Cochise to show his frustration about the whole "level of football discussion" topic.

At least that's what I'd be thinking if I had his understanding of the game-if you can't bring something to the table about actual analysis of the sport then you don't really have any room to complain about the lack of discussion.

Eleazar 04-04-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164490)

No, I don't remember ever speaking to him/her before.

Just Passin' By 04-04-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164507)
Essentially, Cochise just seems silly when it comes to football who likely bitches about "playcalling" during and after each and every Chiefs game because that's the easiest way to assign blame and appear intelligent on this board.

We all know that everything's the offensive coordinator's fault. He ran when he should have passed, and he passed when he should have run. But I, (insert name here), would have called the opposite on that play, and it would have worked, without a doubt!

LMAO

Eleazar 04-04-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164496)
That's nice.

It's common way for ignorant folks like yourself to save face but it's still nice. I truly appreciate your candor in admitting to being a spineless person that can spend hundreds of hours arguing with people in the D.C. but can't muster up even the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims here.

Spineless? No. I just don't see any reason to engage in a long and time consuming discussion about the merits of a garbage QB who's finishing out his career in Cleveland as the biggest bust of all time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164476)
Stand by, I'm baking a big batch of cookies as we speak.

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12164488)
You'll be sorry when you're on your deathbed in 25 years, and the Chiefs win a championship, that you didn't waste all this time like the rest of us.

You may be right. I highly doubt it, but you may be right.

Sorter 04-04-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 12164513)
We all know that everything's the offensive coordinator's fault. He ran when he should have passed, and he passed when he should have run. But I, (insert name here), would have called the opposite on that play, and it would have worked, without a doubt!

LMAO

ROFL.

But hey guys, the board has clearly improved. We've certainly solved the mystery of who is behind all of the Chiefs losses.

Sorter 04-04-2016 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12164516)
Spineless? No. I just don't see any reason to engage in a long and time consuming discussion about the merits of a garbage QB who's finishing out his career in Cleveland as the biggest bust of all time.

If it's such an obvious answer, then it shouldn't be lengthy or time consuming.

Especially for someone as smart as you are.

Just Passin' By 04-04-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164518)
ROFL.

But hey guys, the board has clearly improved. We've certainly solved the mystery of who is behind all of the Chiefs losses.

One of my favorites is one I see a few times a year over on Patriots forums.
  1. 3rd and short
  2. Patriots get to line
  3. Brady reads defense
  4. Brady makes call
  5. Brady throws incomplete pass, 15+ yards down the field
  6. Patriots fans lose minds, start lighting the torches for McDaniels
  7. Post-game conference has Brady saying "Josh called a run/short pass, but the defense did _______, so I audibled to a longer pass. We just didn't execute."

That one gets me laughing every time.

Sorter 04-04-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12164509)
Given that sorter goes above and beyond typical message board analysis by breaking down the game on a very technical level, I think he's using his calling out of Cochise to show his frustration about the whole "level of football discussion" topic.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/525f4787...sat0ts_500.gif

New World Order 04-05-2016 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164394)
LMAO

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 04-07-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12163853)
What..?

I think, not positive, but I think that BigCatDaddy was implying that you don't know shit about football. Just a guess...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164030)

Two cents = given.

Sweet Daddy?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-07-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

LMAO Right?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-07-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164496)
That's nice.

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 04-07-2016 08:56 PM

Well, this thread delivered. Thanks for pointing me to it, Clay. :D

Stinger 04-07-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12164239)
Megathreads do suck.

I blame Skip and the you aint shit unless you've got several 100 post threads.....

Ah good times...... good times.........

lewdog 04-07-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12168601)
LMAO Right?

It is him.

I think he admitted it somewhere.

Some people just can't leave this place.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-07-2016 09:23 PM

It's been well over 37 days. What happened?

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12102952)
Gonzo posted that Mals will be back in 37 days.

Squalor2 04-07-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12164481)

There, I said it.

Lots of soap always is Fax
His head, front and backs
RealSNR
Collects piss in jars
And vinegars his ass

Lex Luthor 04-08-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164408)
After I left you some pos-rep spelling it out in all but Crayon, I'm sure you finally solved the mystery.

Kudos, good sir. :)

Hey, don't besmirch the deductive skills of Lex Luthor. Your pos-rep message consisted of "Hush, little Luthy". That doesn't exactly spell out that Dagnabit is Sweet Daddy Williams.

The way you post made it obvious whose mult you are. I was just the first to say it. I'm sure a lot of people were also aware.

MMXcalibur 04-08-2016 10:36 AM

Why can't we all just get along?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 12169044)
Why can't we all just get along?

We're gonna' get along great, because I'm done trolling the Chiefs, because I'm done caring about the Chiefs, because the Chiefs are no longer a part of my life.

Congratulations!