ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Defend Marcus Peters Here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312015)

Bowser 12-03-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13258935)
How do you call holding when the QB runs back 40 yards and tosses it in the seats? He has a right to melt down. Dude threw the flag after the damn play was over.

He absolutely does, but not on the goddamned field.

kgrund 12-03-2017 04:19 PM

It is not just his tackling. He lack of interest in playing aggressively also attributed to the missed INT against the Bills as well. If he fully gets his body in front of the ball he not only gets the INT, but might have collided with the TE crossing over. Opts to protect his body and misses out on the pick.

srvy 12-03-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13258635)
Well he isn't replaceable with any other DB from our roster. They are all worse at playing football.

He plays out his contract and that's it. It's clear you don't resign/extend him.

Unless he grows up. Remember he is a kid still influenced by other selfish punk kids. I'm not sure if he had a father figure but if he grows out of it he worth it. Let him finish out contract and if Berry can ever play a season he will keep him in check.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

hitchief 12-03-2017 04:19 PM

Man, watching him now is just down right sorry. Looks like he's just going thru the motions really. He's never tight in coverage anymore and never makes an effort on tackling. His big deal was the INT and that is gone as well - had a chance at one last week and just whiffed on it completely. Either his head is not right or he has an injury or he just plain doesn't give a crap = take your pick = he sucks this year.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 13258950)
Man, watching him now is just down right sorry. Looks like he's just going thru the motions really. He's never tight in coverage anymore and never makes an effort on tackling. His big deal was the INT and that is gone as well - had a chance at one last week and just whiffed on it completely. Either his head is not right or he has an injury or he just plain doesn't give a crap = take your pick = he sucks this year.

I’ll vote doesn’t give a crap. The fans booing him over the anthem nonsense hurt his precious pride.

Jerok 12-03-2017 04:21 PM

I started high on him this season, and more and more he's proven to be a complete idiot. However, he is the best corner on the team, and I want to win. Those tackle videos though.... that's crazy.

Easy 6 12-03-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All In (Post 13258919)
I was only referring to why he threw the flag.

Thats fine, I'm just tired of the guy... his play has really fallen off this year IMO

kcxiv 12-03-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 13258950)

They dont do tight coverage because of the defensive scheme we play, it calls for soft coverage and not getting beat deep, which is why we give EVERYTHING up underneath.

We rush 3-4 people and drop everyone else into a soft zone and it bites them in the ass everytime. We do not make adjustments. thats on SUTTON!

jspchief 12-03-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrund (Post 13258945)
It is not just his tackling. He lack of interest in playing aggressively also attributed to the missed INT against the Bills as well. If he fully gets his body in front of the ball he not only gets the INT, but might have collided with the TE crossing over. Opts to protect his body and misses out on the pick.

All true. He's soft. The entire identity of the D is soft from Sutton on down. Has been since Marty left, truth be told.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

L.A. Chieffan 12-03-2017 04:24 PM

Sutton has issues the scheme is bad they need to rush Houston and stop dropping him. I think hes doing that though because the D as a unit is very poor talent wise and he wants help in coverage

PAChiefsGuy 12-03-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerok (Post 13258958)
I started high on him this season, and more and more he's proven to be a complete idiot. However, he is the best corner on the team, and I want to win. Those tackle videos though.... that's crazy.

Keep him here until his contract is up after that I'm not sure I'd sign him to a huge deal unless we have a player like Eric Berry or Ray Lewis to keep him in line... I understand Peters is not a good tackler and probably never will be but I see a lack of effort out there at times... You let guys like Peters and Kelce constantly do stupid s**t with no leader to get in their face and tell them to knock it off they'll keep doing it. They are like children always testing their limits to see what they can get away with cause they want to do their own thing. Me me me attitude...

We all know or have known co-workers who are like this. Always mouthing off, trying to bend the rules as much as they can, seeing what they can get away with etc... Without a real leader to keep them in line it's hard to deal with...

I thought J Houston could take over that leadership role but people look up to leaders who actually perform on the field and get results.. Right now I'm sure if J Houston tried to say something they'd be like 'dude you can't even get a sack and are basically invisible the whole gm. I'm not listening to you'

siberian khatru 12-03-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13258921)
Not tackling and melting down during the game is the problem, not making a social statement.

This. I don't care what he or others do during the anthem. Even if I disagree with it, I can separate that from the on-field play. Somebody could wrap themselves in the flag, recite the Constitution from memory and shoot Fourth of July fireworks out of his ass, but if he pulled the shit Peters does I'd still be livid. Conversely, Peters could burn a flag before the game and make love to a poster of Angela Davis, but I wouldn't give a shit if he were a badass on the field.

Easy 6 12-03-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 13259075)
This. I don't care what he or others do during the anthem. Even if I disagree with it, I can separate that from the on-field play. Somebody could wrap themselves in the flag, recite the Constitution from memory and shoot Fourth of July fireworks out of his ass, but if he pulled the shit Peters does I'd still be livid. Conversely, Peters could burn a flag before the game and make love to a poster of Angela Davis, but I wouldn't give a shit if he were a badass on the field.

Its definitely time his defenders stopped with the 'you just dont like him protesting!' bullshit... its all about his play on the field, and his hothead tendencies rearing their ugly heads again

Munson 12-03-2017 04:58 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs have lost 6 of the last 7 and Marcus Peters is fed up. <a href="https://t.co/sK4hTKJm7l">pic.twitter.com/sK4hTKJm7l</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/937447628802891778?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dirk digler 12-03-2017 05:03 PM

For what it is worth

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reid said Marcus Peters thought he was disqualified but he came back to the field</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/937451694287392769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Marcellus 12-03-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13258785)
Amazing that you weren't this hard on Kelce who has done just as much shit as Peters, if not more.

You might be the dumbest mother****er on the face of the entire planet with this post

Congrats.

Marcellus 12-03-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 13259148)
For what it is worth

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reid said Marcus Peters thought he was disqualified but he came back to the field</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/937451694287392769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I feel so much better about Peters being a ****ing idiot now. Thanks for posting.

Jerm 12-03-2017 05:11 PM

Not defending Peters at all but Sorensen is right up there beside him in the moron catergory as far as I’m concerned....dude is a 15 yrd. penalty machine, it’s been at least 3 weeks in a row with 1 or more. Oh and he sucks something fierce as well...

Just goes to show the lack of discipline and accountability that is killing this team...

Katie 12-03-2017 05:12 PM

Seriously? He has played like a pee wee player the last 6 games and acted like a punk. Give me some game, stop the elementary tantrums and make some plays for this defense.

lewdog 12-03-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 13259190)
Seriously? He has played like a pee wee player the last 6 games and acted like a punk. Give me some game, stop the elementary tantrums and make some plays for this defense.

Nice ass, Katie.

/Matt Lauer

Black Bob 12-03-2017 05:19 PM

I still think we should trade him. He's an asshole.

WhiteWhale 12-03-2017 05:24 PM

It's kinda funny.

Peters stormed off of the field multiple times last season, and Eric Berry retrieved him.

It's not like this childish behavior is unprecedented from him. It's more and more just representative of who he is.

Still that goal line stand gave me flashbacks to the Raiders. They were gonna toss hankies until the Jets scored.

PAChiefsGuy 12-03-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13259242)
It's kinda funny.

Peters stormed off of the field multiple times last season, and Eric Berry retrieved him.

It's not like this childish behavior is unprecedented from him. It's more and more just representative of who he is.

He's a f**king nut. He was the same way in college. He likes to throw a hissy fit when things aren't going well. It's embarrassing.

I have a hard time believing he didn't know he wasn't disqualified as well. I mean how can you not know? Didn't a coach tell him or the ref? BS... He stormed out and someone brought him back...

HemiEd 12-03-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13258355)
So just a dumbass in addition to a soft player. I feel better.

And a shitty attitude, but he is great!

Black Bob 12-03-2017 05:31 PM

I really hope someone beats the shit out of him. They need to just hold him down on the flight home and have a boot party.

Hammock Parties 12-03-2017 05:32 PM

He's indefensible any more.

I shudder to think what he might do in an important playoff game.

Do not offer him a second contract.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 13258499)
He’s an uneducated thug.
The flag on Nelson was a farce seeing when McCown threw the ball and where he threw it. Same ending as in Oakland. The league needs a Chiefs loss for drama as the AFC West lead will now change hands.

Good thing all the Chiefs primetime exposure is over with. Terrible team.

Los Angeles now has two contending teams! Win/win for the NfL and ratings. NY, NY, fans got to see both of their teams beat the Chiefs. Win, win for the NFL.

This crap is starting to become obvious.

Chief Northman 12-03-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13259269)
He's indefensible any more.

I shudder to think what he might do in an important playoff game.

Do not offer him a second contract.

Second contract?
He will be shipped out for peanuts in the offseason. Good riddance. Cancer.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 13258509)
No it didn't.

Yes it did.

Ole!

RunKC 12-03-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13259158)
You might be the dumbest mother****er on the face of the entire planet with this post

Congrats.

Nice deflection

Hammock Parties 12-03-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 13259279)
Second contract?
He will be shipped out for peanuts in the offseason. Good riddance. Cancer.

That'd be even better.

Black Bob 12-03-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13258928)
Kelce and Peters are both very similar.. Very immature... Kelce has been much better lately. He hasn't gotten a dumb penalty in a long time.. Peters is still getting them and he also is showing a real lack of effort as far as tackling etc... So I don't think you can compare Kelce to Peters anymore...

Now that I posted that watch Kelce get a couple dumb penalties next wk. Lol!

He had the alligator arms a couple weeks ago and then proclaimed everyone needed to be accountable. The next week he was the first guy out of the locker room and ducked out the side door so he could avoid the press.

**** him to. I'd honestly trade him and Peters. It's not Reid's fault they are shitheads.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 05:41 PM

ive always defended Marcus but this was inexcusable so go ahead and flame away.

Marcellus 12-03-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13259290)
Nice deflection

Double down on stupid. Nice work.

OnTheWarpath15 12-03-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13259250)
He's a f**king nut. He was the same way in college. He likes to throw a hissy fit when things aren't going well. It's embarrassing.

I have a hard time believing he didn't know he wasn't disqualified as well. I mean how can you not know? Didn't a coach tell him or the ref? BS... He stormed out and someone brought him back...

No one else is mentioning this...

Am I the only one who heard the CBS sideline reporter say he followed Peters down the sideline and witnessed that someone told him that he wasn't ejected, yet he left the field anyway?

YontsRBake 12-03-2017 05:45 PM

lmao are you guys serious. Teams might put up 100 on us if our starting CBs are Mitchell, Gaines and Nelson.

notorious 12-03-2017 05:45 PM

Use this as a teaching moment. They aren't going to get rid of Peters so forget about it.

He has a rare skill set. When the Chiefs pull their heads out of their ass he will be essential to success.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 05:46 PM

If he really did quit on the team then **** him. That is inexcusable.

ydub 12-03-2017 05:46 PM

I'm pretty sure the people crying about Peters have never played organized football before.

Besides, who didn't experience a vicarious thrill of #22 tossing that dirty laundry in the stands. I loved it.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 13258676)
This team wouldn't be any different if he wasn't here. He's the biggest pansy when it comes to tackling. Big mouth, no balls.

If he was cut, they might lose 6 out of 7.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ydub (Post 13259322)
I'm pretty sure the people crying about Peters have never played organized football before.

Besides, who didn't experience the vicarious thrill of #22 tossing that dirty laundry in the stands. I loved it.

I’ve always defended Peters but his antics are getting old. He needs to be a leader not a crybaby.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 13258684)
His tackling is a legit target for criticism. That's it.

Oh, and guys like DJ and Parker have been worse.

What tackling? We are making progress though. This is tackle football, played where the defensive players do the tackling, correct?

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 13258431)
Possibly the dumbest, most immature player in NFL history. And he sucks. A complete cancer. Get him off the team as soon as possible.

Sign frank zombie to an extension /chuuefs

RunKC 12-03-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13259305)
Double down on stupid. Nice work.

Attacking the poster and not the position=stupid

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13259319)
Use this as a teaching moment. They aren't going to get rid of Peters so forget about it.

He has a rare skill set. When the Chiefs pull their heads out of their ass he will be essential to success.

This..... but he offends true fans.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13259340)
Sign frank zombie to an extension /chuuefs

Zombo should be shown the door because he sucks but at least he isn’t a crybaby douche like Marcus is lately.

RippedmyFlesh 12-03-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13259295)
That'd be even better.

You would take a loss in talent? If you get value yes but you don't just giveaway talent.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13258764)
The guy literally would avoid a tackle like it was an aids tree coming at him in the first half. He looked slow, hesitant and almost scared. The guy is done.

This, AND he was FAT. I saw it posted on here that he had lost the weight. Well found it. He looked like he was running in knee deep mud.

notorious 12-03-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13259345)
This..... but he offends true fans.

If Lucifer was available and would help the Chiefs win a Super Bowl I want KC to sign him.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 05:58 PM

Peters could have potentially helped win a game last week if he didn’t completely whiff on a pick 6. I honestly think the guy is dogging it over being booed. What a pussy.

I wish him and Lynch would go have some gay sex somewhere.

ydub 12-03-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13258638)
I hope he gets unfairly profiled and beaten Rodney King style by the KCPD

What the **** is wrong with you?

Chiefshrink 12-03-2017 06:02 PM

Guys like peters don’t learn from teaching moments. He is bad seed. He does not respect authority and has no intention of respecting authority. He plays according to his flesh way way too impulsive! Good riddance!

All In 12-03-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13258856)
Throwing the flag is frustration, lackadaisical effort and tackling is not

I was only referring why he threw the flag.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13259242)
It's kinda funny.

Still that goal line stand gave me flashbacks to the Raiders. They were gonna toss hankies until the Jets scored.

I said that in the game thread

KC_Connection 12-03-2017 07:18 PM

Can't say I blame him for his reaction to that flag. It was a joke of a call and it was beyond obvious by then that the refs were going to continue to call fouls until the Jets got their 8 points. It also had no impact on the outcome of the game.

The Chiefs' problems go way, way beyond Marcus Peters.

suzzer99 12-03-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13258474)
All posters in this thread are required to answer if they are or are not an old white man.

Just assume 50-ish overweight white dude with a goatee unless specified otherwise.

suzzer99 12-03-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13258635)
Well he isn't replaceable with any other DB from our roster. They are all worse at playing football.

He plays out his contract and that's it. It's clear you don't resign/extend him.

At this point we need to think about complete rebuild around Mahomes. This team got old and shitty real fast. Peters is literally our only trade-able player on D. Houston and Ford are apparently perpetually hurt and Jones seems to have disappeared.

We need to think about trading Peters and maybe even Kelce before we lose him to free agency.

suzzer99 12-03-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrund (Post 13258723)
He MAY be a cancer on this team. But for his past, a lot of his play is downright embarrassing. His total lack of interest to tackle and make aggressive plays on the ball jumps out at you. He looks totally unfocused on anything other than protecting his body. Other players see this and are hopefully calling him out. He NEEDS to be called out.

More importantly the other players see him not getting called out by coaches (assuming) - which eats away at the team. I just can't imagine that his passive play doesn't cause friction on the team.

bobbything 12-03-2017 08:17 PM

I wouldn’t care in the least if he were benched for the rest of the season. He’s a petulant child. He’s not showing heart or that he cares by his actions...he’s throwing a tantrum. That’s not caring...that’s him simply not getting his way. He’s John McEnroe without actually being a champion.

Give one of the practice squad guys a shot. I guaran-damn-tee you’ll see infinitely more effort out of them.

**** him and his entitled attitude. Blow this bitch up for all I care. I’d rather watch all our backups and Mahomes the rest of the way than this collection of barn owl farts trot out there for one more minute.

Spott 12-03-2017 08:20 PM

He's a weak tackler, but we got straight ****ed by the refs at the end of that game, the same we did against Oakland. I wish he would have shoved that flag down the ref's throat.

PAChiefsGuy 12-03-2017 08:23 PM

Horrible game for Nelson today too. man he was bad...

chiefzilla1501 12-03-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13259351)
Peters could have potentially helped win a game last week if he didn’t completely whiff on a pick 6. I honestly think the guy is dogging it over being booed. What a pussy.

I wish him and Lynch would go have some gay sex somewhere.

I don't think he's dogging it. I think our standard for corners is way too high. I do agree that for whatever reason hes become afraid to tackle. He looked pretty pissed that he missed on the pick 6. He still looks pissed when he gets beat. I don't think caring is his problem.

Molitoth 12-03-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13259648)
Can't say I blame him for his reaction to that flag. It was a joke of a call and it was beyond obvious by then that the refs were going to continue to call fouls until the Jets got their 8 points. It also had no impact on the outcome of the game.

The Chiefs' problems go way, way beyond Marcus Peters.

Hmmm, seems this is what people are saying.

I have no problem with Peters throwing the flag. Refs can eat a dick.

NFL4Life 12-03-2017 08:32 PM

Thank you Marcus...

Dear Marcus Peters,

Thank you for acting like the dumbass that you truly are. While today's game kind of helped screw up our draft spot and will most likely get you a fine and suspension from both your team and the NFL, you truly made the game entertaining.

Thanks again and happy holidays, Marcus!

Sincerely,

Jets (and Raiders and Chargers) fans

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13259349)
If Lucifer was available and would help the Chiefs win a Super Bowl I want KC to sign him.

You’re not a true fan.

PAChiefsGuy 12-03-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13259922)
I didn't watch the game today (listened on the radio).

Were all of those penalties during the 4th Q goal line stand legit, or did the refs **** them?

If the refs went full Oakland mode again, I can see why Peters would just be so pissed that he basically said **** it.

I thought they were legit but a bit ridiculous considering the penalties really wouldn't have changed the outcome of the plays especially the one Peters was mad about.

Katie 12-03-2017 08:35 PM

Really

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13259917)
I don't think he's dogging it. I think our standard for corners is way too high. I do agree that for whatever reason hes become afraid to tackle. He looked pretty pissed that he missed on the pick 6. He still looks pissed when he gets beat. I don't think caring is his problem.

Your're kidding right? He's obviously not giving effort. Bench him now!

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFL4Life (Post 13259938)
Dear Marcus Peters,

Thank you for acting like the dumbass that you truly are. While today's game kind of helped screw up our draft spot and will most likely get you a fine and suspension from both your team and the NFL, you truly made the game entertaining.

Thanks again and happy holidays, Marcus!

Sincerely,

Jets (and Raiders and Chargers) fans

Stupid

cooper barrett 12-03-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13259944)
I thought they were legit but a bit ridiculous considering the penalties really wouldn't have changed the outcome of the plays especially the one Peters was mad about.

Those holding penalties looked dead on, looked like a horny dog humping your leg.

cooper barrett 12-03-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13259948)
Stupid

yet poignant, in a weird kind of way.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 08:46 PM

Not gonna lie, when Peters was playing great I could care less about his bs. But now that he sucks he can go get ****ed.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13259893)
He's a weak tackler, but we got straight ****ed by the refs at the end of that game, the same we did against Oakland. I wish he would have shoved that flag down the ref's throat.

Being a weak tackler would suggest that he actually attempts to make a tackle.

You are right though, it was rinse and repeat by the refs until they got the outcome they were directed to have.

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13259985)
Not gonna lie, when Peters was playing great I could care less about his bs. But now that he sucks he can go get ****ed.

He would make a great Steelers, Eagles or patriots player.

Amazing talent. Lockdown corner.

I would trade him to one of those teams. He hurts my feelings and makes me blush.

HemiEd 12-03-2017 09:18 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT0xezGZHWFdl2F4oE" width="480" height="245" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nfl-football-kansas-city-chiefs-xT0xezGZHWFdl2F4oE">via GIPHY</a></p>

kcpasco 12-03-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260003)
He would make a great Steelers, Eagles or patriots player.

Amazing talent. Lockdown corner.

I would trade him to one of those teams. He hurts my feelings and makes me blush.

I don’t care about feelings. I care that he has sucked for most of this year though.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260003)
Lockdown corner.

Lulz. Not this year, anthem boos have hurt his whittle feelings.

GloryDayz 12-03-2017 09:22 PM

Peters is a pussy. He needs to go.

Red Dawg 12-03-2017 09:25 PM

Maaan **** Peter's! Would trade his ass for a pick on 18.

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13260107)
Lulz. Not this year, anthem boos have hurt his whittle feelings.

And hurt the fans feelings too.

Flying High D 12-03-2017 09:26 PM

Marcus reminds me of someone who would beat the shit out of a kid that has leukemia.